Thread: Curial Information and Reports

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Curial Information and Announcements

Curia Report - Term 1 2018
    20 December 2017 to March 20 2018

Curator's Commentary
    Hello everyone,

A turbulent time, that's what we can call this period. Hotseat drama spilled into the curia, heavy discussions took place and people crossed the line which meant many interventions from my part. What this term saw mostly was an incredible influx of referrals which no doubt y'all will have seen below this. In this spirit I would ask everyone to take a good look at themselves. Is what you are posting below the standard? Seeking the edges in a debate is nothing more than normal but insulting people to get to your point should never be the standard. Take a good look at how your post could be interpreted and lets just all try and be civil towards each other. You don't have to be friends but needless insulting should be avoided at all costs.

During this period we saw activity spike again which I am happy to deduce. A good deal of proposals, citizenship application and awards! I may add that many of those awards were heard earned and I'm happy to have been able to send the pm's so they could be pinned on. Well deserved lads.

As you all can see, Frunk was added as CA. This had to do with both Bolton and Lifthrasir recusing themselves during the spill of Hotseat drama and the following referrals. I was too occupied to handle everything solo and thus Frunk was added to the list. Also because I'm incredibly inept with editing the constitution and Frunk's a wizard when it comes to that. Beyond that Frunk offers a good chunk of advice to me in situations that are often un-explored.

Furthermore I'd like to thank hex, especially in the form of Tango for always offering me a hand. Especially during all the HS stuff. Without him I wouldn't have known what to do half the time. Lifth, Frunk & Bolton, also a huge shout out towards you lads. Always keeping the ship running when I'm off for work and taking time for my son.

Cheers,
    General Brewster

ElectionsCurator. 20/12/2017 - General Brewster re-elected after the regular expiration of his own term.
    Appointed Curial Assistant(s): Lifthrasir, Belthasar Bolton, Frunk (added in Febuary)
    Censor. 21/01/2018 - SoulGamesInc elected after the regular expiration of Veteraan's term.
    Magistrate. 04/02/2018 - Severus Snape elected after the regular expiration of Pikestance's term.
    Snap Election. Censor. 14/02/2018-Augustus Lucifer temporarily elected after the recusal of a Councilor.
    Magistrate. 14/03/2018 - Iskar elected after the regular expiration of Lord William's term.
    Censor. 26/03/2018 - Veteraan elected after the regular expiration of Ngugi's term.

Bills 09/01/18 - [Decision] Armillae "Good Conduct" Award [Abandoned]
    12/01/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Evocatus Rank Act [Abandoned]
    12/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Removal of the phrase 'curial warning.' [Abandoned]
    12/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Curial directives. [Abandoned]
    26/02/18 - [Decision] Revoke Parafix' Novus [Abandoned]
    26/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Curators Responsibilities Defined (18-4-7)
    27/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] No Discussion About Behavior Off-Site (8-24-0)

Citizenship Applications 15/01/18 - Mr_Nygren not awarded Citizenship. Patron: atthias. (6-7-5)
    30/01/18 - Havie awarded Citizenship. Patron: izzi. (20-1-1)
    12/03/18 - Athos187 awarded Citizenship. Patron: Frunk. (20-0-1)
    20/03/18 - Sirlion awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Tango12345. (20-0-0)
    20/03/18 - Weierstrass awarded with Citizenship. Patron: izzi. (18-0-0)

Awards 29/01/18 - Ngugi for Curial Service Award. (25-0-2)
    29/01/18 - Veteraan for Curial Service Award. (24-0-2)
    03/02/18 - Lifthrasir for Curial Service Award. (25-0-1)
    03/02/18 - Pikestance for Curial Service Award. (13-5-7)
    13/02/18 - SoulGamesInc for Novus. [Abandoned]
    14/03/18 - Condottiere 40k for Asterix's Loincloth. (12-11-2)

Disciplinary Procedures
    27/12/17 - Ludicus issued a censure.

• Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Censure.
    • Archived privately.

27/12/17 - HannibalExMachina's case dismissed.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

28/12/17 - swabian issued a four month suspension.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Four Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

28/12/17 - the_mango55 issued a three month suspension.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Three Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

14/01/18 - swabian issued a removal of rank.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Removal of Rank.
    • Archived privately.

17/01/18 - Elfdude's case dismissed.
    • Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • General Brewster broke the tie by voting for Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

26/01/18 - LinusLinothorax issued a censure.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Censure.
    • Archived privately.

19/02/18 - Parafix's case dismissed.

• Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

19/02/18 - SoulGamesInc's case dismissed.

• Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

26/02/18 - Parafix issued a censure.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Censure.
    • Archived publicly.

26/02/18 - HannibalExMachina issued a two week suspension.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Futher Action.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi coted for Two Week Suspension.
    • Archived publicly.

28/02/18 - Parafix issued a one month suspension.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • Augustus Lucifer voted for One Month Suspension.
    • Ngugi voted for Two Week Suspension.
    • General Brewster broke the tie by voting for One Month Suspension.
    • Archived publicly.

28/02/18 - Jadli's case dismissed.
    • Augustus Lucifer voted for Further Action.
    • Ngugi voted for Dismiss.
    • General Brewster broke the tie by voting for Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

15/03/18 - the_mango55 issued a two week suspension.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Two Week Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

MiscellaneousNo misc to report!
    Last edited by General Brewster; June 11, 2018 at 07:18 AM.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 2 2018
    March 20th 2018 to June 20th 2018

Curator's Commentary
    Hello everyone,

It was an active period. A lot of decisions, amendments, awards and citizen application were processed in what may very well have been my busiest term as Curator. Sadly I'll have to announce that this period there were also a decent amount of referrals again. The most hgi profile case being that of SoulGamesInc which we all know was yet again a follow through from the Hotseat drama that had spilled into the Curia. It's sad to deduce that my time in office, which in June marked a full year in office has been defined by Hotseat drama that had no place in the Curia. During my time here a lot of referrals happened and while I am a staunch believer in the higher standard for citizen I also like to believe that citizen know what their limits should be. The sheer amount of referrals disappoints me because I think so much of this community and I hope that we can all strive towards better conduct and setting the right example for prospective citizens.

I would like to take a moment here to thank my CA's once more. This period I had to say goodbye to my much valued and sexy Assistant known to y'all as Lifthrasir. There are not enough superlatives in this world to explain how much of a help Lifth has been to me in all this time. He surprised me with his resignation but who can refuse a man who has given so much of himself to the cause? Via this way I thank him once more and wish him the best.

Having Lifthrasir leaving us meant that Bolton and I had to devote more time. It didn't take that long for us to realize that we were both pressed for time and such I brought on Pontifex Maximus. Ponti and I go way back on the forums and it turned out to be a good fit. He helped where it was needed and it made sure that both Bolton and I weren't only on TWC to do chores. Last but not by any means least, Bolton. Bolton has been a thriving force in my Curial team for the past 8 months now I believe. Bolton makes it all possible, he truly strives to be the best CA around and often does things I was meaning to do but he does it faster. Thanks mate, couldn't have kept it all going without you!

Carry on citizens.

