Thread: Curial Information and Announcements

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Curial Information and Announcements

Curia Report - Term 1 2018
    20 December 2017 to March 20 2018

Curator's Commentary
    Hello everyone,

A turbulent time, that's what we can call this period. Hotseat drama spilled into the curia, heavy discussions took place and people crossed the line which meant many interventions from my part. What this term saw mostly was an incredible influx of referrals which no doubt y'all will have seen below this. In this spirit I would ask everyone to take a good look at themselves. Is what you are posting below the standard? Seeking the edges in a debate is nothing more than normal but insulting people to get to your point should never be the standard. Take a good look at how your post could be interpreted and lets just all try and be civil towards each other. You don't have to be friends but needless insulting should be avoided at all costs.

During this period we saw activity spike again which I am happy to deduce. A good deal of proposals, citizenship application and awards! I may add that many of those awards were heard earned and I'm happy to have been able to send the pm's so they could be pinned on. Well deserved lads.

As you all can see, Frunk was added as CA. This had to do with both Bolton and Lifthrasir recusing themselves during the spill of Hotseat drama and the following referrals. I was too occupied to handle everything solo and thus Frunk was added to the list. Also because I'm incredibly inept with editing the constitution and Frunk's a wizard when it comes to that. Beyond that Frunk offers a good chunk of advice to me in situations that are often un-explored.

Furthermore I'd like to thank hex, especially in the form of Tango for always offering me a hand. Especially during all the HS stuff. Without him I wouldn't have known what to do half the time. Lifth, Frunk & Bolton, also a huge shout out towards you lads. Always keeping the ship running when I'm off for work and taking time for my son.

Cheers,
    General Brewster

ElectionsCurator. 20/12/2017 - General Brewster re-elected after the regular expiration of his own term.
    Appointed Curial Assistant(s): Lifthrasir, Belthasar Bolton, Frunk (added in Febuary)
    Censor. 21/01/2018 - SoulGamesInc elected after the regular expiration of Veteraan's term.
    Magistrate. 04/02/2018 - Severus Snape elected after the regular expiration of Pikestance's term.
    Snap Election. Censor. 14/02/2018-Augustus Lucifer temporarily elected after the recusal of a Councilor.
    Magistrate. 14/03/2018 - Iskar elected after the regular expiration of Lord William's term.
    Censor. 26/03/2018 - Veteraan elected after the regular expiration of Ngugi's term.

Bills 09/01/18 - [Decision] Armillae "Good Conduct" Award [Abandoned]
    12/01/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Evocatus Rank Act [Abandoned]
    12/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Removal of the phrase 'curial warning.' [Abandoned]
    12/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Curial directives. [Abandoned]
    26/02/18 - [Decision] Revoke Parafix' Novus [Abandoned]
    26/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Curators Responsibilities Defined (18-4-7)
    27/02/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] No Discussion About Behavior Off-Site (8-24-0)

Citizenship Applications 15/01/18 - Mr_Nygren not awarded Citizenship. Patron: atthias. (6-7-5)
    30/01/18 - Havie awarded Citizenship. Patron: izzi. (20-1-1)
    12/03/18 - Athos187 awarded Citizenship. Patron: Frunk. (20-0-1)
    20/03/18 - Sirlion awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Tango12345. (20-0-0)
    20/03/18 - Weierstrass awarded with Citizenship. Patron: izzi. (18-0-0)

Awards 29/01/18 - Ngugi for Curial Service Award. (25-0-2)
    29/01/18 - Veteraan for Curial Service Award. (24-0-2)
    03/02/18 - Lifthrasir for Curial Service Award. (25-0-1)
    03/02/18 - Pikestance for Curial Service Award. (13-5-7)
    13/02/18 - SoulGamesInc for Novus. [Abandoned]
    14/03/18 - Condottiere 40k for Asterix's Loincloth. (12-11-2)

Disciplinary Procedures
    27/12/17 - Ludicus issued a censure.

• Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Censure.
    • Archived privately.

27/12/17 - HannibalExMachina's case dismissed.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

28/12/17 - swabian issued a four month suspension.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Four Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

28/12/17 - the_mango55 issued a three month suspension.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Three Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

14/01/18 - swabian issued a removal of rank.
    • Veteraan and Ngugi voted for Removal of Rank.
    • Archived privately.

17/01/18 - Elfdude's case dismissed.
    • Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • General Brewster broke the tie by voting for Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

26/01/18 - LinusLinothorax issued a censure.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Censure.
    • Archived privately.

19/02/18 - Parafix's case dismissed.

• Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

19/02/18 - SoulGamesInc's case dismissed.

• Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

26/02/18 - Parafix issued a censure.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Censure.
    • Archived publicly.

26/02/18 - HannibalExMachina issued a two week suspension.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Futher Action.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi coted for Two Week Suspension.
    • Archived publicly.

28/02/18 - Parafix issued a one month suspension.
    • Augustus Lucifer and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • Augustus Lucifer voted for One Month Suspension.
    • Ngugi voted for Two Week Suspension.
    • General Brewster broke the tie by voting for One Month Suspension.
    • Archived publicly.

28/02/18 - Jadli's case dismissed.
    • Augustus Lucifer voted for Further Action.
    • Ngugi voted for Dismiss.
    • General Brewster broke the tie by voting for Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

15/03/18 - the_mango55 issued a two week suspension.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Further Action.
    • SoulGamesInc and Ngugi voted for Two Week Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

MiscellaneousNo misc to report!

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Curia Report - Term 2 2018
    March 20th 2018 to June 20th 2018

Curator's Commentary
    Hello everyone,

It was an active period. A lot of decisions, amendments, awards and citizen application were processed in what may very well have been my busiest term as Curator. Sadly I'll have to announce that this period there were also a decent amount of referrals again. The most hgi profile case being that of SoulGamesInc which we all know was yet again a follow through from the Hotseat drama that had spilled into the Curia. It's sad to deduce that my time in office, which in June marked a full year in office has been defined by Hotseat drama that had no place in the Curia. During my time here a lot of referrals happened and while I am a staunch believer in the higher standard for citizen I also like to believe that citizen know what their limits should be. The sheer amount of referrals disappoints me because I think so much of this community and I hope that we can all strive towards better conduct and setting the right example for prospective citizens.

I would like to take a moment here to thank my CA's once more. This period I had to say goodbye to my much valued and sexy Assistant known to y'all as Lifthrasir. There are not enough superlatives in this world to explain how much of a help Lifth has been to me in all this time. He surprised me with his resignation but who can refuse a man who has given so much of himself to the cause? Via this way I thank him once more and wish him the best.

Having Lifthrasir leaving us meant that Bolton and I had to devote more time. It didn't take that long for us to realize that we were both pressed for time and such I brought on Pontifex Maximus. Ponti and I go way back on the forums and it turned out to be a good fit. He helped where it was needed and it made sure that both Bolton and I weren't only on TWC to do chores. Last but not by any means least, Bolton. Bolton has been a thriving force in my Curial team for the past 8 months now I believe. Bolton makes it all possible, he truly strives to be the best CA around and often does things I was meaning to do but he does it faster. Thanks mate, couldn't have kept it all going without you!

Carry on citizens.

Cheers,
    General Brewster

ElectionsCurator. 20/04/18 - General Brewster re-elected after the regular expiration of his own term.
    Appointed Curial Assistant(s):
    Lifthrasir(resigned mid term), Belthasar Bolton, Pontifex Maximus, Van Zandt (added in July).
    Snap Election-II. Censor. 10/05/18 - Halie Satanus temporarily elected after the recusal of a Councilor.
    Censor. 22/05/18 - Hitai de Bodemloze elected after the regular expiration of SoulGamesInc's term.
    Snap Election-III. Censor. 30/05/18 - Van Zandt temporarily elected after the recusal of a Councilor.
    Magistrate. 05/06/18 - Aikanár
    elected after the regular expiration of Pontifex Maximus' term.

