Thread: ideas for new qoutes

Default ideas for new qoutes

" an inferior enemy can and will be more dangerous than one evenly matched or superior as their tactics will reflect "dishonorable" means for victory at all costs!"
    Gaja Gun, captain of the guard

" If our Dynasty is to become supreme!, and hold the respect of the conquered we must exercise fair yet firm dealings with the vanquished"
    Jaya Jahar, Consultant to the royal council on military operations

" The Royalties involved in war can either receive great compensation for their en-devours in plunder, or be a "feast for the vultures" but the common pheasant will only see the blackness of Loss!"
    Common citizen, commenting on the warfare
    in Mamlakit of Makon land with the Depan!

some of my ideas!~ please contribute yours!

Default Re: ideas for new qoutes

Here is my quote:

'' Make sure that you leave a mark that we had sent you, so that they will know that the Taquil dynasty can see and control everything.''
    Taquil king talking to his spies and assassins
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Bman View Post
    Here is my quote:

'' Make sure that you leave a mark that we had sent you, so that they will know that the Taquil dynasty can see and control everything.''
    I like that one very good!
    another from me:
    "never be sorry or feel ill for the loss of soldiers in battle, because after all, It frees up capital for the recruitment of the next regiment"
    Bahraja Caliphate, General responsible for supply management
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; June 09, 2011 at 07:26 PM.

Nice one Druvatar, really nice.

'' When we take the four fortressess back, we must make sure to slaughter the civilians in their like worthless animals, so they will be weak like fragile glass and then we can break them at any time to make sure they never rebel again.''
    Taquil king talking to his generals
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Both very nice quotes! Here are some from me!

"Remember to bring plenty of water for the oases are scarce, you shall be pursued by the undying heat of the sun" - Captain reporting to his men before marching on a campaign.

"Do not fear to light a merry fire during the night, for the darkness stings like ice as the desert wolves slowly en-circle you" - Desert guides orders to general.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Gondor View Post

"Remember to bring plenty of water for the oases are scarce, you shall be pursued by the undying heat of the sun" - Captain reporting to his men before marching on a campaign.

"Do not fear to light a merry fire during the night, for the darkness stings like ice as the desert wolves slowly en-circle you" - Desert guides orders to general.
    LoL it looks like "mucho" new content will be in the update (coming soon!) new quotes. I like, like, scripts, videos...............

sorry just a little re-wording RG`

"Remember to bring plenty of water for blessings of divine oasis, God to all who traverse the desert sands are rare & scarce, for you shall be pursued relentlessly by the undying & ever constant heat of the sun" - Captain reporting to his men before marching on a campaign.
    "Do not fear but in haste, light a warm & bright fire during the night, for the darkness is cold & chills like ice! and to ward off the desert wolves as they slowly en-circle you" - Desert guides orders to general.
    Lego_Bman
    '' When we re-take the five fortresses , we must make sure to slaughter the commoners & disloyal rebel scum! who dwell within like the worthless animals they are, to leave them weak like fragile glass, so after we can break them at any time to make sure they never rebel again.''
    Taquil king talking to his generals
    '' Make sure that you leave the mark, that it was the Taquil who sent you, so that they will know that the Taquil dynasty can see and avenge everything.''

Nice re-wording but, I think the word ''avenge'' doesn't fit in.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    "Some inferior enemy can, and will, be more dangerous than one evenly matched or superior, as their tactics will reflect desperate means for victory at all costs!"
    Gaja Gun, captain of the guard

"If our Dynasty is to become supreme and hold the respect of the conquered, we must exercise fair, yet firm, dealings with the vanquished."
    Jaya Jahar, Consultant to the royal council on military operations

"The Royalties involved in war can either receive great compensation for their endeavours in plunder, or be a 'feast for the vultures', but the common pheasant will only see the Darkness of Loss!"
    Common citizen, commenting on the warfare
    in Mamlakit of Makon land with the Depan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Bman View Post
    Here is my quote:

''Make sure that you leave a mark that we had sent you, so that they will know that the Taquil dynasty can see and control everything.''
    Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    another from me:
    "Never be sorry or feel ill for the loss of soldiers in battle, because after all, it frees up capital for the recruitment of the next regiment"
    Bahraja Caliphate, General responsible for supply management
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Gondor View Post

"Remember to bring plenty of water, for the oases are scarce, you shall be pursued by the undying heat of the Sun" - Captain reporting to his men before marching on a campaign.

"Do not fear to light a merry fire during the night, for the darkness stings like ice as the desert wolves slowly encircle you" - Desert guides orders to general.

Fixed it up with good grammar.
    Last edited by Savoyard; June 16, 2011 at 07:28 PM.

Thank you, +rep.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>