Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Places you want to visit

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Default Places you want to visit

I figured this would be a fun thread, so hear we go,

The Ananda Temple. Don't know much about it other than I found its pic and have fallen i love

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

I want to go to the Bahamas and Jamaica...

Jamaica! Jamaica! Jamaica has a bobsled team!

Civitate

I want to visit everything. I love to travell only I have no one to travell with. Sad thing. Jamaica would be one of the places I would want to visit.
    In patronicvm svb Jesus The Inane

The two epitomes - beauty and the beast.

Shadows's Avatar Lurking unseen...........

I would love to travel all over Jamiaca, I have already been there for a missions trip, but that was more about work than sightseeing, What I did see though was very cool stuff, lots of ocean and mountains.

I would also like to see the Spanish countryside and travel around Spain.
    IN PATROCINUVM SVB Virgil (aka 1hHoplite) (1hHoplite's Chaos of Battle Picture Thread)
    Brother to the chivalrous lord, The White Knight, the Evil Einstein of the East, darkragnar and mi nuevo hermano, Ramon Gonzales y Garcia.
    Winner of the Second General Trivia Competition

Anywhere in Albania. Or my mom or dad's village in Montenegro.
    In Patronicum sub Seleukos.

I am the living death
    The memorial day on wheels
    I am your yankee doodle dandy
    Your John Wayne come home
    Your Fourth of July firecracker
    Exploding in the grave -- Ron Kovic

Civitate

Then what the **** are we waiting for? I would love to travell everywhere. Why don't we all go travell and go everywhere?
    In patronicvm svb Jesus The Inane

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclesiastes
    Then what the **** are we waiting for? I would love to travell everywhere. Why don't we all go travell and go everywhere?
    Sure, if you're willing to finance all our trips :wink: I'm already happy with business class

Anyway, I'm not such a traveling fan. I'm interested in historical places, but I don't like to travel far. I would want to go the the Akropolis on day, haven't been there yet, and to Rome. So mostly things in Greek and Roman history
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Well, as the list of countries I want to visit shortens and shortens, there remain only a few that are left on my list.

1. The Fatherland. Armenia. Going there this summer

^ Statue of David, a legendary defender of the Armenian people

^Garni Temple. One of the only remaining Pagan temples in Armenia
    2. Japan (yea right. Maybe when I'm older. My parents hate the far east)

3. Greece.

4. And finally, the Baltic countries. I'm probably going to go on a cruise of the Baltic this summer (hopefully. I'm crossing my fingers). Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and the Motherland (well, I've already been there before, but I want to revisit it)

^The Winter Palace, St Petersburg Russia
    Last edited by therussian; March 04, 2006 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Added pictures

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Lord, where do I want to travel....Everyfreakingwhere!
    Im planning a big tour of a chunk of europe though using the interrail -
    http://www.raileurope.co.uk/inter-rail/

Its pretty cheap considering the amount of places you get to go to for a few hundred quid, I'm going to take two zones.

I'll fly into Paris then go up into Belgium and Holland on the west and come back down on the east, then back into France and on to Italy, Greece and Turkey.
    Places i especially want to go to on the way are Paris, Normandy, Antwerp, Bruges, Amsterdam, Strasbourg, Marseille, Florence, Venice, ROME, Naples, Athens, Istanbul ( Constantinople, in my head ) After that id go anywhere if i have the money.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

TRSjarmen's Avatar Semisalis

I would love to see Italy, Greece, Tunisia, Egypt, and pretty much all the rest of Europe :original:

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Italy is the greatest country ever. Tuscany in particular. The country is amazing. I can always go back there, and never get bored.

Firenze and Venizia are my most favourite cities in Italy. I like the North more than the south, but Sicily and Calabria all have their special characteristics.

Just don't stay long in Naples, if you go. It's way to freaking dirty. My parents were walking around Naples, and then found a dead dog on the sidewalk. And there is graffitti everywhere. Other than that, it's a great city.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

I would like to see the old city of Jiaohe in Western China

Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Slimshoom's Avatar Civitate

3 main places, Jerusalem, Rome, and Greece. Just like to see the birthplaces of the past's greatest empire. Except Jerusalem, thats for other reasons...
    Under the Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus
    Grandson of the Black Prince

The Holy Land, certainly... anything and everything Roman (so many good sites scattered all over! England, France, Italy...)... Salzburg, Austria...

Many, many places. I want to travel everywhere.

I would love to go to Fort St. Elmo in Malta.

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Bloody hell where do I start?

Japan, especially the countryside, but most of all the historical places. Battlefield, museums, castles, temples, I want to see it all!

Istanbul!

The City of the Eternal Seven Hills herself..

Iran.. something about the people there enchants me, and with thier current leadership, America's attitude and the Irainain people themselves begging for liberation, I just might make the tour with a good gun in my hands.

France

Ireland

Germany

Anyways, I'm going to Alaska this September and to Vancouver. I'm going on a cruise though, however it should be beautiful.
    Team Member <3

I would love to someday to be able to see the insides of the Versailles. I want to see just how big is the buliding that bleed the French Government dry is.

I want to go to Ireland
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

all of the above.

plus scandinavia.. and south america.. and.. basically everywhere.
    mother is the necessity of inventon!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast