Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gallusmod- Realm Divide Removal Mod

Default Re: Gallusmod- Realm Divide Removal Mod

still the same question: where is the file link and to many other RD Mods?

there is no download link can someone please upload the file

New to site,where is the download link for the mod?Or am i just blind?

Please some1 put link

Here is the link:

http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/8rDCiM9J/file.html

Credits goes to Gallus.

Thank you for this. Much appreciated.

wheres the link to the mod please don't say you got rid of the mod im on 14 provinces and due for hell again I could really use this mod

the link above is no good the file doesn't even register in mod manager its like it doesn't even exist in the files if anyone can help me and tell me what im doing wrong im new to here so I not great with this kinda stuff

on pack manager the file is telling me that access is denied and path maybe full amongst a ton of other stuff but it would let me copy and paste it just a red x saying system error so whats happening if the link isn't a dud can someone help me im new here and new to all this kind of stuff

it doesn't even register in mod manager and pack manager says access denied amongst other stuff I seriously need help I cant complete the game cuz rd ruins it n pisses me off to much so I get frustrated n don't bother never finished the campaign and this is one of my favourite games
    Last edited by Frunk; February 18, 2017 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus Domesticus View Post
    This mod does two things:
    One, make sure realm divide doesn't happen by raising the prestige required to trigger RD to an unreachable number.
    Two, change the effect of realm divide so that any negative relations from RD so far(in case you already hit it in your campaign) will be neutralized by the next turn.

I myself am a masochist and doesn't mind RD, but it seems some of you want to get rid of it so here's my solution to that.

A fresh campaign should definitely work. I am not sure about using this mid-campaign, especially if RD already hit, but worst that could happen is that it doesn't do anything, so try it anyway.
    Please give feedback if it works for you.

To install just drop the file into your data folder inside your Shogun 2 directory.

EDIT: OK taking Kyoto will still trigger RD. But at least now you have the choice whether or not to let it happen. Just bypass it then take it when you are too powerful to be stopped.
    Yeah all that sounds good enough , if you could only tell me where to download this mod from ??

Where's the link?

Where is the flipping download link? I really want this mod but I cant find where to download it. It doesn't seem to be in this thread.
    Thankyou in advance for helping

If anyone has this file and could share it, it would be much appreciated!

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    If anyone has this file and could share it, it would be much appreciated!
    I have a zip file of this mod. The pack file is dated 2011-07-10 01:18:44, file size 280 bytes.

EDIT - There looks like a really good one on steam workshop which does much the same thing.
    Last edited by Nergui; November 23, 2021 at 10:30 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Nergui View Post
    I have a zip file of this mod. The pack file is dated 2011-07-10 01:18:44, file size 280 bytes.

EDIT - There looks like a really good one on steam workshop which does much the same thing.
    THANK YOU!!! I was sure no one with the file would emerge at this point. I'll check the Steam workshop first to save you the trouble. But it might be nice to host the file here as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123