Bills 25/03/18 - [Decision] The citizens handbook. (18-2-0)
    30/03/18 - [Amendment] Citizenship Removal Amendment [Abandoned]
    01/04/18 - [Decision] Celebrate the Duffers of the Community Act
    [Abandoned]
    10/04/18 - [Amendment] Patrician Class (23-6-3)
    10/04/18 - [Amendment] Quaestiones Perpetuae Amendment (15-14-3)
    12/04/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Open the Living History Forum (25-0-2)
    17/04/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Quadrumvirate [Abandoned]
    22/04/18 - [Amendment] Citizenship Reinstatement Amendment [Abandoned]
    27/04/18 - [Amendment] Citzenship and Curial Officers (19-8-1)
    28/04/18 -
    [Decision]/[Amendment] Curia Focus Forum Change [Abandoned]
    29/04/18 - [Decision] Wub Censor Smiley Alternative (13-17-2)
    10/05/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] A proposed change to the referral process [Abandoned]
    14/05/18 - [Decision] Increase Visibility of the Writing and Graphic Competitions [Abandoned]
    14/05/18 - [Decision] Welcoming Letter for New Members (28-0-3)
    19/05/18 - [Decision] Archive the CA Forum (15-8-4)
    21/05/18 -
    [Decision] Political Meandering (18-1-3)
    26/05/18 -
    [Decision]/[Amendment] Appeal Reform Act [Abandoned]
    26/05/18 - [Decision] Curial Information Announcement Act [Abandoned]
    29/05/18 - [Decision]/[Amendment] Third Censor and Appeal Reform [Abandoned]
    ***Ongoing*** - [Amendment] Large Awards and Citizenship
    ***Ongoing*** - [Amendment] Snap Elections

Citizenship Applications 28/03/18 - Sukiyama awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Katsumoto. (14-3-6)
    11/04/18 - Aexodus not awarded Citizenship. Patron: Severus Snape. Application voided at request of patron.
    15/04/18 - Hannibal2001 awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Jadli. (17-3-2)
    19/04/18 - QuintusSertorious awarded with Citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (22-0-2)
    26/04/18 - Gandalfus awarded with Citizenship. Patron: General Brewster. (27-0-1)
    30/04/18 -
    HighOnTea awarded with Citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (18-1-1)
    08/05/18 - Earl of Memory awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Ngugi. (21-0-0)
    08/05/18 - Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ
    awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Abdulmecid I. (15-0-3)
    13/05/18 - ep1c_fail awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (19-1-6)
    19/05/18 - Greek
    strategos awarded with Citizenship. Patron: Pikestance. (23-0-1)
    29/05/18 - '
    Don_Diego awarded with Citizenship. Patron: 'Gunny (25-0-2)

Awards30/03/18 - Dante von Hepsburg for Phalera. (30-0-1)
    14/04/18 - Swiss Halberdier for Man Of The Hour. (24-1-2)
    14/04/18 - Miguel_80 for Man Of The Hour. (24-0-2)
    19/05/18 - La De Da Brigadier Graham for Asterix Loincloth (27-1-3)

Disciplinary Procedures
    11/04/18 - Aikanar's case dismissed.

• Veteraan and SoulGamesInc vote to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

28/04/18
    - Elfdude issued a censure and later overturned via curial appeal.

• Veteraan and SoulGamesInc vote for Further Action.
    • Veteraan and SoulGamesInc vote for Censure.
    • Censure overturned via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

11/05/18 -
    Jadli's case dismissed.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

11/05/18
    - Parafix issued a two month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Further Action.
    • Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Two Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18 - Parafix issued a two month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Two Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18 - Parafix issued a three month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Three Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18 - Parafix issued a four month suspension.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Four Month Suspension.
    • Archived privately.