Cheers,
    General Brewster

ElectionsCurator. 20/04/18 - General Brewster re-elected after the regular expiration of his own term.
    Appointed Curial Assistant(s):
    Lifthrasir(resigned mid term), Belthasar Bolton, Pontifex Maximus, Van Zandt (added in July).
    Snap Election-II. Censor. 10/05/18 - Halie Satanus temporarily elected after the recusal of a Councilor.
    Censor. 22/05/18 - Hitai de Bodemloze elected after the regular expiration of SoulGamesInc's term.
    Snap Election-III. Censor. 30/05/18 - Van Zandt temporarily elected after the recusal of a Councilor.
    Magistrate. 05/06/18 - Aikanár
    elected after the regular expiration of Pontifex Maximus' term.

Bills 25/03/18 - [Decision] The citizens handbook. (18-2-0)
    30/03/18 - [Amendment] Citizenship Removal Amendment [Abandoned]
    01/04/18 - [Decision] Celebrate the Duffers of the Community Act
    [Abandoned]
    10/04/18 - [Amendment] Patrician Class (23-6-3)
    10/04/18 - [Amendment] Quaestiones Perpetuae Amendment (15-14-3)
    12/04/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Open the Living History Forum (25-0-2)
    17/04/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Quadrumvirate [Abandoned]
    22/04/18 - [Amendment] Citizenship Reinstatement Amendment [Abandoned]
    27/04/18 - [Amendment] Citzenship and Curial Officers (19-8-1)
    28/04/18 -
    [Decision]/[Amendment] Curia Focus Forum Change [Abandoned]
    29/04/18 - [Decision] Wub Censor Smiley Alternative (13-17-2)
    10/05/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] A proposed change to the referral process [Abandoned]
    14/05/18 - [Decision] Increase Visibility of the Writing and Graphic Competitions [Abandoned]
    14/05/18 - [Decision] Welcoming Letter for New Members (28-0-3)
    19/05/18 - [Decision] Archive the CA Forum (15-8-4)
    21/05/18 -
    [Decision] Political Meandering (18-1-3)
    26/05/18 -
    [Decision]/[Amendment] Appeal Reform Act [Abandoned]
    26/05/18 - [Decision] Curial Information Announcement Act [Abandoned]
    29/05/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Third Censor and Appeal Reform [Abandoned]
    ***Ongoing*** - [Amendment] Large Awards and Citizenship
    ***Ongoing*** - [Amendment] Snap Elections

Citizenship Applications 28/03/18 - Sukiyama awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Katsumoto. (14-3-6)
    11/04/18 - Aexodus not awarded Citizenship. Patron: Severus Snape. Application voided at request of patron.
    15/04/18 - Hannibal2001 awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Jadli. (17-3-2)
    19/04/18 - QuintusSertorious awarded with Citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (22-0-2)
    26/04/18 - Gandalfus awarded with Citizenship. Patron: General Brewster. (27-0-1)
    30/04/18 -
    HighOnTea awarded with Citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (18-1-1)
    08/05/18 - Earl of Memory awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Ngugi. (21-0-0)
    08/05/18 - Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ
    awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Abdulmecid I. (15-0-3)
    13/05/18 - ep1c_fail awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (19-1-6)
    19/05/18 - Greek
    strategos awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Pikestance. (23-0-1)
    29/05/18 - '
    Don_Diego awarded with Citizenship. Patron: 'Gunny (25-0-2)

Awards30/03/18 - Dante von Hepsburg for Phalera. (30-0-1)
    14/04/18 - Swiss Halberdier for Man Of The Hour. (24-1-2)
    14/04/18 - Miguel_80 for Man Of The Hour. (24-0-2)
    19/05/18 - La De Da Brigadier Graham for Asterix Loincloth (27-1-3)

Disciplinary Procedures
    11/04/18 - Aikanar's case dismissed.

• Veteraan and SoulGamesInc vote to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

28/04/18
    - Elfdude issued a censure and later overturned via curial appeal.

• Veteraan and SoulGamesInc vote for Further Action.
    • Veteraan and SoulGamesInc vote for Censure.
    • Censure overturned via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

11/05/18 -
    Jadli's case dismissed.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

11/05/18
    - Parafix issued a two month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Further Action.
    • Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Two Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18 - Parafix issued a two month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Two Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18 - Parafix issued a three month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Three Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18 - Parafix issued a four month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Four Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18
    - Parafix issued a removal of rank.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Removal of Rank.
    • Archived privately.

21/05/18 - SoulGamesInc issued a removal of rank and later upheld via curial appeal.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Removal of Rank.
    • Removal of Rank upheld via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

01/06/18 - Pikestance's case dismissed.

• Hitai de Bodemloze and Van Zandt voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

MiscellaneousNo misc to report!
    Last edited by General Brewster; August 16, 2018 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Minor changes towards patron and citizen relations.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 1 2019
    August 14th 2018 to May 1st 2019

Curator's Commentary
    Hello all,

It's been some time since the last report, so let's play some catch up shall we?

It wasn't necessarily the most active period in the Curia's history, indeed even most recent history, but we still saw a good bit going on, chief among them the sweeping changes from the overhaul bill that was introduced and implemented. Most will have noticed by now how that has shuffled forums a bit, moved and opened the Prothalamos, and given us a new Curial Officer position of Praefect. Regardless of anyone's individual views on the changes, so far things have gone off without much issue, with our previous Consul StealthFox also implementing some cleanup on the bill to help polish things off and hopefully set us on a fairly clear path forward.

I'll apologize for some delays in some things, namely elections, a couple due to bad timing with site downtime and a few because my schedule for work is still unfortunately just a bit random (though thankfully a little more solidified now). StealthFox and Elfdude have graciously agreed to stay on the team as Censors, which has them essentially as Consul's Assistants (for those unaware of that other change from the overhaul!).

On a personal note from myself, it is no secret that for a good chunk of the past I have been particularly salty towards most things Curia related, however given my hand in really pushing the overhaul proposal forward and seeing that through, I felt it was a good follow up to also go for Consul afterwards. Not just for shiggles, but perhaps I can show a new hand in the Hexagon Council's role in the Curia beyond that of just honorary members of all parts of it able to veto anything just because, and really assist in driving the Curia forward in a positive way; a positive collaboration of administration and the Curia. I don't expect that even if I do half a decent job at that, that we should see too much substantial change in my current term as Consul, but the hope is to setup that road regardless.

So, let us all regain our collective Curial footing and charge forward into the future Curia and TWC!

Regards,

Hader

Elections

VIII. Magistrate. 23/07/2018 - Iskar re-elected after the regular expiration of his own term.

X. Censor. 07/08/2018 - Atthias elected after the regular expiration of Veteraan's term.

XI. Curator. 8/9/2018 - PikeStance elected curator after General Brewster's term expired.

XII. Censor. 18/9/2018 - Hitai de Bodemloze re-elected censor after expiration of their prior term.

XIII. Magistrate. 26/9/2018 - Gandalfus elected Magistrate after expiration of prior magistrate's term.

XIV. Curator. 19/10/2018 - Aikanar elected after removal of Pikestance as Curator.

Snap Election 4. Censor. 2/11/2018 - Veteraan elected temporary censor due to recusal of censors in current cases.

