Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun for Darthmod (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

Default Additional Units Mod - Shogun for Darthmod (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for Darthmod (AUM-SHO) 2.8

Here is the main AUM-SHO thread with all important information:

ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO)

Enjoy AUM-SHO-DMS!
    Swiss Halberdier

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.1

awesome swiss...cheers, brilliant as usual...loving the new units..

Will sticky it as it is known for its compatibility with DarthMod and its quality.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔BayonetFodder-San♔ View Post
    awesome swiss...cheers, brilliant as usual...loving the new units..
    Thanks a lot BayonetFodderSan! You're doing a valuable job on the DMS forums too!

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    Will sticky it as it is known for its compatibility with DarthMod and its quality.
    Thanks a lot for your very nice words my friend! I appreciate that a lot and I'm happy to produce a special adapted AUM-SHO-DMS version for your amazing DMS!

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.1

Using this mod along with DMS I agree it's great !

If I had one complaint it would be the info pop-up thing on castle and temples, but it's a bug from CA, so...

Thanks for your nice work !
    Teutonic Crusades Sub-mod for SS6.3
    Many graphical enhancements to Teutonic Order and Lithuania factions

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryn View Post
    Using this mod along with DMS I agree it's great !
    If I had one complaint it would be the info pop-up thing on castle and temples, but it's a bug from CA, so...
    Thanks for your nice work !
    Thanks a lot Shoryn! Yes hopefully CA fixes the pop-up infos of the buildings. I made a post on the official CA forums too.

Hello to all AUM-SHO-DMS players,

today I released two versions of AUM-SHO-DMS 2.2 which contain several re-balancing tweaks. The creation of the new special version consumed my whole modding time this week. New units will be released in the next version.

AUM-SHO-DMS 2.2 changelog
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- re-balanced the costs, upkeeps and stats of several vanilla and custom units

- re-balanced the costs/upkeeps of the "Ronin" vanilla and custom units in both versions. The "Ronin" units can be recruited in 1 turn, but they have higher costs and upkeeps.

- included all gameplay and balancing changes of DMS 2.2 in AUM-SHO-DMS

- introduced two new special AUM-SHO versions which can be used with FTMCH's amazing re-textures

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435960

Here is the explanation of both versions:

Both versions contain the same core DB tables and you can switch without problems between all versions.

I called the ".pack" files in both versions the same that you can easily switch between the "normal" and "re-textures" version without editing the script file.

> AUM-SHO-DMS

This is the same version as you know from earlier releases.

mod aum_sho_mod_dms.pack;

mod darthmod_shogun.pack;

> AUM-SHO-DMS re-textures

This special version must be used with FTMCH's re-textures.

mod aum_sho_mod_dms.pack;

mod darthmod_shogun.pack;

Huge thanks to
    ToonTotalWar for his initial idea, valuable help and intensive testing work! +rep

Thanks a lot to
    FTMCH for his amazing textures which my AUM-SHO units can use now! +rep

Cheers and enjoy AUM-SHO-DMS 2.2!
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.2

This is a new request from me to anyone that uses my DarthMod: Shogun II as a base for his mod.
    Please register your mod here:
    DarthMod: Shogun II submods (OK you have done this)

And copy/paste the below somewhere in your page:

Certified for DarthMod
    XXX YourMod is based on or uses many files of DarthMod: Shogun II originally made by DARTH VADER.
    XXX YourMod
    is also registered here: DarthMod: Shogun II submods.

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.2

The Darth+Swiss combo is really great. I only now really tested it as I was/am still busy testing music and sounds, doing a few battles here and there etc. Although I still need to get used to when and how to get all the "new" units (yeah i know, can read that up ) I love your addition a lot. Well done Swiss !

Please discard my latest demand Swiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Twosocks View Post
    The Darth+Swiss combo is really great. I only now really tested it as I was/am still busy testing music and sounds, doing a few battles here and there etc. Although I still need to get used to when and how to get all the "new" units (yeah i know, can read that up ) I love your addition a lot. Well done Swiss !
    Thanks a lot Twosocks!

Please discard my latest demand Swiss.
    No problem I added this.

