Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124149164165166167168169170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3522

Thread: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis TheMannis - Baratheon View Post
    I can't believe this, I can't wait!!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

...Interesting...
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Its happening boys! please let this be true!

Could it be true? I've been waiting for almost seven years for this day to come.

It's about time. Been waiting years for this.

A small part of me believes that when i'll download the 2.2 giga beta and try to unzip it, it'll all be just photos of Ramsay Bolton holdin' a sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis TheMannis - Baratheon View Post
    A small part of me believes that when i'll download the 2.2 giga beta and try to unzip it, it'll all be just photos of Ramsay Bolton holdin' a sausage.
    Looking even more forward to it now!

Oh thank you thank you thank you Westeros Total war Team!!!! I've never clicked the download button so fast before hahaha

I've downloaded, installed and tried custom battles and campaign already, and just a few things:
    - It's absolutely amazing and a stunning piece of work so thank you and well done on the great mod!!!! Faction rosters are so cool!!! The campaign and its map looks like a marvel!!!
    - The mod will start in a window, so to fix this, go to the 'configurations' file and under the heading of 'video', change 'windowed' from 'true' to 'false'.
    - If the campaign freezes and seems to go into a never ending cycle of loading and waiting upon commencement (i suggest that you read the popup messages you get at the start of the campaign because your solution is right there), press 'spacebar' till your turn begins!

And for the modders and community who wants to patch this 1.0 beta to be a true version 1.0, i've found a few minor things left to do:
    - Some (and by some, i mean very few) units are missing a portrait, and other units are missing text or need their text to be cleaned up (the 'localised placement' text thing). This applies to some of the custom maps too.
    - Not all custom settlements seem to be available in custom battles (but that doesn't bother me too much).
    - No siege units such as scorpions or trebuchets (except for 'wildfire' in House Baratheon of Kings Landing).
    - The music is still the original Medieval 2 Total War Music.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Okay had to do this one. Finally after 8 years! If you run into issues please comment on the YouTube video comments! Have fun!

Never thought i'd see the day, but it's here...No matter what i've said over the years and even if i don't agree with the attitude of some members of the WTW team, i wanna thank them for this mod.

TIME TO CONQUER SOME USURPERS!

You made the right decision, hopefully this beta release will motivate players and gather enough attention and motivation to make people help finishing it. Thanks everyone.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this mod. It should go without saying, but the work is incredible. Everything, the map, the units, the general models looks stunning. I'm sorry it had to happen in this oblique way, but hopefully now some real life can come back to this mod and its satellite submods.

So far I'm loving the units. The Mallister Guard (or whatever they're called) is awesome as .

I got a quick question for any dev of the mod, I'm going to download it and was wondering if the game of thrones music is compatible? Like it was in 0.53 the music submod.

Edit: I've got the soundtracks on my pc just need to know if they work with this mod.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    I got a quick question for any dev of the mod, I'm going to download it and was wondering if the game of thrones music is compatible? Like it was in 0.53 the music submod.

Edit: I've got the soundtracks on my pc just need to know if they work with this mod.
    I would not think so, as i have done some major music mods - and my thought is that due to 1.0 using many new regions, that simply porting the music mod would not be possible as it was made for the 0.53 map.

- In order to make it work some work is needed in the music_types-file inside of the world/maps/base-folder.

One would need to place all the regions under the right music types - and then choose the factions.

Could take a while as the mod probably has a lot of new regions. Also, if they are renamed compared to 0.53 that would mean some text-work changing the old entries as well.

I have just downloaded the mod, and it could be troublesome that it has the same folder-name as the Warcraft mod - but could look this issue up.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 01, 2018 at 09:36 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    I would not think so, as i have done some major music mods - and my thought is that due to 1.0 using many new regions, that simply porting the music mod would not be possible as it was made for the 0.53 map.

- In order to make it work some work is needed in the music_types-file inside of the world/maps/base-folder.

One would need to place all the regions under the right music types - and then choose the factions.

Could take a while as the mod probably has a lot of new regions. Also, if they are renamed compared to 0.53 that would mean some text-work changing the old entries as well.

I have just downloaded the mod, and it could be troublesome that it has the same folder-name as the Warcraft mod - but could look this issue up.
    Yea I know my bad what I meant to ask was if the devs added a the same submod in the files but 1.0 version, though even if didn't I'm sure someone will eventually make one along with tons of submods