Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: The EBII Recruitment thread

Default Re: The EBII Recruitment thread

I'm also offering my linguistic skills for proofreading the various descriptions (units, buildings, events, other descriptions) in the mod. I also have experience with implementing ancillaries (not so much with traits), namely in several RTW mods, which as you know has the same structure as Medieval II. Concerning EB, I play the mod since 2006/07 ^.^

Laetus

I am a historian, and Greek native speaker - can do also the various accents and diallects the then Greeks spoke. I can help as a historian mainly in the aeras of history that rounds around Greek and Hellenized world, and have a special interest in ancient war history

Just a friendly public service reminder to everyone who applied to join us that you check your private messages and follow the instructions given.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Foederatus

Just following up here from the discord that I'm interested in helping with traits/ancillaries/edb, etc.