Thread: some advice for my laptop

Default some advice for my laptop

my laptop got 1 G ram and 1.7 G process, i am going to upgrade it to 2 G ram, do u guys think it will improve the performance of the game?

SARMATIAN LEADER's Avatar Biarchus

i think yes you will see some difference!

-Kossovo is Serbia- -Macedonia is Greek-

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. ~George Patton

thx for answering.
    btw is it going to be a big difference or small difference??is it going to bring some damages to my laptop?

SARMATIAN LEADER's Avatar Biarchus

nope i don't think so!don't worry!

-Kossovo is Serbia- -Macedonia is Greek-

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. ~George Patton

thx for reply again
    what i concern is whether it will have a big difference or not?because i always enjoy the big battles, in my current game i always have the battle around 20k man, unfortunately, when the number of man is more than 15k, there will be some lags....so i want to make sure that it will worth me on upgrading the RAM from 1 G to 2 G(quite expensive but it is the only way i could upgrade my laptop :sweatingb )

I do not know if RAM is going to let you have more men, although the number of men your computer allows looks fine to me. I would ask in the Basement forums.

Adnan