Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Holocaust, Hatespeech and were the Germans so Stupid?

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Holocaust, Hatespeech and were the Germans so Stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
    Indeed. Invade Poland, or else, cried the British.
    Poland was supresing German people living in Poland and it owned Danzig where 98% of people where German.
    Hitler didn't wanted to occupy all of Poland, he only wanted rightful German lands who where owned by Poland.

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious GSC View Post
    Poland was supresing German people living in Poland and it owned Danzig where 98% of people where German.
    Hitler didn't wanted to occupy all of Poland, he only wanted rightful German lands who where owned by Poland.
    Not this nonsense again.

If Hitler didn't, then why did his troops occupy large part of Poland and partioned it with Stalin? That is, parts that were never German in the first place.

Do you have any source for this oppression of Germans in Poland?

Anyway, eventhough Danzig was mostly German, that alone is not reason enough to attack and occupy an entire country. Any source that backs up this claim that Germans made up 98%?
    According to Wikipedia, the Polish minority made up between 9-34% of the population.
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kralle18 View Post
    Not this nonsense again.

If Hitler didn't, then why did his troops occupy large part of Poland and partioned it with Stalin? That is, parts that were never German in the first place.

Do you have any source for this oppression of Germans in Poland?
    To defeat enemy you must occupy it till it surrenders, Poland didn't so it was occupied all until peace deal is made.
    When Hitler tried to negotiate peace with British Empire, he offered to free it all except for rightful German territories, it was after fall of France.

Yes, I've look at this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=462016

Anyway, eventhough Danzig was mostly German, that alone is not reason enough to attack and occupy an entire country. Anyway, Germans did not constitute 98% of it's population. Any source for that?
    According to Wikipedia, the polish minority made up between 9-34% of the population.
    It's propaganda on Wikipedia.
    Have no source for this avaible now sadly.

To defeat enemy you must occupy it till it surrenders, Poland didn't so it was occupied all until peace deal is made.
    When Hitler tried to negotiate peace with British Empire, he offered to free it all except for rightful German territories, it was after fall of France.
    Yes indeed, that's why he kept Poland occupied. Hitler was a manic bent on imposing his sick ideaology on Europe and murdering or enslaving all he considered untermensch.

Yeah that thread was a rather bad attempt at historical revisionism as well and the OP was proven wrong on several occasions.

Yeah. I would have thought as much. It doesn't say what you want it to say so obviously it's propaganda.

How so very surprising.
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 10, 2011 at 01:05 PM.

Babur's Avatar ز آفتاب درخشان ستاره می

Search your feelings Babur, you know it to be true....

3rd Reich was fighting against freedom, it was forced into war. That's all BS what you hear that evil Nazis wanted to conquer world and exterminate all non-Germanics etc.
    The Nazis wanted a Lebensraum and to ensure that Slavic peoples would provide a docile labour force.
    Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Dan the Man's Avatar S A M U R A I F O O L
    Content Emeritus

and it owned Danzig where 98% of people where German.
    Uh, lolwut? Poland never owned Danzig, it was set up as a free city from 1920 to 1939 when it was occupied by the Germans and incorporated into the Third Reich. Not Poland.
    Which totally explains why the man took more than "rightful" German lands.

Here's a map of German-speaking (though, for some reason it also includes Dutch) regions in 1939:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here's a map of Germany and the surrounding countries in 1914:

Here's Germany in 1933, before the annexations began:

Now, finally, here's the "Greater German Reich," also showing the regions it occupied, its allies/collaborationist states, and satellite nations:

Clearly, Hitler went quite above and beyond "reclaiming rightfully German lands."
    LOL
    Last edited by Dan the Man; July 10, 2011 at 01:13 PM.
    Proudly under the patronage of The Holy Pilgrim, the holiest of pilgrims.

Which was why he drove his Panzers all the way to Warsaw and divided the country up with Stalin. To protect the Germans living in the Danzig corridor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    How about we define the rights that allow a government to say that isn't within my freedom.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
    Which was why he drove his Panzers all the way to Warsaw and divided the country up with Stalin. To protect the Germans living in the Danzig corridor.
    How else he's gonna win the war?

Quote Originally Posted by Babur View Post

The Nazis wanted a Lebensraum and to ensure that Slavic peoples would provide a docile labour force.
    Hitler said Germany would only need 500,000 km2 land to be on par with British Empire and USA.
    Have much would it have when Germanic people would be united?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
    And he doesn't even attempt to answer anybody else. How droll.
    That's because I'm still writing and I was away for 10 minutes. I'll reply to your post later. I've no time now.

Yes indeed, that's why he kept Poland occupied. Hitler was a manic bent on imposing his sick ideaology on Europe and murdering or enslaving all he considered untermensch.
    When did he imposed his ideology? All his allies became Fascists by themselves and that system actually works unlike communism and democracy.

Yeah that thread was a rather bad attempt at historical revisionism as well and the OP was proven wrong on several occasions.
    He proved only you wrong. I was reading your sources and it was full of propaganda.
    Last edited by L-Burna; July 10, 2011 at 02:36 PM.

Content Emeritus

And he doesn't even attempt to answer anybody else. How droll.

And predictable.

How else he's gonna win the war?
    Shouldnt have started a war.

Hitler said Germany would only need 500,000 km2 land to be on par with British Empire and USA.
    Have much would it have when Germanic people would be united?
    Huh?

When did he imposed his ideology? All his allies became Fascists by themselves and that system actually works unlike communism and democracy.
    two things, 1. That is not true, puppet governments generally arent that well accepted by the people. 2. if Fascism worked why is it not around anymore? At least in any developed nation?

He proved only you wrong. I was reading your sources and it was full of propaganda.
    Prove its propaganda.

John Doe's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Take a look, a very interesting read,
    "A sociological and criminological approach to understanding evil :a case study of Waffen-SS actions on the Eastern front during World War II 1941-1945"
    http://epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi...context=theses
    Thanks for the link. Going to take me some time going through, but so far it's very interesting. If you have more of the them, I'm very interested. I was strucked when I saw 5 steps to tyranny, and 65% of people had obeyed a complete stranger wearing a white coat to give a lethal electric shock to another complete stranger in the Milgram experiment is chilling. A few month after watching the five step to tyranny, I saw this live, and I thought OMG, it's almost 4 steps out of the 5 and everyone is clapping.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMuerte View Post
    I wasn't aware that amount of archives existed. I was under the inpression there wasn't that many official documentation available to prove a delibarate policy of extermination. For exemple in many reportages or articles I read, the number of jews sent to camps are estimated from the receipt of the transportation fare charged by the train company, not by nazy documentation. Researchers seemed to gain info through indirect link. See answer to Amagi for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    But I assume you regard this video as untruthful I guess.
    I certainly can't say it is truthful either. In the UK I'm sure Dr Shipman actually treated some old folks in a very professional way, but it doesn't mean he is unindeniably innocent. There even were jews, half jews and quarter jews serving with the 3rd Reich, some at very high places (link).

First, I find wikipedia a not so good source, in particular is the case with the topic at hand.
    I read about classes to edit the wiki held by some jews, but the link to the wiki was never ment as a replacement to actually watching the original document. Just that I doubt there is an english version ot it.

Shoah is on youtube (link to episode 1/59, warning contained material is upsetting)

I know it's just the opinion of one man (inertview start at 6:10), but he explain the dynamic of the evolution of the final solution.

Could you provide me with a link of a picture of a gas chamber? The weapon of massmurder, I would like to see it.
    It's not a picture and it'not about a gas chamber, but it's proof enough for me of intent to commit mass murder. Start at 8:10, it's the feed back on how to improve the gaz trucks, very strong warning to the sensitive and link to second part.

I'm sure you will dismiss this one, but here you go, start at 3:07 and second part

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    I have to respond to various posters here. The tattoos were brought up by Lord zhang ku at post 67.

I see, but you specifically quoted my post and responded by talking about tattoos which I never brought up. Wait, I just looked up your post again and it seems you (accidentally?) added in Lord Zhang Ku's post and said it was me who said it. I never said anything about tattoos. Please be careful when you're responding to people.

Show me those air tight door gaschambers then!!

http://www.holocaust-history.org/aus...les/046-01.jpe
    I see a wooden door. What do you see? Is that your "air tight nazi gaschamber"? Are you serious or trolling me? I find that an insult to my intellect. A simple "wooden door, black and white photo" google image search will find me better results. Thats really just pathetic.

You know, you could actually try to refute what I'm saying instead of simply disregarding what I post. I'm taking the time to reply to you and try to express all of my thoughts and opinions clearly. I expect the same from you. Here is a picture of a Soviet soldier posing with a gas detector with the same air-tight door I posted behind him. http://www.holocaust-history.org/aus...ssac0047.shtml

Its the other way round: You only have delousing chambers, no genocidal ones to show off. The problem is definately on your -the accuser´s- side of the fence.

What myself, and many others, believe is what the vast majority of people believe, that is, the Holocaust happened and the Nazis used gas chambers to kill prisoners. It is commonly known history. The Nazis have already been tried and convicted. Many admitted their guilt. So, it's not our responsibility to justify evidence of the Holocaust. However, since you're obviously anti-Jew and a Holocaust denier, some of us have decided to take the time to refute your bizarre beliefs.

When they stop telling lies about us, I will stop to tell the truth about them.

Us? Who is "us"?
    Last edited by Lord Rahl; July 10, 2011 at 06:16 PM.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Us gentiles of course.
    But lets not make this a topic about the talmud and kol nidre, I am still waiting for the murder weapon. Some russians standing with canisters of bugspray in front of an air-raid shelter door. You know how impressed I am now.

Kind regards.
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

Content Emeritus

That's funny, a majority of people here are gentiles and we all seem to disagree with you.

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

Why the hell would Nazis need a bunch of Zyklon B for an air raid shelter?

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Jagdpanzer's Avatar Praepositus

I am a gentile and I don't want to be associated with you, Amagi.

So why have the air raid shelters in Majdanek lots of traces of Prussian blue, caused by the heavy use of Zyklon-B inside, Amagi? Why could the doors of the air raid shelters in Majdanek be locked with iron bars from the outside? And who would be so stupid to build an air raid shelter made of bricks above ground level?

Can you answer these simple questions?

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

They had bugs in their breeches, you know.
    Probably because of all the insects attracted by the rotting piles of dead humans.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

To be honest , every atom in my body screams 'ignore!!!' . Still , stupid as I am , I'll post my opinion.

@Amagi : Could you please , post a detailed academic source , instead of some random youtube movie , about the stuff you claim. I'd be happy to reconsider my opinion if your sources weren't so crappy. Please dig into an archive , write a well researched piece which proves all your claims . Show us intelligent people the real deal!

Instead I get some crappy youtube videos , some random pictures , some text in bold , and a lot 'mindgames' on your part. Show us 'sceptics' the truth , well written , with the proper backup.(You've got the power ! Use it!) I'd rather accept the academic work I read on the subject so far, than accept your poor 'explanation' .

tl;dr: I expect better!
    Last edited by LaMuerte; July 10, 2011 at 07:13 PM.

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by LaMuerte View Post
    @Amagi : Could you please , post a detailed academic source , instead of some random youtube movie , about the stuff you claim. I'd be happy to reconsider my opinion if your sources weren't so crappy. Please dig into an archive , write a well researched piece which proves all your claims , show us intelligent people the real deal.

He can't do it because the evil western lizard people eat everyone who trys to legitamitly publish a paper or work on the truth. The western propoganda is also very very efficiant at taking young people who might one day expose the truth and turning them into conformists.

odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior