Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Aliens Review

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

I like how each time something doesn't agree with them "its a error in the translation".

the history channel used to be fun, now its all "iceroad aliens in the past"
    Patronized by Hader.

Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxos View Post
    now its all "iceroad aliens in the past"
    Don't forget swamp people, loggers, and auctioneers...

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    I know the loggers, but I haven't watch the history channel in about 3 years
    Patronized by Hader.

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    Quality Television

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

I actually like swamp people so don't be knockn' on my boyz

anyway I feel sorry for those with out digital, you know soon HD will be taking over?

I balance the History channel with 'History International' the far choice for their military documentaries, though I will admit most channels are lacking in new shows.

Take planet green for example, they're running that has nothing to do with being "Green" or "Going Green" and now they're trying to get ratings by playing old documentaries on Egypt etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I balance the History channel with 'History International' the far choice for their military documentaries, though I will admit most channels are lacking in new shows.
    Actually, some of the shows on History International seem to be pretty good whenever I am flipping through the channels. Unfortunately, I don't get it

Take planet green for example, they're running that has nothing to do with being "Green" or "Going Green" and now they're trying to get ratings by playing old documentaries on Egypt etc...
    Yeah I was laughing about that the other day

I will vouch for HI, they've had consistent decent shows for some time, but lately they are in a slight slump as I think all the major networks are. I really hope we see a lot more new documentaries coming out, I can't wait until 2012 comes and goes as I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing the trite old "end of times" shows.

In reference to "Planet Green" I was just thinking where the heck did Sara Snow go? I liked 'getting fresh with her', seems they replaced her BBQ and gourmet cake making contests.... I actually think Ion? or is it Halo? has all the true green programing.

I really hope we see a lot more new documentaries coming out, I can't wait until 2012 comes and goes as I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing the trite old "end of times" shows.
    Agreed. Sadly, there will probably be some documentaries explaining why 2012 wasn't the end of the word and a new end of the world date, complete with more documentaries.

somewhat OT, I do wonder is there anything specific as far as end of world prophecies after? I certainly hope we can move beyond that.

So one thing about Puma Punku, there are a several ytubes claiming to show PP, but instead show Tiwanaku. BIG difference, but both very cool.

somewhat OT, I do wonder is there anything specific as far as end of world prophecies after? I certainly hope we can move beyond that.
    There always will be doomsayers and prophets. Most notable predictions will probably originate from other editions of ancient calendars and the works of Nostradamus. The desire to know the future (and the esoteric attempts to predict it) is an ingrained part of our behaviour.

So one thing about Puma Punku, there are a several ytubes claiming to show PP, but instead show Tiwanaku. BIG difference, but both very cool.
    Oh that's right! I was going to look that up...

Indefinitely Banned

Any body watch ufo hunters on history?

I don't care for them, mainly because they bore the hell out of me. But if you like them fine.

or how about this one,

"Compared to Puma Punku the Pyramids are child's' play."

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Any body watch ufo hunters on history?
    UFO hunters i could watch it anytime

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

I don't know they just seem like a few regular guys with dull personalities who go around asking everyone questions.

They don't seem to come up with any revolutionary ideas either.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Oh god...I just watched this show for the first time last night and I must admit...I was laughing my butt off the whole show.

I will admit, some of the stuff is plausible, at best...But some of their theories (which they obviously take VERY seriously) are so far out there...Lol
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

@50

So Season 3 is out, and Giorgio's hair/tan is more glorious than ever before. Last episode was about mythological creatures being aliens. You know, the usual.

I have been wondering about something since watching the show, though, I should probably post it in the VV...

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

His hair..I think he could conceal a UFO in it...
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Season three? where when? I thought it was all done.

So while I do love aliens and I embrace the possibility that extraterrestrials visited earth sometime in the past, I think it's first best to look internally. While all this makes perfect sense I do feel that as Graham Hancock would say we have forgotten ourselves, the human race has suffered an amnesia. What am I getting? Well I would like to see the efforts go into finding our past than proofing aliens did it.

Before jumping directly to aliens, let's look at the time span the earth is said to have existed, lets also consider the tini tiny itsy bitsy snapshot of history we think we have. Our best references to our past are in the dirt or were amazingly preserved over centuries even though that doesn't even register a drop in the bucket as far as earth time let alone space time.

I say that there may very well have been a much higher civilization than is generally accepted, yet not necessarily one that was inspired by or produced by aliens. I believe humans were perfectly capable under the right circumstances to do amazing things in past.

Do you believe that the current state of scientific research has discovered all there ever was?