Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -- Before posting: How to report errors, fix stability, Vista, Win 7 issues (incl. fatal graphics errors) and broken savegames --

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Re: -- Before posting: How to report errors, fix stability, Vista, Win 7 issues (incl. fatal graphics errors) and broken savegames --

Just use the latest AI with ticked "Custom Folders Fix", you'll get a full list of available files.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Default Re: -- Before posting: How to report errors, fix stability, Vista, Win 7 issues (incl. fatal graphics errors) and broken savegames --

Hi, I installed this mod today and have tried applying it to several mods but every time it crashes after I click "Ok" in the script handler window.

Edit: Just realised everybody is posting their problems in the download thread so I've posted there instead.

Cheers
    Last edited by Sicknero; April 29, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Hello, I hope this thread steal actual.

I adapt RBAI to RuleBrittannia, all did correct, as it need to do, played very many time in custom and campaign, but today I take this CTD (<devastation_cav_living_on_land>).

Save and log here

Please help to fix it.

I have a problem. When can one DOWNLOAD ReallybadAI? thank you so much

I was fighting an battle with eqypt in late champion. Im playing as england and was besieged by eqypt in gaza. After 7 months i attacked them with my depleted army of longbow and dismounted nights. Egypt army was made up of 8 cavalry units with 3 siege towers and 1 battering ram. I know there cavalry cant have siege engines, but i attacked them, and every time game collapsed and exited with this error. Rest all battles works fine. I attacked egypt cario and it worked fine. Kindly provide me help.

20:03:31.921 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    20:08:04.969 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 9452, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    20:08:04.976 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 9454, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u20'.
    20:08:04.977 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 9508, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent army
    20:08:04.977 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 9509, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a6u1'
    20:19:07.438 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12