Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to create new Hidden_Resource

Foederatus

Default Re: How to create new Hidden_Resource

Thanks to both of you! You've been very helpfull!

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

"Un autre client satisfait"!

Is there a list for all possible hidden resource lines (not trade, only units)

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Quote Originally Posted by tianzong View Post
    Is there a list for all possible hidden resource lines (not trade, only units)
    Well, you can create any hidden resources you want that includes his name and regions to be located to. In addition, you can add the code to buildings, units and bonuses. Here's some examples

• recruit_pool "Highland Pikemen Mercs" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { england, barons_alliance, norway, Ireland, Wales, } and hidden_resource lowland_scotland
    • free_upkeep bonus 3 and hidden_resource lowland_scotland
    • wooden_wall city requires factions { northern_european, mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, } and hidden_resource lowland_scotland

Hope I've answered your question.

Hi, im trying to add a hidden resource so that only certain locations can upgrade to huge stone walls. So i created the resource huge_city. Added it to the list in EDB and to describe regions in the provinces i wanted to allow the huge wall.

Then i added the hidden resource requirement to the huge stone wall in EDB but then in game it keeps allowing the construction of huge walls to every settlement which reaches population limit.

Heres what i have done:

huge_stone_wall city requires factions { gondor, byzantium, moors, hre, portugal } and hidden_resource osgiliath_east and hidden_resource huge_city
    hidden_resources big_city towers mountains forest desert grasland roads coast earls gwaith greenway osgiliath_west osgiliath_east annuminas dale_rivers rhovanion rivendell mithlond lindon moria bree shire isengard blackroot pelargir dunland dunedain hobbits riddermark edoras hornburg fold amroth lossarnach minas_tirith ithilien erebor grey_mountains horses trolls mumakil hr_none crusade jihad horde_target atlantic no_pirates no_brigands huge_city
    Then added in describe regions huge_city to all the regions i wanted it and delete map.rwm everytime.

Maybe is not working because it can only have a single condition (hidden resource) to be built? Maybe even deleting map.rwm it is not save game compatible?

Thanks, i would apreciate greatly any help =).
    Last edited by Diezcortez; July 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12