Thread: Warband starting situations.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Warband starting situations.

Right so, i started a couple of campaigns right and never got this option (until i used cheats in one just to see what would happen, so i spammed mercs and took a castle for myself) but when i chose the options, son of an impoverished noble, squire and loss of a loved one... i could pick my own banner...

I'm pretty sure in a previous campaign i picked the same ones but different one than loss of a loved one.

Are there any other little surprises in different mixtures of starting options?
    Because using this option, i've managed to become a vassal of the Nords in less than 14 days.

I won the tournemant (it's so easy) i did a couple of missions and the king loved me.

Default Re: Warband starting situations.

Quote Originally Posted by RorySheen View Post
    Right so, i started a couple of campaigns right and never got this option (until i used cheats in one just to see what would happen, so i spammed mercs and took a castle for myself) but when i chose the options, son of an impoverished noble, squire and loss of a loved one... i could pick my own banner...

I'm pretty sure in a previous campaign i picked the same ones but different one than loss of a loved one.

Are there any other little surprises in different mixtures of starting options?
    Because using this option, i've managed to become a vassal of the Nords in less than 14 days.

I won the tournemant (it's so easy) i did a couple of missions and the king loved me.
    You've got a long long road ahead

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyPoopCereal View Post
    You've got a long long road ahead
    Hahaha i know... my estate is this crappy little village.

What do i do from here? Does my village become a town after i stick in all the buildings?
    This game is so big haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RorySheen View Post
    Right so, i started a couple of campaigns right and never got this option (until i used cheats in one just to see what would happen, so i spammed mercs and took a castle for myself) but when i chose the options, son of an impoverished noble, squire and loss of a loved one... i could pick my own banner......
    Apperantly a whole new world has opened up for you. You only get a banner at the beginning if you choose a noble past. The rest are commoners and you have to earn your banner by raising your renoun and joining a faction.

Quote Originally Posted by AxeMaster View Post
    Apperantly a whole new world has opened up for you. You only get a banner at the beginning if you choose a noble past. The rest are commoners and you have to earn your banner by raising your renoun and joining a faction.
    *cough* or by killing all the factions *cough cough*
    dan da man wit da plan
    all hail the mighty money cheat

Quote Originally Posted by thespaniard View Post
    *cough* or by killing all the factions *cough cough*
    If you start out as a commoner, you need 400 renoun to join a faction. Any less and the king tells you to go prove yourself. So Whatever. Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I havn't paid my dues playing native. COUGH*2000*COUGH*HOURS.