Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [RELEASED] 12 turns per year mod

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: [RELEASED] 12 turns per year mod

Umm weird, it seems to be something related to the warchest, supplywagon and other ancilliaries. You use any other submod?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

No, this is the only sub mod I'm using atm.

I'll check it out latter and try to see what's going on.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; June 19, 2014 at 08:33 AM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

I reinstalled the game and the problem is still persistent. Tried to play new campaign and it still crashes at random turns.

Efstratios's Avatar Libertus
    Where my entity is...in the deepest caverns of Khazad-dûm!

I have a question or two. Is this sub-mod compatible with any other sub-mods you know so I can use them too?(Last time I checked with Meneth's sub-mods it crashed). It seems that even if I have installed your beautiful sub-mod,characters still have the same movement rate and buildings have also the same construction time. Is this caused by any other sub-mod that alters files that are specific to aging?

I have Royal Court Ladies,Quintillus Sub-mods,KER and VivaLaRebellion by maloo,BGR (which has nothing to do with it),other texture sub-mods (which also have nothing to do with this),Settlement and AI tweaks by Germanicu5(no comment),Horse Breeders Guild fix and Regional Knights Orders...They are all compatible and it seems that I can play the game with no problem whatsoever.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. Everything was fine until I installed Quintillus Sub-mods(no offence to his great sub-mods),but characters would move with the rate of 12TPY. Construction times were also altered to the vanilla one. After I installed RLC(princesses and stuff),character movement points were also altered to their vanilla values. So I am here sitting and thinking,is it possible to use this mod with those two sub-mods?

Strange... I haven't worked on this as promised, life it's just getting in the way I have failed to even put together a CV, work and family have been pretty hectic lately.

About this sub mod compatibility. Really can't tell pal, I think the issues you have are because it's probably incompatible with most mods., since those modify the same files as this one.

One thing to remember is that this isn't finished at all, or at least not polished. Anyone that knows how to properly mod (and those who don't too) are more than welcome to take this mod and use it/finish it/polish it in anyway they want to.

Efstratios's Avatar Libertus
    Where my entity is...in the deepest caverns of Khazad-dûm!

Nah it's okay matey trust me! Life and family always come first,all others come later. Enjoy your free time,and I promise that I 'll do my best from now on to stop screwing up sub-mods by merging thousands of them together (Up to 10 or 15 if you include the texture packs for the time being ^^).

Have a great time.

I know its a necro but... Does anyone have a download for this? Cant find a single link.

+1 for link

Apologies for necro.

A bump in case anyone has the files.

does anyone know how to do this for the medieval two total war application on a Mac?

Yeah, bump and necro to see whether or not someone has the files as it is annoying to see my characters age once per turn on a 4 tpy game.

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

here, not for ss specifically but has proper aging so should be able to steal it from there, i think green eyed devil has 4 turns included it the .rar package: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-proper-aging
    Last edited by Losthief; December 02, 2018 at 05:59 AM.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345