Snap Election 5. Censor. 2/11/2018 - Settra elected temporary censor due to recusal of censors in current cases.

XV. Curator. 13/11/2018 - StealthFox elected after resignation of Aikanár.

XVI. Magistrate. 26/9/2018 - General Brewster elected after Iskar's term expired.​

XVII. Censor. 1/12/2018 - Atthias re-elected after term expired.

I. Censor. 18/01/2019- Katsumoto elected after the regular expiration of Hitai de Bodemloze's term

II. Magistrate. 27/01/2019 - Elfdude elected after the regular expiration of Gandalfus's term.

III. Primus Praefect. 05/03/2019 - Katsumoto elected, first election of new Curial office.

IV. Praefect(s). 05/03/2019 - Quintus Hortensius Hortalus(6 months) and Van Zandt (3 months)elected, first election of new Curial office.

V. Consul. 29/03/2019 - Hader elected after the regular expiration of StealthFox's term.

VI. Magistrate. 23/04/2019 - Concluded with no candidate elected.

Bills

25/05/2018 - [Decision] Modding Staff [Abandoned]
    20/06/2018 - [Decision] Post of the Fortnight (18-1-4)
    23/08/2018 - Alternative Modding Staff Proposal (14-2-1)
    15/09/2018 - [Decision] Gaming Service Shield (Medal) (12-3-2)
    19/09/2018 - [Amendment] Gaming Community Badge Act (12-9-3)
    03/10/2018 - [Amendment] Curial Office Referral Conundrum Change [Abandoned]
    06/10/2018 - [VoNC] Hitai de Bodemloze [Abandoned]
    07/10/2018 - [Amendment] Referral System Reform [Abandoned]
    08/10/2018 - [Proposal] Quorum [Abandoned]
    09/10/2018 - [Amendment] Remove Citizen Referrals and Reintroduce Ostraka (16-8-5)
    11/10/2018 - [Amendment] Changing the duration of election votes and cool down periods (19-1-1)
    11/10/2018 - [Amendment] Global Moderation Act [Abandoned]
    13/10/2018 - [Amendment] Forum Romanum and Curatorial Summons Act [Abandoned]
    14/10/2018 - [Amendment] Staff Referral Change [Abandoned]
    18/10/2018 - [Amendment] Praefectus Creation Act [Abandoned]
    23/10/2018 - [Amendment] Curia Officer Prefect Act (10-11-5)
    28/10/2018 - [Amendment] Censor Duty Act [Abandoned]
    29/10/2018 - [Amendment] Dual Consulship and Aedile Act (3-11-2)
    29/10/2018 - [Amendment] Code of Conduct Codification Act [Abandoned]
    30/10/2018 - [VoNC] Katsumoto [INVALID]
    30/10/2018 - [Amendment] Substantially Similar Amendments [Abandoned]
    30/10/2018 - [Amendment] Open the Prothalamos to full members with no active infractions (15-17-2)
    01/11/2018 - [Decision] The Experiment [Abandoned]
    04/11/2018 - [VoNC] Aikanar [Abandoned]
    04/11/2018 - Restructuring the site leader page (
    04/11/2018 - [Decision] Close Curia Commentary Thread in the Questions and Suggestions [Abandoned]
    06/11/2018 - [Decision] The House of Noble Discourse (18-0-4)
    16/11/2018 - [Decision] Curia Description Changes (13-1-6)
    20/11/2018 - [Amendment] Restoration of Censure as Curial Note [Abandoned]
    01/12/2018 - [Decision] Repurpose the Consilium de Civitate and Hookers and Blackjack Forums (15-4-2)
    07/12/2018 - [Decision] Rename Curator to Consul (12-5-3)
    21/12/2018 - [Decision] Move the Curia [Abandoned]

25/01/2019 - [Decision] Eligibility for Q&S Curial Commentary Thread [Abandoned]
    08/02/2019 - [Amendment] Curial Overhaul Order 66 (19-5-0)
    22/02/2019 - [Proposal] Revival of the Rostra Subforum [Abandoned]
    05/03/2019 - [Amendment] Resolving Issues with the Prothalamos' Movement [Abandoned]
    06/03/2019 - [Proposal] Alternative Requirement to become Artifex [Abandoned]
    08/03/2019 - [Amendment] Curial Overhaul Cleanup Bill (20-2-0)
    10/04/2019 - [Decision] Reformation of the Council of War [Abandoned]

Citizenship Applications

31/08/2018 - Aexodus awarded with citizenship. Patron: Pontifex Maximus. (13-3-3)
    20/09/2018 - mad orc not awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. Application withdrawn.
    01/10/2018 - Irontaino awarded with citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (19-4-7)
    16/10/2018 - King Athelstan awarded with citizenship. Patron: General Brewster.(28-0-0)
    19/10/2018 - Benjin awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n. (26-0-2)
    19/10/2018 - Setekh awarded with citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (23-3-1)
    24/10/2018 - Jurand of Cracow awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance (21-0-2)
    07/11/2018 - Mr_Nygren awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n. (13-0-2)
    07/11/2018 - Lanjane awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n. (17-0-2)
    13/11/2018 - Slyk awarded with Artifex. Patron: PikeStance. (18-0-1)
    24/11/2018 - Leonardo awarded with Artifex. Patron: General Brewster. (23-0-0)
    26/11/2018 - Daruwind awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (14-0-1)
    12/12/2018 - zoner16 awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (13-0-2)

27/01/2019 - 4zumi awarded with Artifex. Patron: King Athelstan. (24-0-0)
    27/01/2019 - Vanoi awarded with citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (13-6-8)
    20/02/2019 - 20ninescene awarded with Artifex. Patron: PikeStance. (19-0-1)
    03/04/2019 - Arkay awarded with Artifex. Patron: Arachir Galudirithon. (18-0-0)

Awards

26/07/2018 - Miguel_80 for Opifex. (27-0-0)
    30/09/2018 - General Brewster for Curial Service Award. (26-1-2)
    03/10/2018 - Lifthrasir for Novus. (28-0-2)
    19/10/2018 - Prince of Essling for Phalera. (19-0-3)
    03/11/2018 - Tiberios for Novus. (28-0-1)
    27/11/2018 - Alwyn for Novus. (23-0-1)

21/01/2019 - leo for Opifex. (24-0-0)
    13/02/2019 - Iskar for Phalera. (21-0-3)
    14/03/2019 - Arachir Galudirithon for Opifex. (19-0-0)
    28/03/2019 - QuintusSertorius for Opifex. (19-1-0)
    28/03/2019 - Louis Lux for Opifex. (23-0-0)

Disciplinary Procedures

21/08/2018 - Pontifex Maximus' case dismissed.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

12/09/2018 - DaVinci issued a censure.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Further action.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Censure.
    • Archived privately.

18/09/2018 - PikeStance issued a censure.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Further action.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Censure.
    • Censure upheld via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

04/10/2018 - Halie Satanus' case dismissed.

• Archived publicly.

13/10/2018 - Pontifex Maximus' case dismissed.

• atthias and Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

13/10/2018 - Elfdude's case Dismissed.

• Settra and Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

13/10/2018 - Halie Satanus' case Dismissed.

• Settra and atthias voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

13/10/2018 - Pontifex Maximus rank suspended for 2 weeks.

• atthias and Veteraan voted for Further Action.
    • atthias and Veteraan voted for 2 week suspenstion of rank.
    • Suspension upheld via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

24/10/2018 - Van Zandt's case Dismissed.

• Veteraan and Settra voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

30/10/2018 - HannibalExMachina's case Dismissed.

• Archived publicly.

30/10/2018 - Pontifex Maximus rank suspended for 1 month.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Further Action.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for 1 month suspenstion of rank.
    • Archived privately.

31/10/2018 - Halie Satanus' case dismissed.

• Archived publicly.

05/11/2018 - Pikestance's case dismissed.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted to dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

Miscellaneous
    Proposal's Awaiting Implementation/Partial Implementation

23/08/2018 - Alternative Modding Staff Proposal
    04/11/2018 - Restructuring the site leader page

Approved and/or Implemented

07/05/2018 - Political Meandering

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 2
    May 1st 2019 to April 6th 2020

Consul's Commentary
    Hello all,

How you all managed to elect me two more times for a total term lasting a year as consul, I have no idea. I didn't bribe anyone this time so it actually baffles me.

We find ourselves in quite the strange time indeed, with all the drama having to play out so near the end of my term, is Hader actually worse than Stalin as his previous Mount&Blade clan so believed, or is it all because of COVID-19? We may never know.

We come into 2020 for TWC on the downslope of activity overall for the site, but most especially felt in the Curia, which has seen very little in all aspect of life happen. In fact, 2019 saw not a single citizen referral brought forward, certainly making the Praefects job seem a bit too cushy. But we still have a good number of new citizens, when you consider overall site activity, so all is not that dead. Coming on the heels of the totally not a big deal Curial Overhaul Order 66, what we make of the Curia pushing forward even a year out from that is still just up to us all, as it always has been. Contrary to what Halie may have pointed out, there are no lifeboats, and I did not design them, but I may or may not have had a hand in the iceberg. Still no word from the crow's nest.

On the soon to be retired Consul's personal note, most reading this probably are pretty aware of the pandemic of COVID sweeping over us right now. It surely is going to affect everyone in some way, some more than others, and I'm hoping everyone is able to make it through such tough times with minimal issue. For myself, being both a civilian medical provider and medic in the military (and even more specifically, the National Guard), I have and will continue to find myself on the supposed front lines of the pandemic for quite a while now. I suppose it is a good thing I did not intend to run for another term here and it is ending now, because I find it unlikely I will have the time or even access to be here much in the near future! As someone that has been in the medical field as an instructor for some time as well, I actually garnered a strange interest in epidemiology and have done quite a bit of education of that tied into emergency medicine. I'm sure people in the past couple years looked at me weird for the emphasis on the Spanish Flu Pandemic, but are probably a little grateful for that training at least these days. Small miracles.

I'll cut it short here then as we welcome in our new consul, King Athelstan, whom is totally not on Flinn's payroll to assassinate me and usurp the house and Curia as dictator.

-Hader

Elections

VII. Magistrate. 03/05/2019 - Veteraan elected after regular expiration of General Brewster's term.

VIII. Magistrate. 04/06/2019 - TheDarkKnight elected after regular expiration of Elfdude's term.

IX. Praefect. 13/06/2019 - Van Zandt re-elected after regular expiration of his term.

X. Primus Praefect. 27/06/2019 - Van Zandt elected, after resignation of Katsumoto.

XI. Praefect. 07/08/2019 - Lord William elected after Van Zandt's promotion to Primus Praefect.

XII. Consul. 03/08/2019 - Hader re-elected after serving one full term.

XIII. Magistrate. 14/09/2019 - Veteraan re-elected after regular expiration of his term.

XIV. Praefect. 01/10/2019 - Legio_Italica elected after normal expiration of Quintus Hortensius Hortalus' term.

XV. Magistrate. 18/10/2019 - Hitai de Bodemloze elected after regular expiration of TheDarkKnight's term.

I. Magistrate. 21/01/2020 - Veteraan re-elected for second consecutive term after regular expiration of one term.

II. Praefect. 07/02/2020 - King Athelstan elected after regular expiration of Lord William's term.

III. Magistrate. 26/02/2020 - General Brewster elected after regular expiration of Hitai de bodemloze's term.

IV. Praefect.04/04/2020 - Lifthrasir elected after regular expiration of Legion_Italica's term.

IV. Consul. 05/04/2020 - King Athlestan elected after regular expiration of Hader's term.

Bills

08/03/2019 - [Discusssion] What can the Curia do for TWC? [Abandoned]
    10/03/2019 - [Decision] Certification Program [Abandoned]
    17/04/2019 - [Decision] Moving the CCT [Abandoned]
    11/05/2019 - [Discussion] Regular Curial Announcements [Abandoned]
    14/10/2019 - [Decision] Board of Citizens [Abandoned]
    15/10/2019 - [Decision] Creation of the Senatorial Class [Abandoned]
    15/10/2019 - [Decision] Patronus Award [Abandoned]

28/03/2020 - [VonC] Primus Praefect - Van Zandt [14-12-0]

Citizenship Applications

30/07/2019 - Medusa0 awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n (15-0-0)
    11/08/2019 - Kritias awarded with Civitate. Patron: Abdulmecid I (11-0-2)
    04/11/2019 - Chesser awarded with Citizenship. Patron: General Brewster (21-0-1)

10/02/2020 - Akar awarded with Civitate. Patron: King Athelstan (17-0-3)
    10/02/2020 - Turkafinwe awarded with Civitate. Patron: Legio_Italica (20-0-0)
    27/02/2020 - crazyroman awarded with Artifex. Patron: Van Zandt (13-0-0)
    15/03/2020 - CommodusIV awarded with Citizenship. Patron: King Athelstan (14-0-2)
    29/03/2020 - Alexander78 awarded with Civitate. Patron: Van Zandt (13-2-0)

Awards
    2019-2020

Gigantus for Divus: May 23rd, 2019
    Flinn for Asterix's Loincloth: June 18, 2019
    Caillagh de Bodemloze for Novus: 10 August, 2019
    Gigantus for Modding Service Award & Legio 501st Modder Award(s): 19 September, 2019
    lolisuck for Novus: 22 March, 2020
    Abdulmecid I for Phalera: March 22nd, 2020

Disciplinary Procedures

NONE!

05/04/2020 - General Brewster's case dismissed.

• King Athelstan and Legio_Italica voted to dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

Last edited by Hader; April 06, 2020 at 11:47 PM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 1
    April 6th 2020 to September 1st 2020

Consul's Commentary
    Salve, Citizens!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hader View Post
    I'll cut it short here then as we welcome in our new consul, King Athelstan, whom is totally not on Flinn's payroll to assassinate me and usurp the house and Curia as dictator.
    Well well, it seems Hader has become not just a retired Consul, but a retired administrator. Coincidence? I am by law (or by Flinn) required to answer no. Anyways, this first term has been a doozy for me, and there has been a fair amount of action throughout! I served as assistant for a spell under Aikinar until Order 66 struck, so I thought I'd be well prepared to tackle any oncoming challenge like a pro. However, I'm very glad to have had both my pa Brew and son Akar to guide me/do my dirty work, so I'm very grateful to the both of them. I'm also glad to see Brew continue on through the second term, though Akar takes a well-deserved rest after a teeth-clenchingly close election run. The apprentice hasn't surpassed the master, yet. (Though I am short of a Censor, if we have any volunteers?

