Thread: i seem to have forgotten

Default i seem to have forgotten

which holy site upgrade is the one that makes your monks have a level up when trained?

i have Pilgrim Hostels in my Ikko-Ikki campaign (only mod i'm using is the 12 turns/year mod) and it doesn't seem to be working, but yet, i can get the same effect with the burukumin villages of Iga and Kii...

i am recruiting from Yamato with a level 2 monastery...

my eternal thanks to the EB team for making R:TW such an epic game, and to TWC and all other modders for pushing the boundaries with each Total War title .

crzyrndm's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: i seem to have forgotten

I think the pilgrim hostel gives +morale, it's the other way you upgrade that gives +xp for monks
    It’s better to excite some and offend others than be bland and acceptable to all
    Creating a mod.pack with PFM - Database Table Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by crzyrndm View Post
    I think the pilgrim hostel gives +morale, it's the other way you upgrade that gives +xp for monks
    So mountain hermitage then?

my eternal thanks to the EB team for making R:TW such an epic game, and to TWC and all other modders for pushing the boundaries with each Total War title .

crzyrndm's Avatar Artifex

Sounds right, just check the info tab for the building
    It’s better to excite some and offend others than be bland and acceptable to all
    Creating a mod.pack with PFM - Database Table Fragments

cheers