Thread: imposible

Default imposible

why the bizantines are so hard to play???!!!

i would like to see a campaign with bizantines winning on hard difficulty....plz rebalance the game

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: imposible

....plz rebalance the game
    As you wish

Now seriously. Byzantine campaign in FCRC is that hard because it reflect the real historical situation in that timeframe (4th crusade). If you would like to play easier campaign try for example The Crusader Epoche campaign or The Rise of the Knighthood campaign in Chivalry 1.07 with Byzantines.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    As you wish

Now seriously. Byzantine campaign in FCRC is that hard because it reflect the real historical situation in that timeframe (4th crusade). If you would like to play easier campaign try for example The Crusader Epoche campaign or The Rise of the Knighthood campaign in Chivalry 1.07 with Byzantines.

i tried it but this mod is more stable!!!!
    yes i know history then can you tell me how to delete land bridges and the 4th crusade event.......(it is ridiculus how the seljuks can pass to europe so easily and also the stacks of venice when the 4th crusade happens is too many!!!!that is unrealistic they had much resistance from the greek population and also the seljuks couldnt transport their army to europe!!!