Certified DarthMod Submod Additional Units Mod - Shogun (AUM-SHO) is adapted and balanced to DarthMod: Shogun II originally made by DARTH VADER

can i keep playing my current campaign if i install this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by nibelungvalesti View Post
    can i keep playing my current campaign if i install this mod?
    Yes AUM-SHO is fully save-game compatible and you can keep playing your current campaign no matter which year is.

Hello to all AUM-SHO-DMS players and UPC-SHO users,

AUM-SHO-DMS 2.2 can be played with the new DMS 2.2. As always I will integrate all required changes into my next version.

Today I released the updated UPC-SHO 1.7 which is fully compatible with the latest patch/DLC.

UPC-SHO 1.7 changelog
    - contains the complete vanilla localization from the new patch/DLC (27.5.11)
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.3" (upcoming / fixes and updates of the current German/Polish translation)
    - General Malaise's "Zen Mod Units 3.0"

AUM-SHO 2.3 preview changelog

- AUM-SHO and UPC-SHO are fully compatible with the newest patch/DLC from 27.5.11

- the "Naginata Warrior Monk Heroes" and the "Warrior Monk Nuns" are finally properly recruitable in the campaign and custom battle screen since the last patch

- included all gameplay and balancing changes of DMS 2.2 in AUM-SHO-DMS

- re-balanced slightly several costs, upkeeps and stats in the AUM-SHO-VAN and AUM-SHO-DMS versions.

- re-balanced the "Naginata Ashigaru" and "Loan Sword Ashigaru" slightly that they are more different

- adapted the custom projectile "aum_shogun_arquebusier" to the latest vanilla patch and DMS versions

- added several vanilla and custom units to the roster of the "Ikko-Ikki" (thanks to RADIOUS for his quick fix)

- added several new vanilla units to my "added abilities of vanilla units" tweaks

- removed the vanilla "Bow Ronin" from the "Ikko-Ikki" as my own custom unit "Bow Ronin" is already assigned (they would have two Bow Ronin versions if not fixed)

- the custom unit "Onna Bushi" requires the religion "rel_buddhist" according to the last patch

- the unlocked vanilla unit "Takeda Great Guard" has been removed from AUM-SHO. CA removed the special unit of the "Great Guard" from the Takeda in the last patch.

I created a custom version of the "Takeda Great Guard". Therefore I can fully control their behavior. This unit uses the same textures and icons as the vanilla equivalent.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

This patch/DLC update kept me busier than I would have thought. The new DMS 2.25 has been released and I will adapt AUM-SHO accordingly.

I will release AUM-SHO 2.3 as soon as my final tests are done.

AUM-SHO 2.3 preview changelog:

- AUM-SHO and UPC-SHO are fully compatible with the newest patch/DLC from 27.5.11

- re-balanced slightly a few costs, upkeeps and stats in the AUM-SHO-VAN and AUM-SHO-DMS versions.

- included all gameplay and balancing changes of DMS 2.25 in AUM-SHO-DMS

- fixed and optimized several entries in the "aum_cdir_unit_qualities" table which is related to the campaign AI recruitment

- adapted the custom projectile "aum_shogun_arquebusier" to the latest vanilla patch and DMS versions

- re-balanced the "Naginata Ashigaru" and "Loan Sword Ashigaru" slightly that they are more different

- the "Naginata Warrior Monk Heroes" and the "Warrior Monk Nuns" are finally properly recruitable in the custom battle and campaign since the last patch

-
    temporarily removed several religion requirements of custom and vanilla units because of the new religion "rel_ikko" from the Ikko-Ikki. Otherwise these units can't be recruited by the Ikko-Ikko clan.

- added several vanilla and custom units to the roster of the "Ikko-Ikki" (thanks to RADIOUS for his quick fix idea)

> Custom units:

all Warrior Monks units
    Ronin (bow/naginata)

no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (recruitable version)
    no Christian units

> Vanilla units:

several cavalry units
    Ronin (yari/katana)
    Pirates (bow/katana)
    Warrior Nuns
    Onna Bushi
    Ninjas

no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (garrison version)
    no Christian units

- removed the vanilla "Bow Ronin" from the "Ikko-Ikki" as my own custom unit "Bow Ronin" is already assigned (they would have two Bow Ronin versions if not fixed)

