Thread: SS 6.4 BAAR: "Valiant Stand at Edinborough"

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Default SS 6.4 BAAR: "Valiant Stand at Edinborough"

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...17#post9676617

follow the link its my first, very simple, no screens (i apologize i didnt have fraps installed and then i lost the tgas i took) please let me know what you think.

oh and if someone could tell me how i can point the link in my sig but by using the words My AAR rather then just the link text. i've seen it done by never new how to do it.

never mind i got it.
    Last edited by Pope Gregorius I; May 31, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Default Re: SS 6.4 BAAR: "Valiant Stand at Edinborough"

When editing your sig, theres an insert link button. Use it and copy and paste the address in. The link should appear as if you just copied the address. delete the text, but leave one letter. Write what you want it to say. Delete the last letter.

Ohhps you clearly figured out how lol

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands