Thread: Българска среща (Bulgarian)

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Български

Готово, гласувах вече
    Дано да си си починал добре на морето.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Ами, не съм бил във Варна от 4 години и направо не можах да я позная. Все още си ми е любимия град, една по-красива София (ех, да си имаше морето от една страна и Витоша - от друга, веднага щях да се преместя там), но е толкова презастроена и започва да повтаря Софийското претрупване (а трафика е по-лош и от нашия), че започва да става истинска джунгла.
    Иначе, поотпочинах си и сега съм с червено чело и нос (и бели бузи), плюс може би слънчев удар. Трябва да се науча да нося шапки прези лятото!

Пази се от слънцето. Аз вече без шапка не излизам ако съм пеша. На няколко пъти сериозно ми прилошава вече.
    За Варна...и аз не съм бил там много отдавна, поне от 96г. Това за презастрояването е много гадно, но явно е повсеместен синдром за съжаление. Иначе наитина беше много красив град.

Аз верояно другата седмица ще почивам, ама на планина някъде...на прохлада и далеч от слънцето.

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Генерал-е, нали ти беше по гласуванията.

(Morava) river 505 AD

защо не ми позволява да гласувам?

Нямаш 50 поста

(Morava) river 505 AD

Zhangir's Avatar Senator

Здрасти, казах на Болгарски малко )))
    Аз сам Жангир, from казахстан, не Борат jokes
    Сериозна.

Как си?
    The Help of God, The Love of the People, The Strength of Denmark - Proud To See The Red Knight make this AAR Truly Epic!
    Sacrum Romanum Imperium Nationis Germanicę
    Royaume de France

My avatar is not there because of my religion, but because it looks like the first and last letters of my name put together in my Language (I do know what it means)

Здрасти, казах на Болгарски малко )))
    Аз сам Жангир, from казахстан, не Борат jokes
    Сериозна.

Как си?
    Здравей,
    Привет от България

(Morava) river 505 AD

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

ехей пичове
    MORAL

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Аз и тук да кажа, че напоследък съм зает главно с превеждането (на английски) на тези комикси. Ама днес Фотошопа нещо ми прави проблеми с качеството, та ще видим как ще продължат...

Zuma Mod 0.9 който включва вашият Мод Българие е готов.

Някой може ли да каже какво точно са взели, че не мога да си го инсталирам поради проблеми с ПЦ-то?

Zhangir's Avatar Senator

Здравей,
    Привет от България
    Здрасти )) Как България? Добре? Как Георги (прванов ))))
    лол
    Аз знам много еее... зле words(swear words) но тук can't do it
    The Help of God, The Love of the People, The Strength of Denmark - Proud To See The Red Knight make this AAR Truly Epic!
    Royaume de France

My avatar is not there because of my religion, but because it looks like the first and last letters of my name put together in my Language (I do know what it means)

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangir View Post
    Здрасти )) Как България? Добре? Как Георги (прванов ))))
    лол
    Аз знам много еее... зле words(swear words) но тук can't do it
    Хаха, едно от първите неща, които човек учи в чужд език от опит, са псувните.

Zhangir's Avatar Senator

Хаха, едно от първите неща, които човек учи в чужд език от опит, са псувните
    I understand words, but cant make sense

Хаха, one of first nesha?, which man learn foregn language from experience, ...
    Did i get it right?
    What's the last bit? )))

Моля, казах )
    Royaume de France

Привет Българы!

Did i get it right?
    What's the last bit? )))

Моля, казах )
    Неща=neshta=things(plural)

Привет Българы!
    Здраствуй
    Last edited by alien_t; September 08, 2008 at 08:58 AM.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Quote Originally Posted by ivan_the_terrible View Post
    Привет Българы!
    Привет Росиани !
    Как дела?

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Did i get it right?
    What's the last bit? )))

Моля, казах )
    "Haha, one of the first things a person learns of a foreign language by experience are the swear words."

Quote Originally Posted by alien_t View Post
    Неща=neshta=things(plural)

Здраствуй
    Interesting, in Russian нечто=nechto means 'something'.:hmmm:

Quote Originally Posted by ptzvetan View Post
    Привет Росиани !
    Как дела?
    Отлично!

Это ты по русски? Или языки так похожи?

-------------------------------------------

Was that in russian, or are the languages so similar?

Question to Bulgarian historians here: I always wondered abou the ethnicity of Bulgarians. I know that the language and culture is mostly Slavic, but what about ethnicity of most people? Surely not the original nomadic Bulgar? I'd imagine there werent nearly enough of them to alter the Slavic gene pool in any significant way?

Ive always thought of medieval Bulgaria as undergoing the same process as medieval Rus, where a tiny number of outlander people established a ruling family and part of the nobility, but ultimately left little more than their name. Is this more or less true?

Also, what about the Greek and Thracian heritage in the region? Mostly erased by Slavs, or not?
    Last edited by ivan_the_terrible; September 08, 2008 at 06:49 AM.

Пойдите Джорджия! Бейте русских!