Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Pictures of the Dark Side

diadok's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Action Pictures of the Dark Side

Cavalries in 2.9 :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)

Great Diadok. It seems you used the gfx log fix since your graphics seem better.

diadok's Avatar Senator

I replace 0 by 2048000000 like alexjs said

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by diadok View Post
    I replace 0 by 2048000000 like alexjs said
    You could even clear the content of the log folder, as it is supposed to be empty if everything is fine, to actually see if everything is working as intended.

But reaching 2GB physical + virtual memory (your new setting) need everything set to extreme settings + using the highest unit size (which eats quite a bit). And your over budget was merely 78MB.

(there was a user in the bug or technical forum recently with an over budget of 2GB RAM !! Good guy even had only a GForce 275 *gg* the log he posted looked funny too)

The Fire-arrow pic (2nd) looks pretty cool!
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

diadok's Avatar Senator

Complete destruction of a rival clan :

Those last pics are fantastic.

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

was that at all playable fps wise? im having Slideshows in 50% of the battles where the total army count is over 12.000 (fps never dropping under 30 and i have a good pc) so having 18.000 men in EACH army how is that possible.
    Last edited by mattebubben; October 13, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Great new shots diadok, glad the fix worked for you. Makes me want to use x2 unit size again looking at those shots!
    What do we say to the God of Death? Not today.

diadok's Avatar Senator

Here i play x3 unit size.

so having 18.000 men in EACH army how is that possible.
    It is with renforts. There is no more than 15000 soldiers in same time on battlefield, and i have to reduce settings to support this.

I was wrong, damn !! they weren't destroy, and then i have been attacked by 3 factions from east, north and west. I finally abandonned the campaign because i became crazy to be all the time circled and surrounded.

Damn, no wonder it looked so epic! Diadok, have you checked your log to see if any more downgrading has happened since you entered the value in manually?
    What do we say to the God of Death? Not today.

diadok's Avatar Senator

Yes :
    Downgrading, Over budget by 233 MB
    Downgraded Shadows to 1
    Downgraded Shadows to 0
    Downgraded Sky Options to 0
    Downgraded Water Details to 0
    Disabled Distortion
    Downgraded Texture Quality to 0
    Downgrading, Over budget by 154 MB

diadok's Avatar Senator

FUJIWARA vs TAIRA :

Last edited by diadok; October 14, 2011 at 05:56 AM.

Especially the last pictures show the true chaos of the melee. I liked a lot also the one attacking with the naginata to the neck of his opponent. There is lots of content to use. Great diadok.

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

You shouldn't wonder, that you are still experiencing downgraded options, by fielding such over-scaled armies It's either quantity or quality or lots of lots of LOTS of money to get one of these 580 GTX ultimate cards with 3GB RAM :>

Downgraded Texture Quality to 0 <- this would bother me a lot, while shadow on low settings are 'okay'...

But each to their own
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

diadok's Avatar Senator

i have re upload because it lacked some pictures and others was in double or triple (problem with imageshack)

Darth what gfx log fix are you talking about? I have a quad core gefroce 550ti i need help optimising im sorry this is in the wrong post but i need help o dark one. I would love to play with you full unit sizes but alas i can not.

Having been Darth mod player for quite awhile, now I think atleast I need to contribute something.

Here are some pictures I've taken in Oda vs Mori, Hope you like them.

P.S. AI is now using rank file against me too! but I had't take the shot.

By chanapas at 2011-10-21

Last edited by SaengsaWang; October 22, 2011 at 01:53 AM.

Awesome pics. The last set of pics got me thinking: there are probably more men in those pics than the entire Fujiwara or Taira clans had in their entire army historically. Ichi-no-tani was only about 5,000 men on each side
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Testing out my new PC with a good ol' fashioned night time gun fight, with Darthmod:

I'll try get some battle pics of my Ikko Ikki campaign some time, don't have much time for Shogun 2 lately.
    Last edited by ToxicKilla; November 29, 2011 at 11:58 AM.