Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Mod Overview (last update: Nov 29th, 2013)

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum II Mod Overview (Unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Tactician View Post
    No. The Achaean Leauge and the Koinon Hellenon are not the same. The Acheasen League started of in Achaea the NW Peloponnese, whereas the Koinon Hellenon (KH) in EB1 consist of Sparta, Athens and Rhodes.
    As a fact, I think it's not yet sure if the Hellenic/Greek faction in EBII will be the same as the KH from EB1. At least the KH haven't been confirmed by the team so far afaik. But for the time being I'll just assume it is the KH.

EDIT: Here are the Iberia and Lusotanna preview of EB1, which give you an impression what the Lusotannan are like in EB1. I'm sure if you play the Lusotannan in EB1, you'll be pleased the way they are. There a strong faction imo, as the have access to many units with armour piecring falcata swords. Here are examples of Lusotannan units: #1, #2, #3.
    thanks for the previews..just one question sparta will be playable as being one faction..or it will be incorporated in a group of greek city states?

Campidoctor

It is part of the KH.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

this image is just breathtaking!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

I've heard about inside team problems. Guys what you have done is really awesome, don't destroy this with "human" problems, or ask for helps but EB II is one of the best incoming mods, not to say the one, it doesn't deserve that...

Good luck !

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Boy, the pics in the white backgroung really rock!

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

I believe this mod is pretty playable so far - as a beta. Just not the way you people want it. Have you.... done more than half work?

they say that the moment you lay eyes on the anticipated eb2 you turn to stone...

Bob Doad's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Evans View Post
    they say that the moment you lay eyes on the anticipated eb2 you turn to stone...
    Im calling bs cause EVERYBODY knows you jizz rainbows and unicorns...the manly kind

also since EBII will be running off kingdoms will we have to change the name of a kingdoms folder or will they do it SS style and create their own launcher
    O and i nom nom nom on rep so yea...click the button...im waiting
    Promoter of:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

EB2 will be modfoldered.

Default Re: [@mods: please un-sticky, delete or take over]

Unstuck as per request.
    -Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Yeah nice one for being constructive, its the type of thread most new people look for when they come across a mod so its worth keeping
    "non atrocitate, non clementia mutabatur"– changed neither by cruelty nor by clemency. Tacitus writing about the Silurae

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

O please, leave it stickied. This thread contains pretty much all released info on EBII. Very nice and handy if somebody wants to know what this mod is about and what's known about it so far.

Agreed, it's a very usefull thread.

I used this thread for a lot of basic information while I was writing both of my suggestion threads. I think it'd be to everybody's benefit if a mod took this over and kept it going rather than letting it die out (plus, it probably keeps newcomers from posting silly questions (at least some of the time)).

What's the point of suspending someone by request? What does that do? Can't he just not post?

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    What's the point of suspending someone by request? What does that do? Can't he just not post?
    Well, the internet can make one addicted. It's hard not to spend too much time online or playing games if all you have to do is log in. To prevent that, some people have themselves banned for a limited time period.
    Also, in some places (like where I live) it is exams time at universities and people need to dedicate more time to preparations. Maybe that's why CT got himself suspended.
    That's no reason to have the thread un-stickied, though. It's too useful for that.

alin's Avatar Campidoctor

As the title says it should be deleted or someone to take over it such that it's still maintained an updated as the person who created doesn't have time anymore to do that.

And until now I've only seen requests to sticky it back but no one to take over the thread, so I see no reason to sticky it until someone is comitted to update it from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by alin View Post
    As the title says it should be deleted or someone to take over it such that it's still maintained an updated as the person who created doesn't have time anymore to do that.

And until now I've only seen requests to sticky it back but no one to take over the thread, so I see no reason to sticky it until someone is comitted to update it from time to time.
    Well in the OP he asks for the EB team to take it over, not for regular forum members to do so. I'm not saying I could do it if that were any different, I have nowhere near the time myself, but seems to me like he either wanted this to become official or not exist anymore.

The whole intention of this project was to gather all the small pieces of (willingly or unwillingyl published) information by the team and the individual team members. A team member already knows where the boat is sailing to, why should he look out for all the small parts? So it would become a second (official) FAQ and this is not the intention of the author.

XSamatan

I'm not saying what he wanted was a good idea, either. I'm just saying that there's not going to be many people looking to take this over if, in the OP, he asks for the team to do it without giving approval for the community to do so.