So where Haders last term in office was one of peace, this has been one of action. There has been multiple proposals, referrals, dramas and Voncs, oh how I love a good Vonc(Not on me though, I'm warning you). After all, what would the Curia be without a bit of action to rob the officers of their sleep? When push comes to shove though I'm just glad we've mostly kept sort of inbetween level-and-a-bit-under headed and kept things running fairly smoothish, though an overwhelming majority of proposals have ended in abandonment.
    And while there has been some lull in activity there have been a fair influx of new citizens, many thanks to a well-orchestrated drive by a certain house, with more surely to come. The other houses can't let themselves be beat by the House of Hader, eh?, so go patronize! (The nice patronizing, not being impromptly rude to someone).

And to not keep this introduction going forever, I'll be fairly brief on the last bit - There is a lot of stuff going on in the world now, Covid is still going strong and doesn't look to still as a threat for a good while yet, which impacts us all, whether through work, social life or health. Thus, I'd like to issue a reminder that Real Life always takes priority. In the grand scheme of things Total War Center is "just" an online forum - Prioritize yourself first if you need a break, then come back. We'll be around

It certainly looks like the beginning of my second term will be just as, if not even more fraught with action than my first, so I wish myself luck and all the best for you.

PS: if any of you curious people out there clicked on this as the article version, whether you're a registered forum member or not - get involved with TWC, whether it's wanting to become a citizen, take up a staff position or just make an account and post a nice comment on someones mod thread, it makes a difference.

-King Athelstan

Elections

VI. Praefect. 12/04/2020 - Cope elected after King Athelstan's move to Consul

VII. Magistrate. 03/05/2020 - CommodusIV elected after General Brewsters resignation

VIII. Magistrate. 21/05/2020 - Legio Italica elected after regular expiration of Veteraan's term

IX. Magistrate. 22/05/2020 - No one elected after CommodusIV's election to magistrate deemed invalid

X. Praefect. 22/05/2020 - Leonardo elected after Lifthrasirs resignationl

XI. Magistrate. 28/05/2020 - Cope elected.

XII. Praefect. 31/05/2020 - Pontifex Maximus elected after Leonardos resignation.

XIII. Praefect. 06/06/2020 - Imperator Majora elected after Cope's move to Magistrate

XIV. Primus Praefectus. 26/06/2020 - Pontifex Maximus elected after regular expiration of Van Zandt's term

XV. Praefect. 08/07/2020 - Flinn elected after Pontifex Maximus' move to Primus Praefectus

XVI. Consul. 01/08/2020 - King Athelstan re-elected for second consecutive term after regular expiration of one term.

Bills

09/04/2020 - [PROPOSAL] Frivolous Citizen Referals] [Abandoned]
    22/04/2020 - [PROPOSAL] [Decision] Increased Award Levels for the Picture of the Week Contest. [Abandoned]
    09/04/2020 - [Decision] Button revamp [7-1-1]
    17/05/2020 - [VoNC] Akar [Abandoned]
    17/05/2020 - [VoNC] Cope [Abandoned]
    14/04/2020 - [Amendment] Citizenship Reform [Abandoned]
    17/05/2020 - [Decision] Veteraan for Judge's Gavel [Invalid]
    18/05/2020 - Petitition to Close the [VonC] Akar Thread [Invalid]
    11/04/2020 - [Decision] Dissolve the Curia [Invalid]
    17/05/2020 - [Amendment] Curial Officer Requirements [Abandoned]
    21/05/2020 - [Discussion]Modding Awards [Abandoned]
    24/05/2020 - [Decision] Troy Badges Competition [23-0-1]
    25/05/2020 - [Decision]Trial by Combat [Abandoned]
    20/04/2020 - [Discussion] House Cup 2.0 [Abandoned]
    29/05/2020 - #JUSTICETOMADORC [Abandoned]
    24/05/2020 - [Amendment] Extend the term of consuls and magistrates [12-7-0]
    06/06/2020 - [Amendment] Referral Clarifications [15-1-1]
    18/04/2020 - [Decision] No More Decisions, No More Constitution [Abandoned]
    03/06/2020 - [Discussion] LM badges and username color [Abandoned]
    27/08/2020 - [Decision] Augustus Brewster [Invalid]

Citizenship Applications

15/04/2020 - Swaeft awarded with Citizenship. Patron: King Athelstan (18-0-0)
    03/05/2020 - Cookiegod not awarded with citizenship. Patron: Commisar Calgula (5-8-0)
    12/05/2020 - Kilo11 awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Flinn (3-0-0)
    17/05/2020 - OreoMan32's application withdrawn. Patron: Pikestance
    18/05/2020 - OreoMan32's application withdrawn. Patron: Pikestance
    28/05/2020 - Mergor awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Jadli (18-0-0)
    19/06/2020 -Peaman awarded with Artifex. Patron: King Athelstan (14-0-0)
    07/06/2020 -Vladyvid awarded with Artifex. Patron: Flinn (15-0-0)
    13/07/2020 -Nedluin awarded with Artifex. Patron: Van Zandt (17-0-0)
    10/08/2020 -Dick Cheney. awarded with Civitate. Patron: Flinn (16-0-1)

Awards

Hader for Curial Service Award: April 6th, 2020
    makanyane for Novus: April 15th, 2020
    chriscase for Phalera: April 27th, 2020
    Akar for Asterix's Loincloth: June 19th, 2020
    Lord Oda Nobunaga for Phalera: July 2nd, 2020
    Roma_Victrix for Phalera: July 15th, 2020
    Basileos Leandros I for Phalera: July 28th, 2020
    Bran Mac Born for Opifex: August 4th, 2020

Disciplinary Procedures

17/05/2020 - Commisar Caligulas's case abandoned.

• Archived privately.

19/05/2020 - Pikestance's case deemed frivolous and rejected.

• Archived privately.

05/06/2020 - PointofViewGun's case dismissed.

• Van Zandt and Imperator Majora moved to dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

Last edited by Flinn; October 19, 2021 at 07:07 AM.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 2
    September 1st 2020 to January 5th 2021

Consul's Commentary
    Happy New Year, Citizens!
    This term marks quite the change of pace from the former, and has seen a marked decline in activity, though I am fairly sure that there's a fair few things happening in the world that stand as an explanation. The pandemic continues to hit us all, but there is hope on the horizon as several vaccines have rolled out and mass vaccinations have started. However, that doesn't mean all is quiet on the western front. Despite only 1 bills passing this term it was quite drastic in effect. Removing Citizen referrals in its entirety, leaving Ostrakon as the only way for a Citizen to be voted out of Citizenship also had the effect of abolishing the Praefect system, as it was no longer needed. This marked a change where moderation powers were returned in full to the Consul, who now rules the Curia with an iron fist, ushering it into an age of peace and prosperity. Or at least peace, as referrals being misused and deemed petty has been a problem for more terms than not.

