Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The EBII Recruitment thread

Default Re: The EBII Recruitment thread

Awesome! I can't wait to start

Hello team,

I've been a long-time fan of EBI (still playing through my fourth campaign!), and as I'd love to do whatever I can to help EBII along, I thought I might offer my services as a historian/writer/researcher/etc., if you're still in need. I have a BA in Ancient History, a large collection of books on antiquity (not just Rome), and I love to write. You can see an example of my writing here, here, and here. (It's not all 100% historically accurate, as it's for a play-by-post Roman Empire RP that I'm a member of. It's simply to serve as an example of some of what I can do/have done.)

If you have any questions for me, or need anything further, please let me know. Thanks!

christophoros
    My AARs: [EB AAR] Sons of Achilles

Like RPing? Like Imperial Rome? Check out Aeterna Roma!

Quote Originally Posted by christophoros View Post
    Hello team,

I've been a long-time fan of EBI (still playing through my fourth campaign!), and as I'd love to do whatever I can to help EBII along, I thought I might offer my services as a historian/writer/researcher/etc., if you're still in need. I have a BA in Ancient History, a large collection of books on antiquity (not just Rome), and I love to write. You can see an example of my writing here, here, and here. (It's not all 100% historically accurate, as it's for a play-by-post Roman Empire RP that I'm a member of. It's simply to serve as an example of some of what I can do/have done.)

If you have any questions for me, or need anything further, please let me know. Thanks!

christophoros
    Thanks for volunteering christophoros! I've forwarded your sign-up to our historians.

Great! Thank you very much. I'm excited to get started!
    My AARs: [EB AAR] Sons of Achilles

Like RPing? Like Imperial Rome? Check out Aeterna Roma!

release date ?

See the Faq or the thread called "release date?"...

I am working toward a MA in history. I specialize in late antiquity although I am very familiar with more ancient Mediterranean as well. After I finish this semester tomorrow I would be happy to help in any way that I can be used.

Quote Originally Posted by josnika View Post
    I am working toward a MA in history. I specialize in late antiquity although I am very familiar with more ancient Mediterranean as well. After I finish this semester tomorrow I would be happy to help in any way that I can be used.
    Thank you for your volunteering application.
    I've sent you a PM in consequence, and hope to receive an answer as soon as possible.

Regards,

- Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

I am interested in being a mod historian. I'm a college history major, and have been following this mod's progress for some time. I'm a huge fan of EB1, so pm me if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRooster2112 View Post
    I am interested in being a mod historian. I'm a college history major, and have been following this mod's progress for some time. I'm a huge fan of EB1, so pm me if you need help.
    What factions, regions are you knowledgeable about. What information do you have access to?

I have acess to several scholarly databases through my university. I recently took a course on History of Spain, which started off with the first inhabitants of the Iberian Peninsula and their interactions with other peoples.

I also have several books on the subject

Hi,
    I would also like to help

it wouldn't let me post my whole thread, so I deleted all except the 1st 2 lines... I thought I could edit my previous post to add line by line to see what the forbidden words were...

Anyway, got 20 years programming experience, so I think I could be of help

please PM if interested

hey, I got a question for you. Do you need anyone for video-making or for anyone who has expertise with the Cinematic Editor? Because I am really interested in helping this mod again and I have no other tasks going on right now. I just completed work on another mod (De Bello Mundi) where I made the introduction to the mod and various campaign map introductions. I added a link to the youtube playlist featuring my work here.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ISBMIvZLmSdjt-

I'm a History & English graduate with some 40 years' experience in wargaming and more or less constant study of ancient history (total autodidact in this case). Example: currently reading up on Castro culture in Galicia, Spain, where I live. Access to a number of local databases and fluent Spanish speaker, useful for reading research by academics like F. Quesada Sanz.

I'd love to help out on what I regard as a true labour of love, EB is the first game I've encountered that gets close to the spirit and feel of the period, so if you're interested in help on the research front, especially on Iberian and Celiberian material, I'd be delighted to assist in any way I can.

All the best and many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sirtim24 View Post
    I'm a History & English graduate with some 40 years' experience in wargaming and more or less constant study of ancient history (total autodidact in this case). Example: currently reading up on Castro culture in Galicia, Spain, where I live. Access to a number of local databases and fluent Spanish speaker, useful for reading research by academics like F. Quesada Sanz.

I'd love to help out on what I regard as a true labour of love, EB is the first game I've encountered that gets close to the spirit and feel of the period, so if you're interested in help on the research front, especially on Iberian and Celiberian material, I'd be delighted to assist in any way I can.

All the best and many thanks in advance
    Sounds very interesting and indeed we are looking for a spanish speaking Celtiberian and Spain historian.

Can you please open a new account on Org and post a single post here :http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...t-thread/page4 and you´ll be contacted by Brennus (he will be very happy ).

Many thanks, Halthabas!

I'll get going on the new account, etc

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Having tried almost every mod and the new engine, I returned quickly to EB.
    So what can I do to help? I consider myself an historian- with a special interest in the Hellenistic world. But you have that covered. Are there any boring, monotonous jobs that any novice can do? If so I'll be happy to do them.
    Χαιρε
    Antiokhos

Boduognatus's Avatar Foederatus

I'm reading a book about the Nervii and the Belgae tribes, if there is any info required, i'm glad to help. (PS : I'm also a historian)