Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: welcome PoP!

Default Re: welcome PoP!

are there any well made videos or movies of the mod?

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    are there any well made videos or movies of the mod?
    Nothing professionally made by the team only because we never quite have had the pleasure of a stellar movie productions team like some of the well-known TWC Total War teams are known for, (RS II and RTR's movie production team comes to mind, as it's stellar stuff they do) we do hopefully make up for that in other areas, heh.

Granted, that could change for PoP 4.0 as one our artist is into video editing, thus we could do something fancy down the line for a change with PoP 4.0, but we'll see. In the meantime, I did a quick Youtube search and found this pretty impressive 6-7 minute video, which goes through a lot of the unique features in PoP, plus the majority of the music is ripped from PoP itself, so you'll get a minor taste of how awesome our music is in this mod

Anyhow, if you forgive the first 30-35 seconds of this video which are not as impressive and get pass that, you'll see what I'm talking about!

Well..! Enjoy this for now!

Last edited by mp84; June 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM.

Wolfsblut's Avatar Semisalis

The modding-world is a village^^.

Welcome and best regards
    Wolf
    May the earth be light upon you, lest the dogs can dig you out more easy.

Nice find MP, I had not seen that one before.
    Let's Plays; https://www.youtube.com/MordredViking
    Prophesy of Pendor : Senior Designer
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it"

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Just to note something, btw - in the current board-intro text here ("Prophesy of Pendor From the fertile plains of Pendor, to the rough fjords of Amala. Encompassing all the peoples, both fair and foul, Noldor and Cultist, one can find the Prophesy being written."), the correct form should be "Prophecy". Now, I know "Prophesy" (i.e. the verb, not the noun - it used to create a lot of confusions and discussions before, too) is the intended word for the name of the mod itself (i.e. that your playing is de facto prophesying of your version of the world of Pendor), but in this case "prophesy" doesn't really fit.

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    Just to note something, btw - in the current board-intro text here ("Prophesy of Pendor From the fertile plains of Pendor, to the rough fjords of Amala. Encompassing all the peoples, both fair and foul, Noldor and Cultist, one can find the Prophesy being written."), the correct form should be "Prophecy". Now, I know "Prophesy" (i.e. the verb, not the noun - it used to create a lot of confusions and discussions before, too) is the intended word for the name of the mod itself (i.e. that your playing is de facto prophesying of your version of the world of Pendor), but in this case "prophesy" doesn't really fit.

It's totally intended... I'll leave it to Mordred to fill ya in to drive up his lowly post count

MP

It was intended, but if it is wrong then on my head be it. I did agonise over which form to use but decided on the verb because we are still in the process of creating the prophecy. Uniting Pendor was only a part of it, just as vanquishing the Snake Cult is another. It is an ongoing thing which is still being written, determined by the actions of the Player.
    Let's Plays; https://www.youtube.com/MordredViking
    Prophesy of Pendor : Senior Designer
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it"

It is always a joy to see two modding sites extend friendships. Now, on which site to post my questions comments, and, concerns?

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Meg View Post
    It is always a joy to see two modding sites extend friendships. Now, on which site to post my questions comments, and, concerns?

Devoirs The Empress
    heh.. You could always do both, but defiantly get the ball rolling here as we need more traffic into these boards and what better way to get that then with questions about PoP or even our next version PoP 4 for that matter! ..

Though I do suggest for technical questions perhaps use our Taleworlds boards, only because I've never been great on the technical side to answer stuff, and naturally until traffic picks up here you may get a quicker answer over there.

But happy posting!

MP

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Welcome to TWC forums, PoP devs! It's nice seeing mods from other games hosted here, especially when they have the quality of PoP

Congrats on finally spreading the good faith or PoP!! Looks like i have arrived to TWCF

it 's wonderful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12