Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Default Re: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

I put all the files into /data in my shogun 2 directory, but when I start the game it's just the normal, no changes.

nvm fixed it.

I found a weird bug. Every time a general bodyguard unit fires an arrow it makes an explosion sound, like a gun shot.

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph the Brave View Post
    I found a weird bug. Every time a general bodyguard unit fires an arrow it makes an explosion sound, like a gun shot.
    These are largely fixed with the latest beta. That one in particular shouldn't be present anyway. Are you using any other mods which modify the units table? That would cause sound mismatches and likely other issues.

For some reason I cannot recruit kisho ninja in custom battles with any of the original shogun 2 campaign clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    For some reason I cannot recruit kisho ninja in custom battles with any of the original shogun 2 campaign clans.
    CA changed some mp unit categories in the latest patch. Fixed.

I have no Names for buildings and can't access informations about them in the encylopidia same goes for technologies, however not for units
    Last edited by Master.Mind; July 06, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Icon9 Re: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Hi!

Kind of technical issue I think, first few times I've run TROM3 I've been able to recruit loan sword Ashigaru and Naginata Ashigaru without any problems, but now, whenever I start new campaign they aren't there (they are in in the previously saved games). I've reinstalled the mod, but problem persists.

I'll be thankful for any suggestion

P.S. How to recruit household samurai? they say i lack household rescource in my main province?

except that issues I love this mod so much, the gameplay is so smooth, for me its even better than darthmod.

The katana and naginata ashigaru mercenaries should be available through the rice exchange. The katana household samurai need the cotton resource.

Orhan's Avatar Foederatus

Ok! i figured it out but d i need fots for this game? and my shogun was crashing before will it create more problems after i install this game?
    Last edited by Orhan; July 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM.

Its been mentioned elsewhere but I'll note it here as well -- seems the last patch has broken the sound again. Although it seems that Darthmod just has to disable the sound fix and everything works normally -- maybe they fixed the initial problem with the sound? That'd be nice. Fingers are crossed.

For some odd reason...(having only TROM in my data directory) I get frequent crashes when fighting battles, but only in battles, sometimes it crashes during load of a battle or during it..it pisses me off, to be a bit blunt..as this Mod is great...have tried different ones..but always came back to TROM, be it in Empire or Shogun or Napoleon. Of course will play TROM in ROME 2, if it ever should be made. Any ideas about the cause of the crashes??

I removed the whole mod...re-downloaded the latest Beta 4...but still it crashes during battles... I have to auto-resolve most of my battles, it is a sad sad day for me.

A quick bug - I can't recruit Nabban Mercenaries - I have the Nabban quarter, but I can't get them. DO I need a cathedral as well?

Playing the 4 Beta thingamajig

Got a new bug for ya, the Military Mission event never appears for me in FOTS. Not getting the event bars me from building foreign trade ports and thus foreign units. I've tried redownloading and "installing" a fresh copy of the TROM 1.9 BETA4 but I still don't ever get that mission.

Weird bug, or I think it's a bug, but sometimes when I build a merchant district, the only upgrade choice for it is sake den. It seems to happen randomly and happened more often early in the campaign before I used editsf to force a merchant district to upgrade to a rice exchange

hi i am having the gun sound bug on bow units for TROM3 1.9beta 4

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfClones View Post
    Got a new bug for ya, the Military Mission event never appears for me in FOTS. Not getting the event bars me from building foreign trade ports and thus foreign units. I've tried redownloading and "installing" a fresh copy of the TROM 1.9 BETA4 but I still don't ever get that mission.
    I have the same bug !!!

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfClones View Post
    Have this bug as well. Really bothering me.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Hakkapeliitta's Avatar Senator
    Dark side of the Moooooon (where the cows are)

I have the one with bow sounds replaced by gunshots. Also no new descriptions seem to be showing in the encyclopedia, though I'm not sure if there are even supposed to be new ones for the new Shogun 2 units. I previously had Darthmod, but I removed all Darthmod files I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakkapeliitta View Post
    I have the one with bow sounds replaced by gunshots. Also no new descriptions seem to be showing in the encyclopedia, though I'm not sure if there are even supposed to be new ones for the new Shogun 2 units. I previously had Darthmod, but I removed all Darthmod files I could find.
    Sanatyr wrote, for me it works:

"Open the Sinfonia_Semplice.pack with Pack File Manager 2.4.1.

(http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=494248)

Go to File > Change Pack Type > Movie. Then save."