13/05/18
    - Parafix issued a removal of rank.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Removal of Rank.
    • Archived privately.

21/05/18 - SoulGamesInc issued a removal of rank and later upheld via curial appeal.

• Halie Satanus and Veteraan voted for Removal of Rank.
    • Removal of Rank upheld via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

01/06/18 - Pikestance's case dismissed.

• Hitai de Bodemloze and Van Zandt voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

MiscellaneousNo misc to report!
    Last edited by General Brewster; August 16, 2018 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Minor changes towards patron and citizen relations.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Patrician Consul

Curia Report - Term 1 2019
    August 14th 2018 to May 1st 2019

Curator's Commentary
    Hello all,

It's been some time since the last report, so let's play some catch up shall we?

It wasn't necessarily the most active period in the Curia's history, indeed even most recent history, but we still saw a good bit going on, chief among them the sweeping changes from the overhaul bill that was introduced and implemented. Most will have noticed by now how that has shuffled forums a bit, moved and opened the Prothalamos, and given us a new Curial Officer position of Praefect. Regardless of anyone's individual views on the changes, so far things have gone off without much issue, with our previous Consul StealthFox also implementing some cleanup on the bill to help polish things off and hopefully set us on a fairly clear path forward.

I'll apologize for some delays in some things, namely elections, a couple due to bad timing with site downtime and a few because my schedule for work is still unfortunately just a bit random (though thankfully a little more solidified now). StealthFox and Elfdude have graciously agreed to stay on the team as Censors, which has them essentially as Consul's Assistants (for those unaware of that other change from the overhaul!).

On a personal note from myself, it is no secret that for a good chunk of the past I have been particularly salty towards most things Curia related, however given my hand in really pushing the overhaul proposal forward and seeing that through, I felt it was a good follow up to also go for Consul afterwards. Not just for shiggles, but perhaps I can show a new hand in the Hexagon Council's role in the Curia beyond that of just honorary members of all parts of it able to veto anything just because, and really assist in driving the Curia forward in a positive way; a positive collaboration of administration and the Curia. I don't expect that even if I do half a decent job at that, that we should see too much substantial change in my current term as Consul, but the hope is to setup that road regardless.

So, let us all regain our collective Curial footing and charge forward into the future Curia and TWC!

Regards,

Hader

Elections

VIII. Magistrate. 23/07/2018 - Iskar re-elected after the regular expiration of his own term.

X. Censor. 07/08/2018 - Atthias elected after the regular expiration of Veteraan's term.

XI. Curator. 8/9/2018 - PikeStance elected curator after General Brewster's term expired.

XII. Censor. 18/9/2018 - Hitai de Bodemloze re-elected censor after expiration of their prior term.

XIII. Magistrate. 26/9/2018 - Gandalfus elected Magistrate after expiration of prior magistrate's term.

XIV. Curator. 19/10/2018 - Aikanar elected after removal of Pikestance as Curator.

Snap Election 4. Censor. 2/11/2018 - Veteraan elected temporary censor due to recusal of censors in current cases.

Snap Election 5. Censor. 2/11/2018 - Settra elected temporary censor due to recusal of censors in current cases.

XV. Curator. 13/11/2018 - StealthFox elected after resignation of Aikanár.

XVI. Magistrate. 26/9/2018 - General Brewster elected after Iskar's term expired.​

XVII. Censor. 1/12/2018 - Atthias re-elected after term expired.

I. Censor. 18/01/2019- Katsumoto elected after the regular expiration of Hitai de Bodemloze's term

II. Magistrate. 27/01/2019 - Elfdude elected after the regular expiration of Gandalfus's term.

III. Primus Praefect. 05/03/2019 - Katsumoto elected, first election of new Curial office.

IV. Praefect(s). 05/03/2019 - Quintus Hortensius Hortalus(6 months) and Van Zandt (3 months)elected, first election of new Curial office.

V. Consul. 29/03/2019 - Hader elected after the regular expiration of StealthFox's term.

VI. Magistrate. 23/04/2019 - Concluded with no candidate elected.

Bills

25/05/2018 - [Decision] Modding Staff [Abandoned]
    20/06/2018 - [Decision] Post of the Fortnight (18-1-4)
    23/08/2018 - Alternative Modding Staff Proposal (14-2-1)
    15/09/2018 - [Decision] Gaming Service Shield (Medal) (12-3-2)
    19/09/2018 - [Amendment] Gaming Community Badge Act (12-9-3)
    03/10/2018 - [Amendment] Curial Office Referral Conundrum Change [Abandoned]
    06/10/2018 - [VoNC] Hitai de Bodemloze [Abandoned]
    07/10/2018 - [Amendment] Referral System Reform [Abandoned]
    08/10/2018 - [Proposal] Quorum [Abandoned]
    09/10/2018 - [Amendment] Remove Citizen Referrals and Reintroduce Ostraka (16-8-5)
    11/10/2018 - [Amendment] Changing the duration of election votes and cool down periods (19-1-1)
    11/10/2018 - [Amendment] Global Moderation Act [Abandoned]
    13/10/2018 - [Amendment] Forum Romanum and Curatorial Summons Act [Abandoned]
    14/10/2018 - [Amendment] Staff Referral Change [Abandoned]
    18/10/2018 - [Amendment] Praefectus Creation Act [Abandoned]
    23/10/2018 - [Amendment] Curia Officer Prefect Act (10-11-5)
    28/10/2018 - [Amendment] Censor Duty Act [Abandoned]
    29/10/2018 - [Amendment] Dual Consulship and Aedile Act (3-11-2)
    29/10/2018 - [Amendment] Code of Conduct Codification Act [Abandoned]
    30/10/2018 - [VoNC] Katsumoto [INVALID]
    30/10/2018 - [Amendment] Substantially Similar Amendments [Abandoned]
    30/10/2018 - [Amendment] Open the Prothalamos to full members with no active infractions (15-17-2)
    01/11/2018 - [Decision] The Experiment [Abandoned]
    04/11/2018 - [VoNC] Aikanar [Abandoned]
    04/11/2018 - Restructuring the site leader page (
    04/11/2018 - [Decision] Close Curia Commentary Thread in the Questions and Suggestions [Abandoned]
    06/11/2018 - [Decision] The House of Noble Discourse (18-0-4)
    16/11/2018 - [Decision] Curia Description Changes (13-1-6)
    20/11/2018 - [Amendment] Restoration of Censure as Curial Note [Abandoned]
    01/12/2018 - [Decision] Repurpose the Consilium de Civitate and Hookers and Blackjack Forums (15-4-2)
    07/12/2018 - [Decision] Rename Curator to Consul (12-5-3)
    21/12/2018 - [Decision] Move the Curia [Abandoned]

25/01/2019 - [Decision] Eligibility for Q&S Curial Commentary Thread [Abandoned]
    08/02/2019 - [Amendment] Curial Overhaul Order 66 (19-5-0)
    22/02/2019 - [Proposal] Revival of the Rostra Subforum [Abandoned]
    05/03/2019 - [Amendment] Resolving Issues with the Prothalamos' Movement [Abandoned]
    06/03/2019 - [Proposal] Alternative Requirement to become Artifex [Abandoned]
    08/03/2019 - [Amendment] Curial Overhaul Cleanup Bill (20-2-0)
    10/04/2019 - [Decision] Reformation of the Council of War [Abandoned]

