Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 165

Thread: Ancient Aliens Review

  1. #21
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio View Post
    You forget the one where they claim that the Great Pyramid shot lasers into the sky as a source of renewable energy.
    Wow. It must take a whole lot of derp to take the show seriously...

    I also like how sagely the series 'regulars' comport themselves - throwing about phrases like "mainstream historians", "Could man have X Y Z? I don't think so..." (nods wisely), "extraterrestrials" (as opposed to ALIENS), and "It's always a possibility...".
    That is so true!

    My favorite episode has got to be the one where they get the really haggard woman to explain how aliens have been harvesting us for genetic experiments for thousands of years. Oh, hello, Mass Effect. She appears to have smoked at least three packs a day for the last twenty years. Or the random hilltop with a door carved into its side. It's a door....leading NOWHERE...because it's carved out of solid rock.....IT'S GOT TO BE INTER-DIMENSIONAL!!
    Yeah I forgot about that one! There was an incompleted building carved into the side of the cliff and Tsoukalos was convinced that it was a gateway to another dimension. His evidence for it being as such was "what else could it have been?"

    My favorite episode so far has to be the one where they were going on about how aliens contacted Joan of Arc and Moses, and how aliens came to Earth in order to impregnate women to make alien-human hybrids (I think this included a quasi-sex scene with an alien). I was laughing the entire time. The Egyptian episode where they were citing the size of Akhenaten's head as evidence was also hysterical.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    Our own George Tsoukalos AKA Ancient Aliens?!
    *clears throat* I mean, Ancient Aliens isn't stupid at all, how dare all of you criticize my highly influential theories. And how is this for proof: Stonehenge was originally a longe range orbital missle silo used to defend an alien-gods intergalactic sex slave trafficking operation. What else could it have been?
    Last edited by Ancient Aliens; July 11, 2011 at 05:05 PM.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    First of all people don't get to worked up about it one way or the other, the fact is they have made a documentary and will profit from their books, media and other lectures, it would be an awesome life wouldn't you say?

  3. #23

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    The whole series contains as much factual evidence as you average stormfront post.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

    And I drank it strait down.

  4. #24
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    First of all people don't get to worked up about it one way or the other, the fact is they have made a documentary and will profit from their books, media and other lectures, it would be an awesome life wouldn't you say?
    That's true. I bet Giorgio Tsoukalos is sipping a nice cold drink on a white sanded beach because of Ancient Aliens.

  5. #25
    Tom Crooze's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Croozeville
    Posts
    2,990

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    That's true. I bet Giorgio Tsoukalos is sipping a nice cold drink on a white sanded beach because of Ancient Aliens.
    Photoshop that right now.

  6. #26
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by PeasantsSuck View Post
    Photoshop that right now.
    I don't have to Photoshop it, I AM Giorgio Tsoukalos.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  7. #27

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    lawls...

    This is his kind of party;

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Armatus; July 12, 2011 at 10:36 PM.

  8. #28
    Tom Crooze's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Croozeville
    Posts
    2,990

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    I don't have to Photoshop it, I AM Giorgio Tsoukalos.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I'm so Jelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    lawls...

    This is his kind of party;

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    That woman is awfully pale, she must be an Alien.

  9. #29
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    lawls...

    This is his kind of party;

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Is he wearing mascara?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeasantsSuck View Post
    That woman is awfully pale, she must be an Alien.
    Her "flowers" are really a device used to communicate telepathically with aliens.
    Last edited by Ancient Aliens; July 13, 2011 at 12:17 PM.

  10. #30
    Tom Crooze's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Croozeville
    Posts
    2,990

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Keep revealing the truth, man!

  11. #31
    Erebus Pasha's Avatar vezir-i Ôzam
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Leicestershire, UK
    Posts
    9,335

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    That's true. I bet Giorgio Tsoukalos is sipping a nice cold drink on a white sanded beach because of Ancient Aliens.
    To be fair it looks like Giorgio was doing that before he did Ancient Aliens judging by that tan.

    www.ottomanhistorypodcast.com/
    Under the patronage of the Noble Savage.

  12. #32
    Tom Crooze's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Croozeville
    Posts
    2,990

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    To be fair it looks like Giorgio was doing that before he did Ancient Aliens judging by that tan.
    I don't get why his hair is like that though. Did he get struck by lightning when he thought he saw a UFO.

  13. #33
    Erebus Pasha's Avatar vezir-i Ôzam
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Leicestershire, UK
    Posts
    9,335

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by PeasantsSuck View Post
    I don't get why his hair is like that though. Did he get struck by lightning when he thought he saw a UFO.
    Must have the same stylist as Donald Trump and Boris Johnson.

    www.ottomanhistorypodcast.com/
    Under the patronage of the Noble Savage.

  14. #34
    medievaldude's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,147

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    At first I thought it was a mocumentary, especially after seeing Giorgio Tsoukalos' "glorious" hairdo.

    The episodes only get more hysterical, someone just pointed an episode out to me that apparently claims that the pyramids were built as refueling stations for alien spacecraft.
    i thought you said you were the ancinet alien dude



    anyways the show is pretty boring who knows how many aliens there are

    Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

  15. #35
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by PeasantsSuck View Post
    I don't get why his hair is like that though. Did he get struck by lightning when he thought he saw a UFO.
    Probing technology makes use of static electricity, obviously.

  16. #36
    Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hobs Crk
    Posts
    10,683

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Obviously.

    BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

  17. #37

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    But because Giorgio 'believes' of course.

    I wish I had his job, I have no need for a tanning bed being a man of yardwork already.

  18. #38
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    But because Giorgio 'believes' of course.

    I wish I had his job, I have no need for a tanning bed being a man of yardwork already.
    I wonder if he really does believe in Ancient Aliens. Personally, if I made as much money as he did, I would say anything that the History Channel told me to say.

  19. #39
    Tom Crooze's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Croozeville
    Posts
    2,990

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens View Post
    I wonder if he really does believe in Ancient Aliens. Personally, if I made as much money as he did, I would say anything that the History Channel told me to say.
    The dude did stuff before the show, so I think he does.

  20. #40
    Ancient Aliens's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Incagualchepec, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,215

    Default Re: Ancient Aliens Review

    Quote Originally Posted by PeasantsSuck View Post
    The dude did stuff before the show, so I think he does.
    True, but he...I mean I could just be an attention .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •