Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jacobite Mod V1 Released

madrush's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Jacobite Mod V1 Released

no, i pretty much gave up on patches sadly to say

s98's Avatar Foederatus

I Can Play With a Scotland In This MOD !!!

s98's Avatar Foederatus

Sory , I cant Play Grand Campigan With Scotland

madrush's Avatar Senator

u need empire total factions to do so

would you mind emailing me so i could get the costom battles and the campaign

Foederatus

when i click grand campign there is no scotland and when clicked start game with great britan it crashed

Sounds great really glad for Scots to have more representation than just 'Highlander'

Dokuganryu's Avatar Laetus

Surely for this mod it would make sense to combine both Scotland and Ireland into one Stuart led faction? or at least into two allied factions? even though Stuart activity in Ireland effectively dies with the battle of the boyne I think it'd be interesting.

Regardless this is an awesome mod

madrush's Avatar Senator

To solve the issue with the campaign, if u read at all u need empire total factions to play campaign mode. Historically there was independent Ireland back then, it was under GB, if u can inspire a revolution in Ireland by giving GB a hard time controlling Ireland, they would b your allies. As of then, your on your own, there r 2 Irish units, the Irish battalion and fitzjames cav

Laetus

I am trying to get this mod to work but am having some problems that I hope you can help me with. Now I have installed Empire Total Factions (which works) and I have placed the files from the package into the Data Folder. Now, after some trys I now have new Scottish units (which look great) but during the campaign the year says 1783, the monarch is Anne 2., there are no Jacobite generals, and Jacobite Scotland is not at war with the UK. Is this the way it is supposed to be? It would be great if I could get the campaign to function.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Simski, I did not make either the Jacobite Mod or Empire Total Factions, but I have an idea which might help. You mentioned that the year says 1783. That is the Late Campaign. (The Late Campaign is a modified version of part IV of the Road to Independence campaign. This campaign begins in 1783).

When you selected the 'Emergent Factions' panel in the Empire Total Factions launcher, did you notice the little buttons marked (if I remember correctly) 'E' and 'L'? 'E' stands for Early Campaign, starting in 1700, and 'L' for Late Campaign, starting in 1783. By default, if you select Empire Total Factions and progress to the faction selection screen, then the default is the Late Campaign, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Alwyn; August 27, 2016 at 10:32 AM.

Laetus

I hadn't noticed that actually but when I tried to select Early, the game crashed when I tried to start the campaign. And after that, the Late campaign also crashed

iaino1984's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by madrush View Post
    Known Issues

• campaign flag is still the flag of St. Andrew and not the Jacobite banner
    • jacobite light infantry still has issues which crash the game
    • using the britain add on mod puts british units in the jacobite roster

Hey Madrush thanks for taking the time to make what looks like an amazing mod covering a very interesting time period,
    I was wondering if you know whether this mod would work on darth mod empire? or if there was anyway to put the units etc into darth mod,

Any info appreciated, thanks again!

madrush's Avatar Senator

iaino1984, I have no clue if its darthmod compatible. Darthmod never worked for me

iaino1984's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by madrush View Post
    iaino1984, I have no clue if its darthmod compatible. Darthmod never worked for me

Yup defo not with darthmod , but without got this working and put a blood smoke mod on.. it's fantastic!!!! I really hope someday someone takes it on to put George murray and Charlie in there maybe some more playable battle seanarios killicrankie, culloden, preston pans, Falkirk maybe asking a bit much ..anyway really enjoying the hard work on the mod thanks a lot!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123