Thread: New ancillary pics for TATW

Default New ancillary pics for TATW

Hi everybody.
    I'm going to make new ancillary pics for tatw. There wasn't anything wrong with the old pics but I just wanted to do this and so far I have only made six new pics. I'm really slow at doing these because i'm not handy with computers. Here are some examples :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I would really appreciate if you could give me some feedback about these new pics
    It's not recommended to download these yet because so far only 52 pics have been made so there are still many vanilla ones.
    Last edited by Karelian Warrior; June 29, 2011 at 06:49 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: New ancillary pics for TATW

Hello Karelian

Like the idea and ambition
    Some constructive critisism from my part is that the pic's might be to large? With a full entourage you will have to scroll very far down to see all and then theres a risk the pictures become rather a hinder than a treat?
    Small pic's a *female dog* to handle though, least to my exp., so won't recomend what size you should go for ATM
    But I could recomend you check out the work of Hero' and the crew from the Small Projects Mod and perhaps have a chat with some of them [not Hero though, he's apparently away ATM], they might have some better suggestions than I can provide about such things: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=small+project

On the pic's themself, it really enhance the feeling All motives look fine, two thoughts though: the Quartermatser and Elven Friend look a bit streched out? And might be a bit blurry on the one on Gamling?

keep up the good work!
    Kannustusta Ruotsi [Google translate FTW ]

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Tack for the information Ngugi . I personally like larger pics even if I have to scroll down to see all my general's retinues. But if it bothers too many I will propably change them to smaller .

and also use pics that aren't used as generals' portraits..like the "elven friend" and "veteran warrior" one...you could find other ones

anyway great idea!

At the moment I have done 52 new ancillary pics and here are some new ones :