Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Aliens Review

Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

Though I think they're necessary because all too often the youthful physique is molded by Hollywood, at least they're trying to point out what actually happened.

Speaking of what actually happened? Well I don't for a minute believe that there was some kind of magic. Clearly this was a technology, not given to us by the Gods, but Extra-Terrestrials.

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

It's the most ludicrous load of crap I've ever watched.

About as plausible as David Icke's ''politicians are reptilians'' theories.

Quote Originally Posted by boofhead View Post

Do you not realize that due to the fact you have a computer, which is a form of technology, that this technology didn't just come out of thin air...? Computing, the Interweb, the rapid dispersement of information throughout the globe, no...

But that this was due to the fact that Ancient Aliens interfaced with modern humans at some point in our past...

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Do you not realize that due to the fact you have a computer, which is a form of technology, that this technology didn't just come out of thin air...? Computing, the Interweb, the rapid dispersement of information throughout the globe, no...

But that this was due to the fact that Ancient Aliens interfaced with modern humans at some point in our past...
    Yeah.

And my arse was impregnated with the feces of several different species of alien during multiple abduction events, that's why no two of my poos are the same.

No, that isn't a banana

Quote Originally Posted by boofhead View Post

The show's ridiculousness is matched only by one of the guest's/commentator's hair cuts. That dude who looks like Rob Schneider - how can anyone take him seriously?

What a waste of time. I think the creationists and people of faith have more credibility than this tripe. How the OP rated the show 10/10 is a greater mystery than how this show got on the air.

classical_hero's Avatar Senator

How do we know the rating was for the content of the show, as in entertainment value? Utter crap can be very entertaining.

I'll probably continue to post here just for the miniscule potential of a redeeming quality this series had, but utterly destroyed when they decided they'd come up with a 'theory for everything'

Orko's Avatar Praeses

This show is crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    This show is crap.
    YOUR FACE IS CRAP.

I should be serious about something like this. Yes. This show is utter .

I think Giorgie must be related to mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Any body watch ufo hunters on history?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ok, this... I just find this guy oh so seriously stupid, sorry I try not to hate, but the tongue out the side of the mouth as he locates his next word just has me holding in my gut for fear of rupturing it with laughter.

skip to 1:05 watch his face, and then followed by the head cocking as he stresses more

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient...#the-nazi-bell
    Last edited by Armatus; October 28, 2011 at 09:54 PM.

Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius

The Nazi Bell?

*cocks tongue* yeah because it was so powerful *cocks head* so exotic *cocks head opposite direction* licks lips in a stupor.

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

This is the worst show ever. A complete load of buffalo chips

Yet I still watch it when I'm bored, for the s and giggles
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

I'm going to start my own documentary called the 'Ancient Terrestrials' basically we won't deny the existence or assistance for that mater of Aliens, but we will be focused on proving that there is a lost civilization and that the Stone age was in fact much greater and grander than we could have ever imagined.

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

ugh, UFO hunters is the worst, I mean at least in AA when they say stupid things it's funny, but UFO hunters just takes it to a completly different level in stupidity and cockyness, especially with the music sound effects and camera work iirc. The hosts are all really annoying too.

At least in AA they have the decency to say "we think this, but mainstream archealogists think that..." In UFO Hunters they just go full BS and don't look back.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Things like,

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    look at the eyes look at the shape of the head

idk, I just remember watching an episode a while ago and just being blown away by how awful it was. They went to a military base and were trying to get in when MP's stopped them or something, and they were like "Why would they do that if they had no aliens to hide?"
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

this was on AA?

No UFO hunters, AA is way too classy for that.