Thread: LME Steam Group

Default LME Steam Group

I think this mod would great if we had a steam group like Napoleonic 3. So people cam see if theres anyone playing the mod and wants to do an online game

huh, great idea right!
    Last edited by Iutland; June 18, 2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: stickied

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Default Re: Need Steam Group

ALready got one

well i have searched and cannot find and i have gone through pages

well if there is one were is it then?

I don't see it in this forum
    Last edited by zephspacer; May 26, 2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: why do you need know?

aha finally i will join. but sadly im going up to our cabin today and will be gone till monday.

no internet.....dam

Is there a general standard for Submods etc. for this Steamgroup? Or do people just hope that their version is compatible with other people's?

hey sorry for the late reply but i dont use sub mods. but im not sure about other people but i have never played online with this mod yet and im currently in the Commanders at war league with the NTW3 mod but that starts on june 18

Well, I'm not gonna be able to play until the end of the month anyway, but it'd be good to know to what extent 2 players have to have the exact same versions of the mod so they can play together..
    Cos there are so many submods compatible with LME right now.. I just dont know how they are cross-compatible in multiplayer. Could someone enlighten me?