Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TGC list of skill needs / recruitment.]

Default Re: [TGC list of skill needs / recruitment.]

I did a great article about things that the mod could take into account but I was wondering if you guys need some advice on another topic maybe? I was exploring the mod more thoroughly and also had some recommendations regarding the Byzantine equipment and the terminology that the mod uses for certain units, I could also fully explain to you about the wide variety of artistic patterns that were used in military equipment among other things.

I also have extensive knowledge regarding the Byzantine government system and administrative institutions employed by each city and the role of the nobles and the popular masses in each of them. (Thessalonika and Ioannina used the system of the diarchy shared by their respective archons well until the Ottoman conquest)

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Valentino47 View Post
    I did a great article about things that the mod could take into account but I was wondering if you guys need some advice on another topic maybe? I was exploring the mod more thoroughly and also had some recommendations regarding the Byzantine equipment and the terminology that the mod uses for certain units, I could also fully explain to you about the wide variety of artistic patterns that were used in military equipment among other things.

I also have extensive knowledge regarding the Byzantine government system and administrative institutions employed by each city and the role of the nobles and the popular masses in each of them. (Thessalonika and Ioannina used the system of the diarchy shared by their respective archons well until the Ottoman conquest)
    Join us in Total War.org and start a topic with:
    Events and how they affected the empire (assasinations, uprissings, rebelions etc), goverment system (although CBUR Project already had that info 12 years ago).
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

They have an advantage and that is that you are a Hellen!

Taking advantage of the occasion I would like to make clear my admiration for this mod given the amount of historical precision that made me in the first place help different mods with my 3 years of knowledge on Byzantinism and Helenology but I should also mention that probably the information you guys collected 12 years ago could well already be obsolete before much more recent studies. Still, I was stunned by the accuracy of this mod to represent the Byzantines in an age when they were considered Romans in the latin sense.

We need a expirient scripter to help _tartaros_ with his tasks.
    The one that will help us as free lancer will have privileged access to our material that he/she might need for his/her own mod.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

_tartaros_ is missing and jurcek has a lot of work with Tsardoms. TGC needs an expirient scripter to :
    Create two missing events.
    Make the Trasformation fromm East Frankia to HRE that now apears as horde instead or replacing EF.
    To make the inslamic recruitment system (following the examples of other factions recruitment systems).
    To make the transformation of MAGYARS to Hungarians via a marriage event.
    To re-instate strat_map princesses in order to allow our Royal dynasty members to get married in time and continue their dynasty.

I have some bad news . _tartaros_ retired from TGC and now the mod needs and exporient scripter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12