Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [TGC list of skill needs / recruitment.]

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Icon4 [TGC list of skill needs / recruitment.]

TGC needs people with the following experties:

1: Modelers with knowlege of IWTE tool to create or modify battlemap settlements.
    What we need is simple wall and tower (rampards and texture) modifications with some 3d additions.
    Also addition/replacement of some vanilla buildings with new ones.
    Creation of 3 unique settlements (at least):
    Preslav
    Thessaloniki
    Constantinople
    For all three of them we have detailed maps in modelers disposal.

More experties will be required in the near future to keep progress of development without a halt.

If anyone interests in those experties or others as well please post here or pm me or any of the folloing members of ours.
    Absinthia
    Matthaeus
    Koultouras
    Leif Erikson
    Neoptolemos
    NikeBG
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 01, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

TGC mod needs some one that has the exirience of changing vanilla wall and building textures to do so for the Roman walls ussing Al_Mansur's and Kovas' textures.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also Credits list updated adding both of these wonderfull creators.
    EDIT:
    We also need someone that can use the IWTE tool to modify vanilla cities to fit in TGC's timeframe.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; February 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: [TGC list of skill needs / recruitment.]

1st post updated.

Deutschland's Avatar East of Rome Mod Leader

Hey Anthonius,

I would be willing to script some stuff for you if you have need of a campaign scripter...

Quote Originally Posted by Deutschland View Post
    Hey Anthonius,

I would be willing to script some stuff for you if you have need of a campaign scripter...
    Afcourse and in return we could provive some help to EoR mod too..

Hello,

I would like to help your team with scripting.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

I apply for a job. I can do research in connection with Magyars. (for example: tech trees)

Dominion of the Sword - Magyar Department - Coordinator, PSF research leader
    The Great Conflicts - Magyar tribes researcher
    Heiðinn Veðr: Total War- Magyar tribes and Kingdom of Hungary researcher

IWTE tool experts please help us to create something authentic!
    Read 1st post.

Haha, long time no post. I'm now praticing creating units on own not with merges two folders, bla bla...
    I can also made images as avatars, signatures with GIMP 2 if you need.
    Thx!

Thanks...Practise!!! We will need such help!!!!!

Walls are great! I could help. I'm 2D artist(know to retexture units) and I can be poster and researcher too.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

i´ve looking for someone able to create stratmapcharacters from existing battlemodels to replace the vanilla one´s used as placeholders.

Hi guys. I first wanted to offer my experience to help with historical matters, especially with regard to Hellenic history. I have 3 years of experience studying Hellenology and Byzantinism and have attended the Hellenic Studies Symposium 2018, I am also responsible for "Greco-Roman Relations in Classical Antiquity" at Wikipedia having made many contributions to "Byzantine tactics", "Hellenization in the Byzantine Empire", "Byzantine Army", "Byzantine War Manuals" and many other articles regarding Medieval Hellenic history. I would be more than happy to help in any way.

Hi Valentino47,
    we have partly done some historical events + infotext to help and give the player a historical backround. so far only the bulgarian empire has a list of events.
    if you can create text with historicalevents and whats going on at the date, we can put in eventmessages for the ERE or/and other factions.

Well, it seems like a good start to me, even so if you need recommendations or advice about the Byzantine civilization I am willing to help in all aspects. I have to mention that previously I participated to help the mod 1204 of total war Attila for the military design of certain Byzantine factions, both in aspects of the infantry and the Byzantine war machines and navy. I also gave certain recommendations about the style of government and administration of the provinces and I also hope to help in the same way if possible but any assignment that you see fit will be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    Hi Valentino47,
    we have partly done some historical events + infotext to help and give the player a historical backround. so far only the bulgarian empire has a list of events.
    if you can create text with historicalevents and whats going on at the date, we can put in eventmessages for the ERE or/and other factions.
    I guess this is the page where the recommendations or ideas are provided, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valentino47 View Post
    I guess this is the page where the recommendations or ideas are provided, right?
    No you must create yoru own research thread.

Understood, is there something specific that you need historical guidance about apart from the texts with information from the Byzantine era? If so, I would be more than happy to help in any way.

we try to recreate history with scripts and events. so far we have some events included:
    the battly of bathys ryax and the paulican revolts,
    bulgarian/ERE war
    the raid of thessalonica
    recruitment of the varangian guards (rus/ere script)
    venice independence script

there are descriptions in the text folder, but maybe some more background can be included

I have a fair amount of knowledge about what you tell me, I will create my thread and provide what I know about the subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast