Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Europa Universalis III

Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Europa Universalis III

Which is why i though that it should start 20-100 years earlier, though since thiers a mod that actualy does that it doesnt matter.

Manuel I Komnenos's Avatar Rex Regum
    Civitate

I hate EU3. Have installed it some 10 times and uninstalled it the next 10 minutes. It's graphics are so decent that they are killing me. I don't want graphics in Paradox games for God's shake. Give me a Hearts of Iron 2 or a Europa Universalis 2 and I will play it for 12 hours.
    Under the patronage of Emperor Maximinus Thrax
    "Steps to be taken in case Russia should be forced out of war considered. Various movements [of ] troops to and from different fronts necessary to meeting possible contingencies discussed. Conference also weighed political, economic, and moral effect both upon Central and Allied powers under most unfavorable aspect from Allied point of view. General conclusions reached were necessity for adoption of purely defensive attitude on all secondary fronts and withdrawing surplus troops for duty on western front. By thus strengthening western front [those attending] believed Allies could hold until American forces arrive in numbers sufficient to gain ascendancy."
    ~General Pershing, report to Washington, 26 July 1917

Quote Originally Posted by SLN445 View Post
    Which is why i though that it should start 20-100 years earlier, though since thiers a mod that actualy does that it doesnt matter.
    Even then, only one or two African nations would have a chance of keeping pace with the Arab nations, nevermind European ones.

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Ruire View Post
    Even then, only one or two African nations would have a chance of keeping pace with the Arab nations, nevermind European ones.

More aimed at Pagan Lithuania, a major Nation with a non-standard religion.

Quote Originally Posted by SLN445 View Post
    More aimed at Pagan Lithuania, a major Nation with a non-standard religion.
    And what does pagan Lithuania of the 1300s share with the animists and shamanists of central Asia, Africa, the Americas, and Australia beyond the label "pagan"?

Protector Domesticus

An Animist religon (well the game considers it to be anyways) mainly. Even one country in these non-standard religions that isnt insta gobbled up at the start or later on is good enough, allows one an option to play and gives a stable base to experiment in gameplay which could lead onto improvements as a whole.

Eh... my whole argument is a mute point anyways since someone got off thier arse and actualy made a good mod, cya
    Last edited by SLN445; August 23, 2011 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel I Komnenos View Post
    I hate EU3. Have installed it some 10 times and uninstalled it the next 10 minutes. It's graphics are so decent that they are killing me. I don't want graphics in Paradox games for God's shake. Give me a Hearts of Iron 2 or a Europa Universalis 2 and I will play it for 12 hours.
    EU3 is the best mp-wargame ever. If you are playing against 10-15 good players graphic and AI problems aren't exist.
    Last edited by Rastomen; May 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123