Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The EBII Recruitment thread

Default Re: The EBII Recruitment thread

Hi guys, i have been enjoying EB2 like crazy. I would like to offer my services to flesh out any roman reforms and scripting.

Ave! I'd like to sign on as a modeller, in the past I've been the lead graphics designer (models, textures and such) for the Mount and Blade warband mod Cursus Honorum, I was approached by one of you devs on the taleworlds forum and I am interested
    in offering my servitude to this wonderful mod,
    cheers!

Hello EBII team.

Looks like you have plenty of volunteers for your project. If you have a vacancy however for a historian for Carthage and African cultures I can help with that. Also mapping, minor modding/ balancing units and beta testing. I have not read through the entire tread so if you have other volunteers then that's cool, but let me know if I can help.

Akhenaton's Avatar Decanus

Hey,

IŽd like to do my small part in this great mod. I could help out with unit cards and building icons. As well with research.

I got a response from someone that the EBII team needs mappers but I don't know how to respond to that - sorry.

I would be happy to help. I actually have suggestions for getting more playable land mass onto the map and possibly increasing the scale as well without distortion so that the player gets a more in depth playing experience.

Like I said I am available but don't know how to contact the appropriate people other than posting here...

alin's Avatar Campidoctor

Thank you for volunteering.
    Will get in touch with you guys.

Hey guys!

As with all the other guys replying here I enjoyed the beta a lot and would love to speed up the development of this great mod. I definately know about all the files like edb and edu but would also love to get into traits. My main experience with the files is from working with the rtw files some almost 10 years back. So give me a message if interested, but if you guys would be more interested in experienced people I understand.

All the best
    Mentee to MasterOfThessus

IŽd like to apply as a modeller (and as a fill-in texturer )

IŽve got plenty of experience with Blender (but absolutely none with Milkshape or making models for a CA game) and I had a good look at the relevant tutorials available here at TWC. Already imported/exported a couple of EBII models with textures to see how they are compiled and the whole process seems pretty straightforward so far. The only thing that worries me a bit is that the weighting seems to be lost during the import into Blender, so IŽd probably have to learn how to do this in Milkshape.

Best regards,
    m.s
    Last edited by malibu.stacey; September 23, 2014 at 01:41 PM.

alin's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by malibu.stacey View Post
    IŽd like to apply as a modeller (and as a fill-in texturer )

IŽve got plenty of experience with Blender (but absolutely none with Milkshape or making models for a CA game) and I had a good look at the relevant tutorials available here at TWC. Already imported/exported a couple of EBII models with textures to see how they are compiled and the whole process seems pretty straightforward so far. The only thing that worries me a bit is that the weighting seems to be lost during the import into Blender, so IŽd probably have to learn how to do this in Milkshape.

Best regards,
    m.s
    Please post or PM some links with some of your work.

PM sent

I'm thinking about joining as an UI Artist

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

That is great work. What mod is that from?

Fine jewelry that Is. Most of EB II cultural UI are very well done tough except for estern greek culture. That is a bit too dull comapred to the others imo. I hope they still consider they have things to improve in this side.

I can help with some Iberian peninsula history if needed

Quote Originally Posted by Abananado View Post
    I can help with some Iberian peninsula history if needed
    What experience do you have in this area?

franky317's Avatar Libertus

hello guys, sorry for my English, I was contacted by Orphydian, need a hand in the script level and coding?

Hi guys, I'm a Classically trained Ancient Historian. I'm not much good with computers but would be happy to do research and writing for whatever you need. I have hundreds of primary sources in my personal library or ill buy it if I haven't already got it. Anyway, let me know if you need help. Paul

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Hi guys and from me. I am the creator of these submods :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-2-01-by-b0Gia
    and
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...on-coming-next
    If you want to adopt them into the main mod feel free to do it. Just credit me. Generally if you want any information pm me. I am trait and ancillary coder (mainly ancillary). I don't have much free time because i am styding programming but often i do something about my submods. I add new content etc.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; October 19, 2014 at 05:45 PM.

Hey guys,

not sure if I could somehow help but I live in Prague (central Europe) and I am studying history on Charles University. Thus I have easy access to our huge school library and have quite some knowledge of our regions past. If that could help, if you would need something researched or written, I am more than happy to help.
    Also I am planning out an LP of EBII so if you'd like me to mention something or play something etc., just let me know, I'd be happy to give any shoutout you need.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

In general anyone who wants to help please post your offer first here: http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...post2053625004
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.