Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Mori-mori-mori View Post
    Also, for some reason, 1st upgrade to road infrastracture in my province "allows for recruting and replenishment of Momochi kisho ninja"
    Not exactly. The AOR units are tied to the road building tree, it was just the only practical way of doing it if I understand correctly.

You can't actually recruit them without the proper buildings and techs.

Found a bug (?) of sort - after installing latest TROM 1.7 update 3 and starting new campaign (shogun 2 original (not ROTS), for Hattori, btw), when I right click on pictogram of any building in province (construction) menu, or just on any building on map (like holy site, for example), or just any art's pictogram, it is just shows totally blank enciclopaedia page. But everything ok in case of units.
    The encyclopaedia does not work for TROM3 techs and buildings, and it is wrong (= vanilla) anyway . I may write a new one but it's alot of work.

Also, for some reason, 1st upgrade to road infrastracture in my province "allows for recruting and replenishment of Momochi kisho ninja"
    As ninja51 said: Only way to do AOR units.

Spotted this bug just now on Etchu province. I'm not sure if it's tied to vanilla or not, but the flag in the shot is actually the flag to win the map. There is no flag in the center of the castle.

They can literally just walk right in (looks steep, but apparently is not) and take the flag!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Edit: just realized I'm playing a save game that went from the BETA 3 to the Full 7.0. Could that be it?
    Edit2: just did another siege in another province and it may be linked to the 'stronghold' map
    Last edited by Skibbles; February 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM.

It's a vanilla bug. Dainu has released a temporary fix somewhere in the mod forum.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Unit recruitment and upkeep costs are too high it's unplayable how can i fix this?.

Hi,

first of all: i seemed to be a nice mod, but one thing doesnt run correct: For example when i go into the tech-tree, and want the discription of one tech. So i put the mouse over it and the black (dunkel getönte) box arrives. But this box often is too large, or has no content.
    Does anyone know ho to solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-t View Post
    Hi,

first of all: i seemed to be a nice mod, but one thing doesnt run correct: For example when i go into the tech-tree, and want the discription of one tech. So i put the mouse over it and the black (dunkel getönte) box arrives. But this box often is too large, or has no content.
    Does anyone know ho to solve it?
    Remove the mod that conflicts with TROM3.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by webtax View Post
    i have stuck the metsuke of tokugawa in the first turns of campaign, maybe is a bug of the game ,or a feature as its inside a zone of control of an army
    Its a bug... a good old CA bug... came with one of latest patches
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    Remove the mod that conflicts with TROM3.
    well, it seemed to be not that easy: i think that i delate all mods, but have a look, perhaps i forget one...

Ive delated the folders encyclopedia, ui and text and reinstall them from steam...

Perhaps now a bit morge intensive help is possible

Looks like you are playing a german version. I never tested TROM3 with anything other then english language. You kay want to change the language version with Steam and see if your problem goes away.

that was the problem, thank you man. Now I´ll do something for my english skills while gaming

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

I am in a war with Shimazu and have all of their ports in a naval blockade yet they are able to build ships in these blockaded ports. Is that working correctly and if so should they be able to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I am in a war with Shimazu and have all of their ports in a naval blockade yet they are able to build ships in these blockaded ports. Is that working correctly and if so should they be able to do that?
    Unlike other TW games, blockaded ports can still produce ships - this is TW Shogun "vanilla" feature...

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by StukaJr View Post
    Unlike other TW games, blockaded ports can still produce ships - this is TW Shogun "vanilla" feature...

I guess I had forgotten that since I haven't played S2 for awhile. Thanks for the info.

Can you increase the religious conversion rate for the next update? It takes too long to convert any province with Ikko Ikki or Christian clans but more so with Christian clans. By the time you have converted your first 2-3 provinces (depending on which clan you play) and suppressing/preventing rebellions you have already finished researching teppo ashigarus making early Christianity conversion moot.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialGuy View Post
    Can you increase the religious conversion rate for the next update? It takes too long to convert any province with Ikko Ikki or Christian clans but more so with Christian clans. By the time you have converted your first 2-3 provinces (depending on which clan you play) and suppressing/preventing rebellions you have already finished researching teppo ashigarus making early Christianity conversion moot.
    This is just a necessary, realistic dynamic. Even at its height Christianity never accounted for more than 10% of any locality... and although the game mechanics are different, the Pure Land Sect would become too powerful (they already are excessively so)
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

So i have version 1.7 and in a hojo campaign ive found i can not make the following ships even with the proper tech tree requirements: Fire Bomb Koboyas, Teppo Koboyas, matchlock siege tower bunes and Heavy Bunes. The city i'm trying to build them out of is Sagami, and i have a powder maker, and dockyard, which should enable all of these ships to be created. Ive noticed in my campaign, which has been heavily focused on navies, a feature i find awesome and haven't encountered before, that while the enemy navies are large they only consist of bow koboyas and medium bunes. Kinda frustrating to have gotten past turn 100 only to find i can't build half of the naval units i've been doing research to get.....
    Excellent mod otherwise, makes this game so much more playable

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibolico View Post
    So i have version 1.7 and in a hojo campaign ive found i can not make the following ships even with the proper tech tree requirements: Fire Bomb Koboyas, Teppo Koboyas, matchlock siege tower bunes and Heavy Bunes. The city i'm trying to build them out of is Sagami, and i have a powder maker, and dockyard, which should enable all of these ships to be created. Ive noticed in my campaign, which has been heavily focused on navies, a feature i find awesome and haven't encountered before, that while the enemy navies are large they only consist of bow koboyas and medium bunes. Kinda frustrating to have gotten past turn 100 only to find i can't build half of the naval units i've been doing research to get.....
    Excellent mod otherwise, makes this game so much more playable
    Can't find anything wrong. Sounds like a mod conflict.

St. Cyr's Avatar Biarchus

Will the mod/save games work with the big FotS patch that is coming out? I'm guessing not...?

As of the FotS patch, battles no longer work in TROM3. Trying to start a battle from either the custom battle menu or campaign causes a crash at the loading screen no matter what unit combinations I try. My guess is that this probably has something to do with all the changes made to units by the patch.

As far as I know the campaign map still works fine, although I only played for a few turns in order to test a battle.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues with battles as well?