- added some missing entries of new vanilla units to the table "aum_van_unit_to_unit_abilities_junctions"

- the new vanilla unit "Warrior Monk Nuns" can use "rapid_advance", "second_wind" and "pike_wall_formation"

- the vanilla unit "Yari Ronin" can use "rapid_advance", "pike_wall_formation" and "pike_square_formation"

- the customized vanilla unit "Onna Bushi" and the "normal vanilla garrison" version can additionally use "pike_wall_formation"

- the unlocked vanilla unit "Takeda Great Guard" has been removed from AUM-SHO. CA removed this special unit of the "Great Guard" from the Takeda in the last patch. To solve the problems with this unit I decided to create a customized version (like SR, OB, LSA of AUM-SHO). This unit uses the same textures and icons as the vanilla
    equivalent.

> Takeda Great Guard (80 horses)

unit_variant model and icons from VANILLA

unit limit: 4

art:
    shogun_military_spear_sojutsu_mastery

buildings:
    SHO_Cavalry_3_Bajutsu_Master
    SHO_Cavalry_4_Legendary_Bajutsu_Dojo

required special building:
    SHO_Yari_2_Naginata_Dojo

resource:
    horses

abilities:
    rapid_advance
    second_wind
    stand_firm
    wedge_formation
    Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

As AUM-SHO 2.3 is almost finished I decided to upload the beta 5. The most important changes and additions have been made. The final version will follow soon after several tests.

Please download the new version of FTMCH's re-textures if you use the special "AUM-SHO-DMS re-textures version".

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435960

- re-balanced slightly a few costs, upkeeps and stats in the AUM-SHO-VAN and AUM-SHO-DMS versions. I will optimize this again after extended playing and testing of the new patch/DLC of course.

- included all gameplay and balancing changes of DMS 2.25 in AUM-SHO-DMS

- included the file "texture_diffuse.dds" which is the texture file of the weapons. The bows are now historically correct and they aren't red anymore (thanks and credits to ToonTotalWar for his work).

- fixed and optimized several entries in the "aum_cdir_unit_qualities" table which is related to the campaign AI recruitment

- the "Naginata Warrior Monk Heroes" and the "Warrior Monk Nuns" are finally properly recruitable in the custom battle and campaign since the last patch

- added several vanilla and custom units to the roster of the "Ikko-Ikki" (thanks and credits to RADIOUS for his quick fix idea)

> Custom units:

all Warrior Monks units
    Ronin (bow/naginata)
    no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (recruitable version)
    no Christian units

> Vanilla units:

several cavalry units
    Ronin (yari/katana)
    Pirates (bow/katana)
    Warrior Nuns
    Onna Bushi
    Ninjas
    no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (garrison version)
    no Christian units

If you want to remove these assigned units from the "Ikko-Ikki" then you can read my "How to customize AUM-SHO" tutorial on the first page.

> aum_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    remove the "ikko_ikki" rows from my custom units

> aum_van_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    remove the "ikko_ikki" rows from the unlocked vanilla units

- added some missing entries of new vanilla units to the table "aum_van_unit_to_unit_abilities_junctions"

- the new vanilla unit "Warrior Monk Nuns" can use "rapid_advance", "second_wind" and "pike_wall_formation"

- the vanilla unit "Yari Ronin" can use "rapid_advance", "pike_wall_formation" and "pike_square_formation"

- the customized vanilla unit "Onna Bushi" and the "normal vanilla garrison" version can additionally use "pike_wall_formation"

- temporarily removed several religion requirements of custom and vanilla units because of the new religion "rel_ikko" from the Ikko-Ikki. Otherwise these units can't be recruited by the Ikko-Ikko clan.

I will create special versions of my custom Warrior Monks for the Ikko-Ikki to solve this "religion" issue and to bring back their proper religion requirements. I will create a customized version of the "Matchlock Warrior Monks" as the last patch/DLC assigned this unit only to the "Ikko-Ikki" (the encyclopedia page shows the vanilla Ikko-Ikki entry at the moment).

