Thread: Getting into MB campaign help?

Miles

Default Getting into MB campaign help?

I wish to get into the campaign for Fire and sword. I played a little bit and dont really know what to do. Its pretty conman knowledge that the freedom is quit a learning curve. What exactly would be a good ideo to do in the beginning of the game just so I can get on track.

Rinan's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Getting into MB campaign help?

Haven't really played the campaign yet of Fire and Sword, but I suppose you'd do the same as in normal M&B: trade, or battling bandits. I suppose there's no more tournaments in Fire and Sword... So lots of bandit killing it is Once you're a bit stronger, and you're a bit into the game, join a faction or something.

Default Re: Getting into MB campaign help?

1. Recruit peasants.
    2. Do missions assigned by mayors. These improve renown and are profitable.
    3. Work for nobles.
    4. Become a mercenary.
    5. Expand your army (NOT mercenaries, recruit from town centers, much cheaper and better performance).
    6. Loot villages. I suggest ones which are unlikely to be passed by, so that nobles don't attack you. If they do, you need to fight the villagers as well. Use that to your advantages when you see a noble burning down a friendly village.
    7. If possible, buy oil from the cossacks and sell it in Ryazan and Tula. That will bring you 15,000-25,000 in profits each sale. Ctrl-space helps speed it up. Make sure you have enough soldiers to keep bandits away.