Thread: Multiplayer Game Setup

Default Multiplayer Game Setup

well after checking out the other mods i have come to the conclusion in opinion this is the most historically accurate mod and i would really like to try this epic mod online

Here post if you would like to setup a multiplayer game.

my steam name is the same: zephspacer

i will be on at 3:00 Central time in america.

it is currently 1:00 p.m. here so it probably means its about 7:00 p.m. in the U.k. just said that for the uk players here

so send me a message on my steam account if you wanna do a game!
    Last edited by zephspacer; May 24, 2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: just because i can

Default Re: Multiplayer Game Setup

Really no one is interested in having an online game with this mod????????

What is wrong with you people?????????????????????????

Does multiplayer work with mods? I have been wondering that for a while but never had anyone to try it out with.
    I MIGHT be interested if it does work with mods, but no promises because I have finals coming up in less then 3 weeks and might as well be bussy till then.
    (BTW, you won't find yourself more players by getting mad at said people ;P )

yes

My exams are over on Monday, so I wouldn't mind trying an online campaign afterwards if you're in. Otherwise, I've always found 1v1 battles to be boring and based more on luck than strategy.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

hey, well my exams end on thursday and my graduation ceremony is on friday. so I might be available on saturday but what country and time zone do u live in im in the usa in the central time zone here is my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/zephspacer

Well I have my last Final on 20th, most-likely will be to busy till then. So yea, count me out for now. After that, I might be interested though.

alright

any body can send me a message via steam or here im on pretty much every day now.