Thread: Any interested in a multiplayer match trought hamachi?

Default Any interested in a multiplayer match trought hamachi?

if anybody is interested this is my network(its the same that for napo and shogun)

name : Dako's
    pass: pirata93

i dont like the dawn of war 2, so i intent to play the old ones(soulstorm or dark crusade)

this is my steam id: if anybody interested contact me there : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031644828/

greetings to all

Default Re: Any interested in a multiplayer match trought hamachi?

Not really until I get a better computer. I only really like playing FoK though.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

kinda late to the party. Me and about 5 of me mates were doing a ton of compstomps a month back, but now that i fixed my Gamespy we moved back to MP again.

damm well i joined a few hamachi netoworks, most of them were full of afk people but lately found 2 with a lot of active players yet

What is FoK ?

btw i am most a total war player not too good at dow, at least not in comparison with shogun and napo...

Lord of the Drunk Penguin's Avatar Tribunus

FoK = Firestorm/Fire on Kronus

Firestorm Over Kronus.

As for Hamachi networks, I had all of my mates on xfire, we didnt actually get on hamachi till we got everyone togheter in an xfire chatroom for , voice and giggles. Voice chat makes hearing Hopit ragequit all the more fun.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|10|Darklord_Max View Post
    Firestorm Over Kronus.

As for Hamachi networks, I had all of my mates on xfire, we didnt actually get on hamachi till we got everyone togheter in an xfire chatroom for , voice and giggles. Voice chat makes hearing Hopit ragequit all the more fun.
    actually getting bored the out of me and quitting

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Wouldve given 10 bucks to see the look on Steinbloods face when he realized that the area he had just teleported his monolith in was covered by 8 necron heavy turrets, 12 eldar anti vehicle turrets and 8 fully upped Dark Reapers. its not my fault that the assault took a long ass time to prepare, having to get gates up in steins base and all that.