Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The EBII Recruitment thread

alin's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The EBII Recruitment thread

Ohh Xprime, an old member comeback.

Sure, you still have the .org account, right?

Wenzel's Avatar Laetus

Hello

As I am a huge fan of you're work, I'd like to help you if I can.
    I am a decent drawer, so if you need any Concept art done, I hope I can help.

Also, I have a very big interest concerning history, so if you'd need some research done, I might be able to help.

What I can't do unfortunately is modelling or programming in any way, I simply do not have the skills'^^

I hope I can help you out finish this grand mod!!!

and even if not, THUMBS UP

I too have been following and playing this EB for as long as I can remember. It had a lot to do with getting me as interested in ancient history as I am today. Therefore I would like to help in any way I can, whatever menial task you would like to throw my way.

I've been learning how to use 3dsmax, starting to get some kind of basic understanding of how it works, and would love to learn more about modeling for mtw2. If someone could point me in the right direction, or just give some pointers as to where to start, I would be very grateful. Maybe soon I could contribute.

Anyway, I have a lot of free time on my hands and am eager to learn anything that could help the mod out. Otherwise keep up the good work!

Thanks guys for volunteering.

@Wenzel I need samples of your work.

I also wanted to let you know that I'll forward them to the team.
    Last edited by alin; October 07, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

I would love to volunteer for said space monkey job. I actually have programming knowledge so hopefully I can be of the slightly more useful than the average space monkey haha
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do."
    ~Voltaire

If you could learn scripting we could use that. Given that you know programming it should be easy for you.

Afterwards we can find you some work, giving that your up and dedicated for the job.

I'll look into it asap. I was also just meaning if you still need XML conversions I could maybe do that slightly better than someone with no knowledge of XML but if you've got enough people working on that I understand. I'd much rather be learning scripting anyway
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do."
    ~Voltaire

Actually we still could use an extra pair of hands on the XML front, so if you are willing head over to the ORG and let's get started... ?
    -Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

PM sent to jmrc

Please don't send applications via PM: if JMRC is (as it happens) unavailable for whatever reason you won't get a response. Instead, please post them here so other team members can pick up on your application as well, things move (a lot) faster this way.
    -Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Primicerius

I have no specific modding experience, but I'm proficient with C++, C-Sharp, Perl, VB, SQL and some other p-languages + have quite a few years of xp with databases. So, I think, scripting for modding purposes is something I could pick up easily. I would have some time to participate after mid-January (if needed). If you guys think, I could lend my hand, send me a PM.

Hi guys, just wondering if you need another 3d modeler.

Quote Originally Posted by hermes1 View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering if you need another 3d modeler.
    Please show us some of your works.

Here is some of my work, old Winchester.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/79385621/Winchester%20(1).jpg

Dominatrixx's Avatar Tiro

Do you guys need actual "professional" historians or people who just can make some research will suit aswell? I would like to help if it will speed up mod release date even a bit

asked the team, you should expect an answer soon enough

I think we're more looking for people who know their stuff, so could you just be a bit more precise in your motivations and specialities? thanks!

Alexandrivs's Avatar Laetus

Greetings everyone!

My name is Alessandro, i'm a professional IT Consultant working for a major Italian Phone Company.
    I have been a silent observer and follower of your activities and games, since EB1,
    after wich i really cannot play any other kind of RTS game at all,just tried and unistalled empire and shogun after few hours of playing.
    So you could immagine my eagerly waiting for a first relase of EB2!
    At this point, reading your last preview, i want give you an effort, if you agreed, with EDCT traits and so on.
    I love Rome, i live in Rome and i want to take part in the most brillant and ambitious project i've ever seen about Rome and all the history around it!
    I dont know much about M2TW engine, so i need say 1-2 weeks of formation before i can be really usefull.
    I love programming, and i'm a fast learner.( known languages: C,C++,C#,Java,PLSQL,php,perl,fortran,Labview)
    If you need an highly motivate code monkey at your service, please, feel free of call me back!

PM sent