Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Kingdom - Bug (Reports) & Technical problems & Support

Default Re: The Last Kingdom - Bug (Reports) & Technical problems & Support

it stops at events idx.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Starknight View Post
    I downloaded the exe file twice and the two DO files once why? By the way I dropped DO files in the Medieval 2 total war file is that what I was supposed to do.
    You are supposed to keep all three files in ONE directory (or the desktop) and then install it by clicking the EXE file. Please read the instructions on the first page carefully.

lol kinda cool but yea posted it, i think its a bug or its just funny.

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Juan View Post
    lol kinda cool but yea posted it, i think its a bug or its just funny.
    Yes, unfortunately this does happen. This used to happen regularly but now it's very rare. You should only see this oncem your next battle should be fine .

Please keep us updated about this issue!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity

I manage to get till winter 916 and the game always crashes there. I am playing with East Anglia. I also windows 7. Maybe is because of that. Please help! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Starknight View Post
    it stops at events idx.
    On the first download by any chance?

Same with me.

mods/Last_Kingdom/data/sounds/Music.

Either that file is corrupt or unreadable.

Its really depressing, I've been waiting for this mod for ages...

I think there is a problem with naval battles: when I engage an enemy fleet, sometimes the game just stops, with the sound of the waves in background. It happend just two times since I started playing, but I cant's say if it'm my problem or a technical error...It never happened to me, even when playing other mods.

I just started playing and encounterd something during my first siege battle. I play as the Danes and attack an East-anglian city. I send troops to the center of town (wich have no defenders in it), but the countdown to victory doesn't start. Is this a bug, or do the modd-team want me to kill every last enermy to win?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
    I manage to get till winter 916 and the game always crashes there. I am playing with East Anglia. I also windows 7. Maybe is because of that. Please help! Thanks!
    Yes, we came across this issue during development. We thought we had got rid of it, evedently not.
    Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do, except start a new campaign. I am unsure.

We will note it for future fixes. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
    On the first download by any chance?

Same with me.

mods/Last_Kingdom/data/sounds/Music.

Either that file is corrupt or unreadable.

Its really depressing, I've been waiting for this mod for ages...
    We are really unsure of this one We, or I certainly didn't, come across this issue once during development.

Quote Originally Posted by Berendir View Post
    I think there is a problem with naval battles: when I engage an enemy fleet, sometimes the game just stops, with the sound of the waves in background. It happend just two times since I started playing, but I cant's say if it'm my problem or a technical error...It never happened to me, even when playing other mods.
    I also never came across this issue. Naval battles do pause for a second or two before initiating, but crashing I had never seen before. Odd . Happened just two times? Didn't happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius84 View Post
    I just started playing and encounterd something during my first siege battle. I play as the Danes and attack an East-anglian city. I send troops to the center of town (wich have no defenders in it), but the countdown to victory doesn't start. Is this a bug, or do the modd-team want me to kill every last enermy to win?
    Are you sure there wasn't any enemies in the Town Square? Also, did you attack it? Or did they sally forth?

Gigantus, what is your thoughts on these issues?
    Last edited by Celtichugs123; July 18, 2011 at 07:48 AM.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity

Thanks Celtichugs123. I will wait for some future fixes :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
    Thanks Celtichugs123. I will wait for some future fixes :-)
    No, no, mate! We thank you!

Thanks for informing us! Makes our lives alot easier and keeps grounded in that we DO realise there are still small issues in the game. Remember, guys, this is a BETA.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    Are you sure there wasn't any enemies in the Town Square? Also, did you attack it? Or did they sally forth?

Gigantus, what is your thoughts on these issues?
    I was the one to attack. And no, there were no enemies in the square. They only had lika four units defending the city, and they were all at the walls trying to repell my forces that were attacking from all sides.

I think I have found another issue. You dont get informed if a town is ready to upgrade

This isn't an issue, I just don't think we've made our own feature for this yet.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

diez's Avatar Biarchus

sorry if it answered but i didnt find anything...where do i change the size of the pics i take???
    the pics i take are all huge.i am just before doing a night raid battle and i think i can take many good pics.

Quote Originally Posted by diez View Post
    sorry if it answered but i didnt find anything...where do i change the size of the pics i take???
    the pics i take are all huge.i am just before doing a night raid battle and i think i can take many good pics.
    I have no idea, mate. This is more to do with whatever you're using to take the pictures rather than tLK MOD

If you're getting lines through your pictures then check the Info on the first couple of posts in the Downloads thread!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

First things first!! Congratulations for the release of this great mod!! Secondly could someone please post the music.dat archive as a quick fix because i seem to have a corrupt download... Thank you in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    First things first!! Congratulations for the release of this great mod!! Secondly could someone please post the music.dat archive as a quick fix because i seem to have a corrupt download... Thank you in advance!!
    Could you try downloading again first please mate!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    Could you try downloading again first please mate!
    That is exactly what i want to avoid!! It is much faster to post music.dat in fact i think it takes seconds... and as i said it will be like a quick fix... Thanks again... Forget it pal my mistake... the installer actually freezes at this point so i would not know what to do with the archive even if you post it...
    Last edited by Violator; July 18, 2011 at 10:17 AM.

Sorry but i have to say this bugthread is really confuse. Maybe everyone should only post his bug or problem. The Starting Issue seems to be worth to get a own topic

My two bugs:

1: Every Time when the Kingdome of Norway become united, my faction got the symbol of the new kingdome on the right side of my interface. The shield left of the Turn botton. As the one who united, not a problen, but as another faction like the Normans or Wessex this is really strange. This happend with all factions. Try it out

2: Still there, like i wrote before the two Jarldoms, Vestfold and Hordaland have a buggy family three. As an example: Hordaland has only the king, his wife and a doughter in the family-three, but there a many familymembers on the map including the heir which are not in this table.

Proud to be a real Prussian.