Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: ARTHUR ALEXANDER {raven feeders submod}

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: ARTHUR ALEXANDER {raven feeders submod}

still going strong , im beta testing for rs2.6 at the moment......... which gives me a good chance to dig into rs2 again, i want this mod to have the look and feel of rs2 but with the late setting..........but yeah still going strong

Vranac91's Avatar Foederatus

Hey GRANTO, how is the progress coming along? I check this thread almost everyday, in eager anticipation

got a busy summer , expect to see more in the autumn , cheers

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

Hey there this looks really great. I was looking through previous comments and sorry if this is a stupid question at this stage but I'm a bit confused. Do I have to have ATW already installed on BI to play this version and then install the submod using ALX or can I simply just install this mod from scratch without BI using only the ALX engine?

or can I simply just install this mod from scratch without BI using only the ALX engine
    that
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by the man, the myth, the legend View Post
    that
    Cheers mate, thats good news

got some spare time and have got bored of rome 2 and ruins of glory has inspired me...back working on my baby AA , lets see if i can get a beta released this time around

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

Incredibly impatient for a release, it looks like it'll be great! Is there any simple way for me to get the mod as it is compatible with ALX as my BI disk is ruined

Is this mod still going on? Would love to see Crowned and Uncrowned traits in an Arthurian setting...

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by AbyssKing222 View Post
    Is this mod still going on? Would love to see Crowned and Uncrowned traits in an Arthurian setting...
    Well Granto is still around (and is online at the time of this post) so I guess it's still being worked on? I agree though I'm eagerly awaiting this mod.

It is still being worked on , the more i learn about modding the rome engines and files the more i add to it, there will be a few surprises for sure!

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

Any estimated release date?

Vranac91's Avatar Foederatus

*sigh* I hope Granto will return someday. What a beautiful mod this could've been...

This sounds like a brilliant idea , I ported Amleth onto Alex and it works much better , for some reason , since windows 7 ,I have trouble running mods on BI except overwrites like Arthurian , so Alex gets all my favourites ported over , the Alex engine runs night battles and religion really well , but hordes seem not to work , all in all its the best of the three for ai , I would really like to see this mod, and if Granto has put all this work in , I'm confident he will be back , from the sounds of it , he deserves a rest after some serious modding!

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

Hope everything is okay Granto . If this mod update is ever finished it would be a Masterpiece.

Everything is fine.... im working with EB2 in any spare time that i have atm .... but this mod is still safe on 3 hard drives.

@GRANTO: glad to hear the AATW mod is still safe and may show up one day. Although I haven't played ATW ( RTW ! ) for a couple of years now, I actually bought Alex last year for less than a beer costs, just so that one day , I could try your modified ATW ! Hope it gets done sometime !

Any relevant news?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Rós View Post
    Any relevant news?
    its on ice atm....but not dead.

So, as you wrote here, you should integrate 0.73a update, music pack, RS2 environments and ATWFanPatch2 into your Alexander patch? It'd make things easier, so hurry up with your work!