The elections also saw a period of peace - As only the Consulship and Magistrate positions are electable, and none resigned or lost their position during this term we only saw three elections, all ending fruitfully. There was also a few Citizen applications, mostly because of Flinn, and all coming through belonging to the House of Hader - looks like the others have some catching up to do...

Anyways, as I'm writing this in a bit later I can see there's a larger number of applicants to this Consul election compared to the last, which hopefully broods well for the coming months.

To close up, I'll quote myself from the last report, as I believe it to be just as relevant now.

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Real Life always takes priority. In the grand scheme of things Total War Center is "just" an online forum - Prioritize yourself first if you need a break from stress, then come back. We'll be around
    But that doesn't mean TWC cannot be that be that break
    -King Athelstan

Elections

XIV. Primus Praefectus. 31/08/2020 - Lifthrasir elected after Pontifex Maximus' resignation.

XI. Magistrate. 01/10/2020 - Legio Italica re-elected for a second term after regular expiration of one term.

XI. Magistrate. 05/10/2020 - Cope re-elected for a second term after regular expiration of one term.

Bills

03/09/2020 - [Amendment] Changing the name of Censor to Pro-Consul [7-5-2]
    07/09/2020 - [Amendment] Ye Olde Referral Removal [23-0-1]

Citizenship Applications

16/09/2020 - phazer awarded with Artifex. Patron: Flinn (22-0-1)
    22/10/2020 - Jake Armitage awarded with Artifex. Patron: Flinn (13-0-0)
    26/10/2020 - Sara Temer awarded with Artifex. Patron: Akar (16-0-0)
    06/11/2020 - webba84 awarded with Artifex. Patron: Flinn (13-0-0)

Awards

None

Disciplinary Procedures

01/09/2020 - General Brewster's case dismissed.

• Flinn and Lifthrasir moved to dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

Last edited by Flinn; October 19, 2021 at 07:12 AM.
    and Peaman

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 1
    January 5th 2021 to May 13th 2021

Consul's Commentary
    Salve, Citizens!

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

And now one such age has passed. I've now served for a full three terms, which is a bloody lot longer than I expected to be honest. But then again, it does run in the family, with both my grandpa Hader and my daddy Brewster both being-serving Consuls. They've done some great stuff during their reign, been through a lot of drama and though that drama has been toned down in my time, I still managed to get a VONC created against me. So there has been some spice, at least, but that's looking back at my terms as a whole - this last one has been very quiet, with very little action in the last couple of months, though February saw a fair bit of action. Cope and Legio Italica have done their duty dilligently, and are serving their third terms as Magistrate, with new elections due in not too long, so there will be plenty for the new Consul to do.

Shoutout to Flinn, Akar, Brewster and Turkafinwë for Censor duties, Caillagh and Flinn again for Hex help, and all of you beautful bastards for making me do this for so long.

Fittingly enough, it is my own son that has come to take my place. I'm grateful for the interest in the election and that we had a few who ran for it, and I wish a congratulations to Commodus for winning. A 4th generation Haderian, and a 4th generation Consul. I've talked with him and I'm confident that he'll shake things up a bit though, and stand as a figurehead for meaningful change.

As always, I hope you're all doing well - while some are getting vaccinated, for most there is still a way to go in this pandemic. Working from home can be taxing, and many have found life to become more of a muddled mess than have some clear structure. If you're feeling like not everything is ok or as it should be, there is always the great PH&A subforum, or if you need somewhere to vent in private then do feel free to message me.

It's been a fair bit of fun folks, but now my long awaited (probably temporary considering how one always comes back) "retirement" begins.

Cheers
    -King Athelstan

Elections

I. Consul. 06/01/2020 - King Athelstan re-elected for his third consecutive term after regular expiration of two terms.

II. Magistrate. 29/1/2021 - Legio Italica re-elected for a third term after regular expiration two terms.
    III. Magistrate. 1/2/2021 - Cope re-elected for a third term after regular expiration two terms.

IV. Consul. 13/05/2020 - Emperor Commodus elected as Consul after regular expiration of King Athelstan's term.

Bills

03/02/2021 - [Amendment] Expanding the TWC Milestone Award [17-2-0]
    07/09/2021 - [Amendment] Magistrate Term Gap Closing Act [18-0-0]
    10/02/2021 - [Amendment] Suspension of rank and loss of badge and color display ability [13-5-0]
    11/02/2021 - (Amendment) Section III, Article [6-14-2]

Citizenship Applications

07/02/2021 - Wallachian awarded with Artifex. Patron: Abdülmecid I (22-0-1)

Awards

06/02/2021 - [AWARD] Morticia Iunia Bruti for Legio 501st Medal (Silver) [20-0-1]
    10/02/2021 - [Opifex] Seether (Patron: Gigantus) [22-1-1]

Disciplinary Procedures

01/09/2020 - [Ostrakon] Pontifex Maximus [16-13-6]

Last edited by Flinn; October 19, 2021 at 07:12 AM.
    and Peaman

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Curial Information and Reports

Curia Report - Term 2
    May 14th 2021 - September 14th 2021

Consul's Commentary

Well, it's that season again. Typically these reports are authored by the Consul at the end of their term but our previous Consul, Emperor Commodus, refused to finish this report so the duty has fallen to me. This term marked the end of my second or third term serving as Censor, something I quite enjoy doing, and marked the beginning of my first term as Consul. Things in the Curia were very uneventful this term, and aside from a failed Ostrakon and a couple of Citizenships given out not much can really be said for this term.

Looking forward to the next 6 months,

-Akar

Elections

I. Consul. 13/05/2021 - Emperor Commodus elected as Consul after regular expiration of King Athelstan's term.

II. Magistrate. 05/06/2021 - Akar elected as Magistrate after the expiration of Legio Italica's (hence known as Lord Thesaurian's) term.

III. Magistrate. 18/06/2021 - Gaius Balter elected as Magistrate following the above election declared invalid.

IV. Consul. 12/9/2021 - Akar elected as Consul following the regular expiration of Emperor Commodus' term.

Bills

21/05/2021- [Decision] - Remove the Rostra [8-1-1]

Citizenship Applications

01/07/2021 - CookieGod awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Adamat [14-4-0]

05/07/2021 - Visarion awarded with Artifex. Patron: Gaius Baltar [12-0-0]

Awards

Disciplinary Procedures

08/31/2021 - [Ostrakon] Pontifex Maximus [15-8-2]

Last edited by Akar; January 13, 2022 at 06:42 PM.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 3
    September 14th 2021 - January 16th 2022

Consul's Commentary

Well, that's another term complete. We got quite a bit done this term, I'd say. I've been helping run things here for about two years now and in all that time I don't think I've ever seen such a period of activity here. More than 40 awards distributed, 4 new citizens (3 courtesy of yours truly), 5 succesful decisions and 2 succesful amendments in the past four months. We had our fair share of arguments and disagreements, including a VoNC that never went to vote, but at the end of the day I think we're closer than ever as a community. I can only hope that the next term will bring even more activity and participation to the Curia in general and the site at large. I'm very pleased to have been able to work alongside Flinn in administering things the past few months and think he deserves recognition for having done a fantastic job. With the current election I look forward to being given another opportunity to help out the site by administering the Curia.

