Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Default Re: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Do you have Sake Den at campaign start? Sake Den and market are merged into one building chain in TROM. First building is the merchant district. Then you can either build a Sake Den or a market. You should not be able to build both in the same province or two of them. Also you can only have one Sake Den and one market at the same time. Only after upgrading to the next higher building you can build another one. This pervents spamming of markets and also forces the AI to have more diverse province buildings.

Ok so I do have the Merchant District building in my building options ALONG with a Sake Den option. Once I build the Merchant District I get the option for a Market or another Sake Den. So once again I have the potention to have two Sake Dens.

Quote Originally Posted by RexJayden View Post
    Ok so I do have the Merchant District building in my building options ALONG with a Sake Den option. Once I build the Merchant District I get the option for a Market or another Sake Den. So once again I have the potention to have two Sake Dens.
    Sounds like an interference from another mod. TROM3 disables the old build options with the campaign script when you start a new game. There should be no sake den option beside the merchant district.

Hey Guys

I've got a problem with the describtion of Streets. The enzyclipedia is just white and empty. I just deleted the whole folder and reinstalled the whole game and put on some new mods but still not working.

Do you have some idea or tipps for me?

thx
    Steve

The enzyclopedia doesn't work with the new buildings and new units of TROM3. You have to get the information ingame.

thats kind of the problem... the new buildings (Streets etc.) and the new tecs in the tree dont have a short describtion. Could see only white text during mouseover.4

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenzoon View Post
    thats kind of the problem... the new buildings (Streets etc.) and the new tecs in the tree dont have a short describtion. Could see only white text during mouseover.4
    Hm, there is probably a text file from another mod installed. Make shure to get rid of these.

Also habs jetzt mehrfach deinstalliert, komplett gelöscht etc. trotzdem kommen bei mir z.b. bei den Straßen immer noch keine Namen (außer halt Stadt).
    Falls jmd noch was einfällt wär ich dankbar

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenzoon View Post
    Also habs jetzt mehrfach deinstalliert, komplett gelöscht etc. trotzdem kommen bei mir z.b. bei den Straßen immer noch keine Namen (außer halt Stadt).
    Falls jmd noch was einfällt wär ich dankbar
    Für TROM3 gibt es keine deutsche Übersetzung.

Yarkis, Great Mod and I appreciate the new changes in Beta 3 - just wanted to tell you that I did notice that as ODA clan, my generals float in the air above their horses when the bodyguard archers are shooting their arrows. I have yet to try other clans to confirm if this is happening for all factions. I just thought I would mention it here in case anyone else is noticing this same jedi-like existential behavior. Thanks again though for your hard work!!

Quote Originally Posted by RexJayden View Post
    Yarkis, Great Mod and I appreciate the new changes in Beta 3 - just wanted to tell you that I did notice that as ODA clan, my generals float in the air above their horses when the bodyguard archers are shooting their arrows. I have yet to try other clans to confirm if this is happening for all factions. I just thought I would mention it here in case anyone else is noticing this same jedi-like existential behavior. Thanks again though for your hard work!!
    Fixed for the final version! Thanks for pointing that out.

Fix is working quite well. Thanks for your hard work! It is enjoyed greatly.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

What is this freaking cheater AI?. I picked Shimazu and destroyed Ito in 5 turns. Then built up full army after 10-15 turns Sagara had 3 settlement in our island with 1 trade partner. So i was starting to enjoying at last but unfortunately Sagara declared war upon me and they sent full army in 2 turns. I defeated them easily so i could start to conquer them but hell no!. After 2 turns they sent another full army but collapsed as usual meanwhile i couldnt replenish my army and recruit units as fast them because of huge cost. So i started to defend my border now they coming every 2 turn with 8 stack army including their Daimyo and his son. This kept happened like 10 turns while i cannot even recruit new units. It seems they have 1 turn recruitment time and 4 recruitment slot with 50000 coin. Any idea wtf is going on here because im so pissed (difficulty is hard/medium).

What do you mean by "8 stack army". And what version are you playing? If by stack you mean units then 8 units (Ashigaru?) including 2 generals doesn't sound much to me if they have 3 provinces. Of course the AI has more money then you.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

8 units (2 general 3 ashigaru 1 katana samuria 2 yumi archer). Same thing over and over like 10 turns. Basically AI is cheating because i destroy them everytime and i m scouting their settlement after 1 turn they spawn again.

Familiy members just spawn otherwise the factions would go extinct pretty quick (that "cheat" is in vanilla and neccessary). All early ashigaru can be build in one turn. The katana samurai need 3 turns.

Hi guys, I've really enjoyed the TROM mod since the early versions going back to version 0.5

Recently I tried out the Sekigahara Campaign mod and now have a problem with playing custom battles after coming back to TROM again.

So far I have tried deleting the battle preference file and also verifying the integrity of the game cache through steam, but the game still crashes when I click on custom battle. I've also tried playing the custom battle without any mod install, but it still crashes.

Just wondering if anyone has come across the problem I have described above.

Quote Originally Posted by aurorahalo View Post

So far I have tried deleting the battle preference file and also verifying the integrity of the game cache through steam, but the game still crashes when I click on custom battle. I've also tried playing the custom battle without any mod install, but it still crashes.
    Problem resolved. I deleted both army setup folder and the battle preference folder. Previously I was only deleting the files inside these folder, but it seems like there may have been hidden files inside. Deleting the entire folders seems to have solved the problem.

Found a bug (?) of sort - after installing latest TROM 1.7 update 3 and starting new campaign (shogun 2 original (not ROTS), for Hattori, btw), when I right click on pictogram of any building in province (construction) menu, or just on any building on map (like holy site, for example), or just any art's pictogram, it is just shows totally blank enciclopaedia page. But everything ok in case of units.
    Last edited by Mori-mori-mori; February 19, 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Also, for some reason, 1st upgrade to road infrastracture in my province "allows for recruting and replenishment of Momochi kisho ninja"