Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revised Empire WIP - HELP NEEDED!

Blind88's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Revised Empire WIP - HELP NEEDED!

I don't know about adding settlements, I didn't look into that... but surely there's a tutorials for that, too...

also:
    I've made a unit (Taalbaston guard), using the empire halberdier model (the upgraded one) and skins...
    It's working well, the only thing is that the soldiers are invisible (except the officiers which I did not modify...) ... sooooo, any ideas?
    I searched for typos and such, but if the problem would be like that, the game would simply crash at startup I guess... so I guess it's a texture problem, but I didn't find a solution
    Ideas?
    "Kiss me while I'm still alive,
    Kill me while I kiss the sky "

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by Blind88 View Post
    also:
    I've made a unit (Taalbaston guard), using the empire halberdier model (the upgraded one) and skins...
    It's working well, the only thing is that the soldiers are invisible (except the officiers which I did not modify...) ... sooooo, any ideas?
    I searched for typos and such, but if the problem would be like that, the game would simply crash at startup I guess... so I guess it's a texture problem, but I didn't find a solution
    Ideas?
    Invisible unit in most cases indeed is lacking textures, they don't exist, or they have not been assigned to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Invisible unit in most cases indeed is lacking textures, they don't exist, or they have not been assigned to them.
    Well, I couldn't figure it out yet... but I'll keep on trying. One day I'll succeed, or die trying
    But if anyone wishes to held, contact me. I can edit textures (it's fun, really), EDU and battlemodels files, I just need someone to take a look at the files and make things work because it seems I don't have the skills for that right now, or Sigmar doesn't like me much

Anyway, units I'm planning:
    -Mountainguard unit for Averland
    -Von Kragsburg Guard for Averland
    -Gruncaps, Crimson Defiants, Gunderman's Surefires for Hochland
    -Nuln Handgunners (and maybe a horsearcher unit) for Wissenland
    -Some kind of Kislevite look-like unit(s?) for Ostermark (spearmen maybe)
    -Defenders of Helmgart for Reikland
    -Taalbaston Guard for Talabecland
    -Sylvanian units (AOR) for every faction who owns a Sylvanian settlement
    -Maybe new Order Knights (Everlasting Light, Sigmars Blood, Black Rose etc)
    -Outriders
    Mercs:
    -Free Company mounted crossbowmen
    -Tilean/estalian units: pikemen, crossbowmen, musketeers, etc.
    -White company units: knights, archers... (does anyone have more info on these units? )

and maybe more...

Anyway, have a good day!

Ekaddon's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Blind88 View Post
    -Some kind of Kislevite look-like unit(s?) for Ostermark (spearmen maybe)
    Lancers should be available to ostermark/ostland. And i suppose the Gryphon legion is counted as a Knightly Order.

-Taalbaston Guard for Talabecland
    Since Taalbastons are from the city state their color is white/red. And for the rest of Talabecland its the yellow/red. I also found the "Templars of Taal", will dig up some more info on them (if they are different from the Taalbaston).

Mercs:
    -White company units: knights, archers... (does anyone have more info on these units? )
    Are they not Bretonnians who fight for money?

Right now I cant remember but is the Black Guard of Wolfenburg in the mod? There is some good background on them. Would be cool to have something like Black Guard initiates and then fully fledged black guard?

THIS^

Greetings!

I couldn't work on this project because some RL issues, but know I hope I can continue the work. It will take time, but I hope I'll finish it finally.
    I decided it'll be easier to COMPLETELY redo the traits&ancs system, so I'll need a little help: where can I find the info on all the named/spawning characters? I need to know which traits and ancs they have to know which ones I should't delete, or be cautios with...
    also, if someone have a list of ALL the traits and ancs the empire characters can have, it will be great help.
    And one more thing: if there's anybody who is new to modding, or simply want to take a closer look into it, and wants to help, feel free to contact me. I do it just for fun in my free time, so no pressure, no great expectations, no deadlines...
    I don't know when work will begin again, but in the near future, that's for sure.

Oh, and happy holidays to you all!

Blind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123