-Akar

Elections

I. Magistrate - 10/07/21 - Gigantus elected as Magistrate
    II. Magistrate - 11/02/21 - Kilo11 elected as Magistrate

Bills

9/11/21 - (8-5-1) [Decision] Abolish the 501st Modding Awards
    10/15/21 - (11-0-0) [Decision] Legio 501st Award Images & Wording Update
    10/20/21 - (4-13-1) [Amendment] Section III, Article I
    10/25/21 - (9-0-1) [Amendment] Legio 501st Modder Awards Rewording
    10/27/21 - (7-3-0) [Decision] Opifex Artwork Update
    11/03/21 - (11-2-2) [Decision] Creating a Curial Banner (and Logo)
    11/03/21 - (13-12-1) [Amendment] Section 3 - Article I
    11/04/21 - (9-4-1) [Decision] Move the TWC Milestone Award thread out of the Symposium
    11/06/21
    - (16-6-1) [Amendment] Section III, Article I
    11/12/21 - (8-10-1) [Decision] Elected Moderators
    11/22/21 - (14-0-0) [Decision] Re-post the Constitution
    11/27/21 - (9-0-0) [Decision] Asterix's Loincloth Restoration Act
    12/14/21 - (9-5-4) [Decision] Award for Beta-Testers
    12/18/21 - (6-4-0) [Amendment] The Proconsuls

Citizenship Applications

10/24/21 - (18-0-0) [Artifex] Gyrosmeister (Patron: Akar)
    11/02/21 - (13-0-0) [Citizen] Fahnat (Patron: PikeStance)
    11/18/21 - (17-0-0) [Citizen] ggggtotalwarrior (Patron: Akar)
    12/21/21 - (12-0-2) [Citizen] BagaturSasha (Patron: Akar)

Awards

9/25/21 - (14-0-1) [Award] Athelstan for Curial Service Award
    10/03/21 - (13-0-0) [Award] Muizer for Opifex
    10/03/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] Steph for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/03/21 - (14-0-0) [Award] Withwnar for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/03/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] KurdishNomad for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/04/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] Muizer for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/04/21 - (13-0-0) [Award] Gyrosmeister for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/04/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] Havie for Legio 501st (Silver)
    10/04/21 - (14-0-0) [Award] Gyrosmeister for Modding Service Award
    10/08/21 - (14-0-0) [Award[ -Durango- for Legio 501st (Silver)
    10/09/21 - (13-0-0) [Award] Ishan for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/09/21 - (11-0-1) [Award] General Brewster for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/09/21 - (13-0-1) [Award] Jurand of Cracow for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/10/21 - (12-0-1) [Award] BraselC5048 for Legio 501st (Bronze)
    10/12/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] Callistonian for Modding Service Award
    10/12/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] kostic for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/12/21 - (10-0-0) [Award] youneouy for Opifex
    10/12/21 - (8-0-0) [Award] JLMP for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/12/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] RafSwi7 for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/12/21 - (10-0-0) [Award] Belovese for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/20/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] Gustave for Legio 501st (Gold)
    10/20/21 - (11-0-0) [Award] Gustave for Opifex
    10/26/21 - (10-0-1) [Award] Abdulmecid I for Novus
    10/31/21 - (13-0-0) [Award] Paleologos for Modding Service Award
    11/09/21 - (13-3-1) [Award] AnthoniusII for Legio 501st Gold
    11/09/21 - (12-3-1) [Award] AnthoniusII for Modding Service Award
    11/12/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] Frodo45127 for Opifex
    11/12/21 - (10-0-0) [Award] Kam 2150 for Opifex
    11/12/21 - (11-0-1) [Award] Jake Armitage for Opifex
    11/15/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] Sara Temer for Modding Service Award
    11/19/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] Sara Temer for Legio 501st (Gold)
    11/27/21 - (9-0-0) [Award] z3n for Modding Service Award
    11/27/21 - (7-0-0) [Award] z3n for Legio 501st (Gold)
    11/27/21 - (11-0-0) [Award] Joar for Opifex
    11/27/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] leoni for Opifex
    11/30/21 - (11-0-0) [Award] Araval for Legio 501st (Gold)
    12/06/21 - (6-0-1) [Award] ovidiu for Legio 501st (Gold)
    12/17/21 - (10-0-0) [Award] MightyPotato for Legio 501st (Silver)
    12/17/21 - (8-0-0) [Award] Lordsith for Modding Service Award
    12/17/21 - (12-0-0) [Award] Lordsith for Opifex
    12/17/21 - (10-0-0) [Award] Komisarek for Legio 501st (Silver)
    12/19/21 - (13-0-0) [Award] JaM for Opifex
    1/03/21 - (10-6-4) [Award] Veteraan for Asterix's Loincloth
    1/08/21 - (10-0-1) [Award] alreadyded for Opifex
    1/08/21 - (9-0-3) [Award] CavalryCmdr for Opifex

CMS Articles

10/20/21 - It never rains, but it pours awards!
    11/26/21 - A month worth a year...
    1/04/22 - The calm before the storm..?
    Last edited by Akar; January 13, 2022 at 01:09 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 1
    January 16th 2022 - May 27th 2022

Consul's Commentary

Compared to last term we had very little going on with only 7 awards handed out and 1 bill passed - though we did have an Ostrakon which has to count for at least three bills or something. We didn't have any Citizenship Applications this term which is a bit sad, but hopefully that provides impetus to us to seek out some deserving members and nominate them. I'm pleased to have been given two terms as a Consul and three as a Censor and I look forward to contributing to the Curia in the future. Once again I'm glad to have worked alongside Flinn who did a tremendous job all around as a Censor.

-Akar

Elections

I.
    Consul - 1/15/22 - Akar elected as Consul after regular expiration of his own previous term.

II. Magistrate - 3/13/22 - Gigantus re-elected for a second term after regular expiration of his first term.

III. Magistrate - 4/05/22 - Kilo11 re-elected for a second term after regular expiration of his first term.

IV. Consul - 5/27/22 - Lifthrasir elected as Consul after regular expiration of Akar's second term.

Bills

4/18/22 - (10-6-0) Poll: [FAILED] [Amendment] Regulations and Procedures to Section I - note n° 7
    4/21/22 - (10-4-2) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Amendment] Increasing Ostrakon granularity

Citizenship

4/06/22 - (14-5-3) Poll: [FAILED] [Ostrakon] AnthoniusII

Awards

1/09/22 - (9-0-0) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] ThatOtherGuy for Legio 501st (Bronze)
    1/19/22 -(6-0-0) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] MagusCaligula for Legio 501st Modder Award (Gold)
    1/19/22 - (9-0-0) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] Maltacus for Legio 501st Modder Award (Gold)
    2/25/22 - (6-0-0)Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] MIKE GOLF for Legio 501st Modder Award (Gold)
    2/25/22 - (6-0-0) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] WeekendGeneral for Legio 501st Modder Award (Gold)
    2/25/22 - (6-0-0)Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] Arthalion for Legio 501st Modder Award (Gold)
    4/12/22 - (22-1-1) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] Flinn for Divus
    5/16/22 - (15-0-1) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] Commissar Caligula_ for Legio 501st Modder Award (Gold)

CMS Articles

2/04/22 - Perfectly calm, calmer than you are!

2/21/22 - The Member Awards are upon us!

3/28/22 - Spring is coming...

4/26/22 - The end of times...

Last edited by Akar; May 27, 2022 at 01:56 AM.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 2
    May 27th 2022- September 30th 2022

Consul's Commentary

This term is reaching its end. As I'm not especially good at writting, I'm making this short.
    Not much activity like the rest of the site. However, there were 1 amendment implemented, 2 awards granted and 1 successful Citizen application.
    Time to hand over the office. Good luck to my successor.

- Lifthrasir

Elections

V. Magistrate - 07/06/2022 - General Brewster elected as Magistrate after Gigantus became Censor and resigned from his Magistrate duty.

VI. Magistrate - 09/08/2022 - Gaius Baltar elected after regular expiration of kilo11 2nd term.

VII. Consul - 30/09/2022 - Flinn elected as Consul after regular expiration of Lifthrasir's term.

Bills

05/08/2022 - (12-1-1) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Amendment] Section II, Article II - Elections in due time

Citizenship

02/09/2022 - (13-0-0) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Citizen] Maltacus (Patron: Dismounted Feudal Knight)

Awards

26/08/2022 - (12-0-1) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] Curt2013 for Modding Service Award
    31/08/2022 - (15-0-1) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Award] Jadli for Novus

CMS Articles

27/05/2022 - A new beginning!

01/08/2022 - Where there's life, there's hope

08/08/2022 - Special Issue: Ask not what the Curia can do for you, ask what you can do for the Curia!

06/09/2022 - Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Last edited by Flinn; September 30, 2022 at 04:35 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 3 2022
    September 30th 2022 - January 30th 2023

Consul's Commentary

One of the most lazy terms ever, and that couldn't be different considering who the Consul was. Not much has happened, which is bad, but no drama as well, which is good: I'd call it a draw. Discussion in general has dropped to zero after we had some real talks in the past months, but that's not new, actually: the Curia is used to those cyclic periods of discussing the same issues over and over (AKA beating the dead horse), interrupted by long periods of little to zero activity. Furthermore, the Curial activity is directly proportional to the site activity in general, and recent times haven't been great for TWC at large, either. We live with what we have, I suppose.

- Silvio "Flinn" Berlusconi

Elections

VIII. 2022 - Magistrate - 10/10/2022 - Pontifex Maximum elected after regular expiration of General Brewster's term

IX. 2022 - Magistrate - 12/12/2022 - Gaius Baltar elected after regular expiration of his own 1st term.

I. 2023 - Consul - 30/01/2023 - Flinn elected as Consul after regular expiration his own previous term.

Bills

29/09/2022 - (13-2-1) Poll: [PASSED: IMPLEMENTED] [Amendment] Section III, Article I - no support, no merit

Citizenship

- no new Citizens

Awards

- no new awards

CMS Articles

24/10/2022 - Lethargy time
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 1 2023
    January 31st 2023 - May 31st 2023

Consul's Commentary

Consul reporting for duty! Beginning of 2023 has seen some new activity in terms of awards (four in total, one of which is a Divus) as well as limited activity in terms of Discussions (Should we redo this election? and, Do we need an amendment for this?), plus one amendment that is still ongoing (The New Constitution of TWC). As everybody knows, that's not really the busiest period for the Curia and TWC in general, still it's good to see that there's some activity, as limited as it might be, and that worthy members are still recognized for their contribution to the site and the community at large.
    As I always like to say, the Curia is what we make of it...

- Silvio "Flinn" Berlusconi

Elections

II. 2023 - Magistrate - 14/02/2023 DismountedFeudalKnight elected after regular expiration of Pontifex Maximum's term

III. 2023 - Magistrate - 12/12/2022 Gaius Baltar elected after regular expiration of his own 2nd term.

Amendments

- No new Amendments

Citizenship

- No new Citizens

Awards

27/03/2023 - Hader for Divus
    03/04/2023 - ilia_r_s for Legio 501st Bronze
    02/05/2023 - Macaras for Legio 501st Silver
    02/05/2023 - Anubi88 for Legio 501st Gold

CMS Articles

20/03/2023 - The Member Awards are upon us! (again!)
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 2 2023
    June 1st 2023 - September 30th 2023

Consul's Commentary

And another term is gone.. Term 2 2023 was pretty quiet, not much happened honestly, still in line with the general site activity, although one important (for the Curia itself) amendment passed; we also had one new award.
    In terms of discussions there's one that was abandoned (Moving the Curial Commentary thread from the Q&S to the Prothalamos) and an ongoing one (20 yrs Milestone Award).

However, as you all probably know by now, this was my last term as a Consul, so farewell my good people, we'll see on the other side one day...

-Silvio "Flinn" Berlusconi

Elections

IV. 2023 - Consul - 31/05/2023 Flinn elected after regular expiration of his own second term

V. 2023 - Magistrate - 23/06/2023 Akar elected after regular expiration of Ponti's term

VI. 2023 - Magistrate - 20/08/2023 Gaius Baltar elected after regular expiration of his own 3rd term.

Amendments

07/06/2023- The new Constitution of TWC.

Citizenship

- No new Citizens

Awards

18/09/2023 - Flinn for Curia Service Award

CMS Articles

15/05/2023 - Curial report
    23/06/2023 - The Member Awards are over!
    Last edited by Flinn; September 18, 2023 at 06:16 AM.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 4 2023
    October 1st 2023 - December 29th 2023 (transition - January 5th 2024)

Consul?'s Commentary

Greetings, this is your late censor-Hex speaking for a moment to close out this end-of-year term. I must say, despite the abrupt ending the dates are rather neat.

This may not be the last Report, but I think we're getting there. Putting in drafts for relatively minor awards, lots of processing and waiting, a handful of votes and more processing to register it into a record thread: it's not hard by any means but it's a bit tedious for where we are. I hope for a fruitful, or at least halfway decent year for Total War Center. Frankly you will see me more often in the Q&S and elsewhere but as ever I won't be too far from the Curia.

We got a citizen and a large award from this term, among a handful of rewordings to the constitution and some nice bling for those Divus-holders.

Best of luck, and I'll see you on the other side: citizen, member or otherwise...

--Dismounted Feudal Knight

Elections

VII - Consul - 01/10/2023 - Pikestance elected after expiration of Flinn's term

VIII - Magistrate - 25/10/2023 Akar elected as incumbent (second term)

IX - Magistrate - 25/12/2023 Gaius Baltar elected as incumbent (fourth term)

Amendments

20/10/2023 - Clarification of Suspension

21/10/2023 - Clarification of Censor Appointment

03/11/2023 - Defining Citizenship privileges & cleanup

15/11/2023 - Extension to the wording of Divus Award and reintroduction of the badge

8 abandoned proposals in the Prothalamos not listed

Citizenship

08/10/2023 - RafSwi7 (Patron: Abdülmecid I)

Awards

11/11/2023 - Sara Temer for Opifex

Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; January 05, 2024 at 04:11 AM.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456