Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The EBII Recruitment thread

Default Re: The EBII Recruitment thread

I am a 3d animator that uses blender although my work was lost when my computer broke. I also dabble in C++ and am a native Spanish speaker. I saw a post saying you might need people to make 3d models and if there is any way I can help I would like to push this mod along. Hope to hear from you.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

I'm a coder but as Med 2 engine is concerned I have made scripts and translations mostly. On my signature you can see the work I have made with Stainless Steel, but I also have modded Call of Warhammer heavily too (as far as scripts and .txt's) with my Baal's Kickstart mod.

I also modded Rome a lot (back in the day), and Shogun 2 a bit.

As far as translations goes I finished up the whole translation of Stainless Steel and I completely alone made a translation of Space Empires V to Spanish. Also I was involved on the translation of the next version of the Republic at War mod for Empire at War.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Although I have no experience modding Total War games, I do have experience modding others. I also am employed as a computer programmer at this point. I would love to help/learn how to mod these games. If someone is willing to allow me to work with you guys, give me a shout.

@Eärendursorry for the delay but i arledy saw that my message did not leave the box (and i don't know why :/). Could you register account on totalwar.org (this is our home forum http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumd...-Barbarorum-II) and I'll tell you what to do next

Okay.
    So, if you need help with 3D Low Polly stuff (Buildings, weapons, anything but characters) I would be happy to help you. My computer is too slow for characters and textures.

I would love to help as historian. I have some affinity with the Ptolemaioi, i've read some books on them so i could be useful on this matter.

Hi, I'd like to enlist as a skinner.
    I'm having difficulties contacting the right person.
    please contact me: elliotbocxtaele@gmail.com

alin's Avatar Campidoctor

First I would like to apologize for the late response, we are currently very busy pushing for the main release.
    And we aren't most active on TWC.

Thank you both for volunteering.

Quote Originally Posted by RaresAntoniu View Post
    Okay.
    So, if you need help with 3D Low Polly stuff (Buildings, weapons, anything but characters) I would be happy to help you. My computer is too slow for characters and textures.
    Are you still interested? Do you have any portfolio?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelyon View Post
    Hi, I'd like to enlist as a skinner.
    I'm having difficulties contacting the right person.
    please contact me: elliotbocxtaele@gmail.com
    Do you have any samples of your work? What is your experience?

Thank you for answering.

I'm a 3D/2D student at digital arts and entertainment (somewhere in Belgium).
    So I know the basic workflow and the do's and don'ts of texturing.
    I don't have much experience in texturing although I have made my fair share of 2D photoshop art.

Anyways here is some sort of portfolio: http://www.freelancer.com/u/ElliotB.html
    If you want I also have actual textures I made, which I can send by Email.

Hi... I am interested to assist you folks by making an extended unit info mod for EB2...

This is my reference: ExUIMh

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Tactician View Post
    Hi... I am interested to assist you folks by making an extended unit info mod for EB2...

This is my reference: ExUIMh
    PM sent

The EB Team is looking for an individual(s) with some level of M2TW experience (not necessarily modding) to work on a small team that's trying to identify and fix a targeted set of CTDs. Looking for people with these personal attributes:

- inquisitiveness (ability to follow a trail, wherever it may lead)
    - dedication (if you are easily frustrated, this might not be a good job for you)
    - time (we cannot dictate your presence, but you'll need to be able to block out enough time to be effective)

We need help - if you have what it takes, post here or send me a PM. Your efforts will directly affect the timing of the alpha release, so it's an opportunity to make a difference.
    Last edited by Kull; December 07, 2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Emphasize the need
    EBII Council

Greetings, I am an undergraduate student in ancient and medieval history, I understand the EDU and sometimes I have edited it, I have made a small edit to the MoS EDU that is going to be implemented in the next patch release (ask to Stylix if you want to check), I have got a little free time now and I am impatient to see EBII released. If you want I can help whenever my little skills are needed.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Principe Alessandro View Post
    Greetings, I am an undergraduate student in ancient and medieval history, I understand the EDU and sometimes I have edited it, I have made a small edit to the MoS EDU that is going to be implemented in the next patch release (ask to Stylix if you want to check), I have got a little free time now and I am impatient to see EBII released. If you want I can help whenever my little skills are needed.

Best regards
    Thanks for volunteering! Coincidentally, the team working on the "targeted CTDs" just experienced a major break through and solved them! So that immediate need no longer exists. Let me discuss your application with the team to see what other ares need work, and I'll get back to you.
    EBII Council

BLuBMuZ's Avatar Civis

I find this mod very interesting, but i have limited skills in modding, just to put a few changes here and there in all the TW titles.
    But i have a lot of time, so if you need a beta tester i can be of some help.
    Then, if you need an Italian translation i can surely help even if i play in English.

Hi, i want to put my skills avaliable to the cause. iam not a modder and not a good historian. but i known a lot of geography and economy. i volunteer too, to make general speeches (if necessary in latim or english) for the romani (i speak portuguese who it is very close to latim, so i can read in latim very well because both languages use the same vogals) and i can help with unit voices, i already worked in a radio, so i known how to use microphones and audacity to clear feedback.
    I also volunteer to test the alpha and beta, i already did bug hunting for many games.

Hello there, not sure I would consider myself an historian. I do have training in the Classical field having finished an MA last year. My knowledge is by no means perfect but is reasonable, and I have access to a number of texts which I have accumulated over the years. I confess my knowledge lies more in Rome than other cultures existing in that time, but would be happy to research if you need an extra pair of eyes to help out. Anyway, it looks great, a project to be proud of.

TiagoJRToledo's Avatar Miles

Hey guys! Just wanted to make myself known here too, seeing as I've already made a post at The Org! There I'm also TiagoJRToledo!

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Just a quik question: Is there is still help needed with Ethiopia and Nubia? If yes, i would just like to say that i am ready to research these subjects.

Hello! I can help you...
    I made many "MUSIC PACK" submods for MII:TW mods:
    - De Bello Mundi
    - The Last Kingdom
    - Bellum Crucis

So if you are interested you can freely contact me...

I understand the EDU and I have edited it. For example, I made a personal "RR/RC" EDU for The Last Kingdom.
    Furthermore, I know well history of some Roman Legions.
    Last edited by rafmc1989; May 04, 2014 at 12:18 PM.