Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Map of the Main Campaign

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: [Preview] Map of the Main Campaign

I could sent you Leif Erikson's early era shield paterns for Romans if Razor is OK with that . I believe Leif made them for his mod.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I could sent you Leif Erikson's early era shield paterns for Romans if Razor is OK with that . I believe Leif made them for his mod.
    Oh definitely! It's not mine to begin with anyway, but Leif Erikson's. It would be nice if the EoR mod team would mention him in the credits as that's what he definitely deserves with this magnificent piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Thank you, i actually managed to get a hold of a version of the main campaign that i did improve on quite a bit since january 2017. But what were holding the mod back was the lack of models, something Komatozz is taking care of- currently remaking the models for the Justinian Romans. They had models, but they were all outdated RTW models with good shields/weapons.

He actually sent me this preview of the latest unit he have remade - the "pseudocomitatens":

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And a new helmet:

I'm going to take care of implementing them, and finishing off the gameplay- after the models are all done. I'm going to do one faction at a time, so when Komatozz is done with the Justinian Era Romans then i'm going to implement them, then it will be another one etc until all of them are done.

Then i will take care of the final gameplay for the Justinian Main Campaign- End of Antiquity will not be playable in the first release.
    Will you make a Sassanid empire review topic ?

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Nice to see this mod getting back on its feet!

I don't know if any of you are aware of it or if it's of any help, but some years ago I released a unit pack containing late Roman units with many kinds of helmets, shields, standards, tunics etc. link: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post13764997

I noticed that some of the helmet models look very similar to helmet models that I did for a late Roman mod for Rome Total War way back in the day. This new pack contains much better quality models. Perhaps it's worth taking a look?
    Hello Razor, that's awesome news regarding your Roman models. Would they fit the Justinian Era? 5th century Romans.

My cursor/mouse is broken so i can't download the models or mod until i get a new one. But i'm sure to take a look at them and inform Komatozz about them as well.

Hello AnthoniusII, Komatozz would love that- i told him not to use TGC shield patterns due to permissions. He wanted to use Leif's shield textures.

Great news Razor! Your models awesome! Of course i will use it))

AntoniusII, it would be really cool if you send Leif's shield textures!

Thank you!
    meteor above my city Chelyabinsk 15.02.2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOJ6B2XOyA

Quote Originally Posted by komatozz911 View Post

Thank you!
    Razor's units already use those shields.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

AntoniusII, what about this shield textures? Razor's units use only some of them. Is it possible to get full version of textures?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 344b6fca0badf2503bb5ea859d6def59.jpg   673e44af3ef44e72ec05f82eecac8628.jpg   e91af290b699a1565a87887d6dec4905.jpg  
    meteor above my city Chelyabinsk 15.02.2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOJ6B2XOyA

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Hello Razor, that's awesome news regarding your Roman models. Would they fit the Justinian Era? 5th century Romans.

My cursor/mouse is broken so i can't download the models or mod until i get a new one. But i'm sure to take a look at them and inform Komatozz about them as well.
    I'm not the expert on the Justinian period. The models could still be used for the 5th century, but I always reckoned that the 5th-6th century was something of a transitional period. The spangenhelm would gain more prominence in that period I suppose.

Thank you!
    Be my guest. Use them however you like.

Razor's units already use those shields.
    Yes, but Leif made many more patterns than the few that I ended up using.

If that is correct i will sent the Photoshop PNG file that includes them all and see what more they can extract.
    EDIT" :
    AntoniusII, what about this shield textures? Razor's units use only some of them. Is it possible to get full version of textures?
    I am afraid that the PSD that i have does not include all of them . More or less 1/3 of them.
    The rest can be found i ROME TW mods Leif made those shields for. You can ask in those forums.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; February 25, 2020 at 08:40 AM.

Just an update from march 3 2020:

Komatozz have finished the "Numerus Comitatum Spatharii":

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Just an update from march 3 2020:

Komatozz have finished the "Numerus Comitatum Spatharii":

wow owsome I hope to see more pictures soon . specially from sassanids
    Last edited by Shapur e Sassani; March 07, 2020 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur e Sassani View Post
    wow owsome I hope to see more pictures soon . specially from sassanids
    The Sassanids/Persians/Iranians are already 100% finished. They need unit cards for their many units but nothing more.

Here is an old video from early 2017 previewing all their units and armour upgrades. Unfortunately my gaming computer were broken back then, so i had to use the laptop with way worse graphics.

It's one of the factions that didn't lose it's units when many of the other factions lost all their new models.

And a better video from the fall 2017 where the Sasasnids are fighting the Heraclian Romans. I had gotten my gaming computer back by then. It won't show all their stuff.

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It is truly great to see this up and about again, alive and kicking.

The Sassanids/Persians/Iranians are already 100% finished. They need unit cards for their many units but nothing more.

Here is an old video from early 2017 previewing all their units and armour upgrades. Unfortunately my gaming computer were broken back then, so i had to use the laptop with way worse graphics.

It's one of the factions that didn't lose it's units when many of the other factions lost all their new models.

And a better video from the fall 2017 where the Sasasnids are fighting the Heraclian Romans. I had gotten my gaming computer back by then. It won't show all their stuff.

thank you very much actually my teem is working on a dlc sized mod for attila total war in 622 AD an we've made many new armor and clothing models . I am planing to write a topic about it soon .

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Attila 622 AD? Interesting, I was part of a team that made both a Justinian and Heraklios mod. I go by Μαυρίκιος on steam.

thank you very much actually my teem is working on a dlc sized mod for attila total war in 622 AD an we've made many new armor and clothing models . I am planing to write a topic about it soon .
    Ah, so you're the guy who wrote on Youtube about wanting models from this mod in Attila?

- The Havamal

Ah, so you're the guy who wrote on Youtube about wanting models from this mod in Attila?
    Yeah he was one of our modelers . your team has done a great job with the sassanid empire . the clothing and armors are elegant we can help you with the sassanid millitary information if you want . there are 2 middle eastern historians in our team ( dr.Arya & Zarmehr sukhra ) that are trying to help us in making the Sassanid and arabian units
    Last edited by Shapur e Sassani; March 18, 2020 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Attila 622 AD? Interesting, I was part of a team that made both a Justinian and Heraklios mod. I go by Μαυρίκιος on steam.
    thats intresting ! we are still recruiting members you can join our team if you want ! the mod starts at the exact time when heraclius had gathered an army with the helps of church and people and he was starting the first crusade .
    Last edited by Shapur e Sassani; March 18, 2020 at 05:15 AM.

Yeah he was one of our modelers . your team has done a great job with the sassanid empire . the clothing and armors are elegant we can help you with the sassanid millitary information if you want . there are 2 middle eastern historians in our team ( dr.Arya & Zarmehr sukhra ) that are trying to help us in making the Sassanid and arabian units
    Not my team, as the Sassanids were done by the old team and Deutchland. The only new stuff made is the stuff by Komatozz currently. I've been fixing bugs, doing coding to improve the mod etc- but all the models were already in the mod besides the ones Komatozz are making for the Justinian faction now. Cause Justinian only had old RTW models. And there are other factions who are in need of new stuff as well- because they either have RTW models, or they have no models at all.

But the Sassanids, Avernes, Slavenes, Heraclian Era, Thematic Era, Maurekian Era Roman units etc were made by the old team that Deutchland led.

We do actually need help with the Arabian units because all our Arabian units are RTW models.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 18, 2020 at 06:26 AM.

- The Havamal