Page 10 of 177 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

Default marriage

so I'm playing as Renly, and I was wondering, what happens if i marry my daughter to an adopted family member? will their kids be baratheons?

Default Re: marriage

They will have the surname of their father; And i don`t think that the bloodlines are being tracked in the alpha.

Default Re: marriage

ok thx

Default Re: Westeros: Total War FAQ and questions thread

Will we see mercenaries from Slaver's Bay?

Suggest something reasonable and you might.

Unsullied? House Pahl Lancers? Yunkai'i Cavalry?

Laetus

How about in major ports such as Oldtown, Kings Landing, White Harbour etc, the option appeared to get the mercenaries? The Golden Company, and the rest of the mercenary companies featured in ADWD would also be an idea

@Heart

We actually thought once about including the Unsullied- But we decided against it. Slavery is outlawed by both the old and the new gods and no Lord would pay that much money to buy a small amount of Unsullied.. Which would ruin his relationship with basically every faction, the nobles, the faith and the commoners in westeros.

And i don`t think that the Yunkai cavalry or Pahl was anything special.

@A1Nut

Port cities will play an important role in the recruitment of exotic mercenaries. How much we`ll play with mercenary companies isn`t decided yet.

Well, too true.

Why don't you name the unit "Liberated Unsullied", and the unit info says that these Unsullied have had their bonds struck off and will serve anyone for a cheap price, although hiring former slaves would make the Lord's loyalty go down.

After some time Young Griff and Co. should come to Westeros to have some fun don`t you think?

MagUidir's Avatar Biarchus
    a little bit every where. from Tennessee but now Live in California.

why not have the second sons or the windblown even the storm crows. or heck you could just have a sellsword company of basic looking rabble man at arms...

Because Young Griff actually came to Westeros?

JonDarkstar's Avatar Foederatus

The Windblown and the Tattered Prince were very Interesting IMO, love to see them on the field.

Cillian's Avatar Libertus

How about mercenary companies could be bought in port cities, a few turns later the company you bought windblown, second sons etc appear in boats with their general Tattered prince, Daario etc and they stay longer the more looting the get to do. Like in the tuetonic campaign.

Hi guys, talking in percentage, how much of your effort is completed?
    map: ?
    faction: ?
    units: ?
    ancillaries: ?
    scripts: ?
    events: ?
    BAI: ?
    CAI: ?

many thanks for your job

ExtremeBG's Avatar Decanus

Hello,i'm new to this mod so i don't know if my question hasn't been answered yet :are you planning to release a map including the lands of the free cities, the dothraki and the lands of the free people beyond the Wall in any future release or just Westeros ?

Macedonia(FYROM) is Bulgarian. If you don't believe me, read a book.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeBG View Post
    Hello,i'm new to this mod so i don't know if my question hasn't been answered yet :are you planning to release a map including the lands of the free cities, the dothraki and the lands of the free people beyond the Wall in any future release or just Westeros ?
    Including Essos, the eastern continent, isn`t currently one of our goals and we have nothing planned for it. We have enough work to do at the moment and we probably wouldn`t have enough unit slots to properly represent the eastern continent. I think adding the eastern continent is up to ambitious sub modders.

Cillian's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Lordinquisitor View Post
    Including Essos, the eastern continent, isn`t currently one of our goals and we have nothing planned for it. We have enough work to do at the moment and we probably wouldn`t have enough unit slots to properly represent the eastern continent. I think adding the eastern continent is up to ambitious sub modders.
    Or
    FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQ!!!!!!
    read it

Will the Mountain fight on horseback or as regular infantry? I'm asking because it's kinda hard to image a seven ft tall dude on a horse (actually, it's kinda hard to imagine a seven ft tall dude at all! ).
    And will he use a huge long sword and be able to kill 3 guys with one strike, like he does in the books?

He will be mounted. In the books he most often fought on horseback, too.

And no, he will be an ordinary general (Albeit with some amazing unique model..)- We are unable to represent his strength through any other means than increasing his hitpoints.