Citizenship Applications

31/08/2018 - Aexodus awarded with citizenship. Patron: Pontifex Maximus. (13-3-3)
    20/09/2018 - mad orc not awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. Application withdrawn.
    01/10/2018 - Irontaino awarded with citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (19-4-7)
    16/10/2018 - King Athelstan awarded with citizenship. Patron: General Brewster.(28-0-0)
    19/10/2018 - Benjin awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n. (26-0-2)
    19/10/2018 - Setekh awarded with citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (23-3-1)
    24/10/2018 - Jurand of Cracow awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance (21-0-2)
    07/11/2018 - Mr_Nygren awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n. (13-0-2)
    07/11/2018 - Lanjane awarded with Artifex. Patron: z3n. (17-0-2)
    13/11/2018 - Slyk awarded with Artifex. Patron: PikeStance. (18-0-1)
    24/11/2018 - Leonardo awarded with Artifex. Patron: General Brewster. (23-0-0)
    26/11/2018 - Daruwind awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (14-0-1)
    12/12/2018 - zoner16 awarded with citizenship. Patron: PikeStance. (13-0-2)

27/01/2019 - 4zumi awarded with Artifex. Patron: King Athelstan. (24-0-0)
    27/01/2019 - Vanoi awarded with citizenship. Patron: Elfdude. (13-6-8)
    20/02/2019 - 20ninescene awarded with Artifex. Patron: PikeStance. (19-0-1)
    03/04/2019 - Arkay awarded with Artifex. Patron: Arachir Galudirithon. (18-0-0)

Awards

26/07/2018 - Miguel_80 for Opifex. (27-0-0)
    30/09/2018 - General Brewster for Curial Service Award. (26-1-2)
    03/10/2018 - Lifthrasir for Novus. (28-0-2)
    19/10/2018 - Prince of Essling for Phalera. (19-0-3)
    03/11/2018 - Tiberios for Novus. (28-0-1)
    27/11/2018 - Alwyn for Novus. (23-0-1)

21/01/2019 - leo for Opifex. (24-0-0)
    13/02/2019 - Iskar for Phalera. (21-0-3)
    14/03/2019 - Arachir Galudirithon for Opifex. (19-0-0)
    28/03/2019 - QuintusSertorius for Opifex. (19-1-0)
    28/03/2019 - Louis Lux for Opifex. (23-0-0)

Disciplinary Procedures

21/08/2018 - Pontifex Maximus' case dismissed.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

12/09/2018 - DaVinci issued a censure.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Further action.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Censure.
    • Archived privately.

18/09/2018 - PikeStance issued a censure.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Further action.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Censure.
    • Censure upheld via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

04/10/2018 - Halie Satanus' case dismissed.

• Archived publicly.

13/10/2018 - Pontifex Maximus' case dismissed.

• atthias and Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

13/10/2018 - Elfdude's case Dismissed.

• Settra and Veteraan voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

13/10/2018 - Halie Satanus' case Dismissed.

• Settra and atthias voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

13/10/2018 - Pontifex Maximus rank suspended for 2 weeks.

• atthias and Veteraan voted for Further Action.
    • atthias and Veteraan voted for 2 week suspenstion of rank.
    • Suspension upheld via Curial Appeal.
    • Archived publicly.

24/10/2018 - Van Zandt's case Dismissed.

• Veteraan and Settra voted to Dismiss.
    • Archived publicly.

30/10/2018 - HannibalExMachina's case Dismissed.

• Archived publicly.

30/10/2018 - Pontifex Maximus rank suspended for 1 month.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for Further Action.
    • atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted for 1 month suspenstion of rank.
    • Archived privately.

31/10/2018 - Halie Satanus' case dismissed.

• Archived publicly.

05/11/2018 - Pikestance's case dismissed.

• atthias and Hitai de Bodemloze voted to dismiss.
    • Archived privately.

Miscellaneous
    Proposal's Awaiting Implementation/Partial Implementation

23/08/2018 - Alternative Modding Staff Proposal
    04/11/2018 - Restructuring the site leader page

Approved and/or Implemented

07/05/2018 - Political Meandering

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456