> removed the required religion "rel_buddhist" from these custom Warrior Monk units:

aum_Cav_Missile_Bow_Warrior_Monks_Cavalry
    aum_Inf_Spear_Yari_Warrior_Monks
    aum_Inf_Sword_Nodachi_Warrior_Monks

> removed the required religions "rel_buddhist" and "rel_ikko" from these unlocked vanilla Warrior Monk units:

Cav_Spear_Naginata_Warrior_Monk_Cavalry (removed rel_buddhist)
    Inf_Missile_Matchlock_Warrior_Monks (removed rel_ikko)

- added some missing entries regarding the patch/DLC to several units in these tables:
    aum_building_units_allowed = custom units
    aum_van_building_units_allowed = unlocked vanilla units

- the unlocked vanilla unit "Takeda Great Guard" has been removed from AUM-SHO. CA removed this special unit of the "Great Guard" from the Takeda in the last patch. To solve the problems with this unit I decided to create a customized version (like SR, OB, LSA of AUM-SHO). This unit uses the same textures and icons as the vanilla equivalent.

> Takeda Great Guard (80 horses)

unit_variant model and icons from VANILLA

unit limit: 4

art:
    shogun_military_spear_sojutsu_mastery

buildings:
    SHO_Cavalry_3_Bajutsu_Master
    SHO_Cavalry_4_Legendary_Bajutsu_Dojo

required special building:
    SHO_Yari_2_Naginata_Dojo

resource:
    horses

abilities:
    rapid_advance
    second_wind
    stand_firm
    wedge_formation

Because I received lots of pm's regarding the AUM-SHO encyclopedia I edited my first page with this information.

AUM-SHO customized encyclopedia files:

All units use a customized encyclopedia HTML file. You can open these pages in three ways.

1. (in-game) open the custom battle screen and select a custom unit by right-clicking

2. (in-game) open the campaign recruitment queue and select a custom unit by right-clicking

3. (not in-game) browse
    with your Windows Explorer to the directory below and open the file "AUM-SHO.html" with a browser

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia

You'll see the link "AUM-SHO" in the lower right corner of all custom pages. This is the index file where you can browse through all custom units.

These customized encyclopedia files are not linked within the "normal vanilla unit index lists" as I don't touch the vanilla encyclopedia.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Swiss I plan to update my mod today-tomorrow.
    Basically I will include the updates of the various submods but also I will add some projectile and unit stat changes, so better to wait a little for your release.

Swiss I plan to update my mod today-tomorrow.
    Basically I will include the updates of the various submods but also I will add some projectile and unit stat changes, so better to wait a little for your release.
    Thanks a lot my Dark Lord and I wait with the official final release that I can include your latest changes.

I will upload later today the beta 6 with some minor fixes and the integration of the Ikko-Ikko clan in my AUM-SHO-DMS re-textures version.

Here is the new AUM-SHO 2.3 beta 6 with some minor fixes and the integration of the Ikko-Ikko in both AUM-SHO re-textures versions.

Here is a screenshot of the new bows.

ToonTotalWars Retextured Bow mod has been included. The bows are now historically correct and they aren't red anymore.

Thanks and credits to
    ToonTotalWar for his work.

Here some new information about the unlocked vanilla Warrior Monk units:

Naginata Warrior Monk Cavalry

This unit is normally only available for the Ikko-Ikki.

requires the "SHO_Yari_2_Naginata_Dojo" and a temple:

> Normal buddhist clans
    "SHO_Buddhist_2_Monastery"
    "SHO_Buddhist_3_Temple_Complex"
    "SHO_Buddhist_4_Legendary_Temple"

> Ikko-Ikki clan
    SHO_Ikko_Temple_2_Jodo_Shinshu_Monastery
    SHO_Ikko_Temple_3_Jodo_Shinshu_Fortified_Monastery
    SHO_Ikko_Temple_4_Jodo_Shinshu_Honganji

Matchlock Warrior Monks

This unit is normally only available for the Ikko-Ikki.

requires the special building "Gunsmith" and a temple:

> Normal buddhist clans
    "SHO_Buddhist_2_Monastery"

> Ikko-Ikki clan
    SHO_Ikko_Temple_2_Jodo_Shinshu_Monastery

Warrior Nuns

This unit is normally not available for the Ikko-Ikki.

requires a temple building:

> Normal buddhist clans

> Ikko-Ikki clan

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Is this fully compatible with DM 2.3?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast