Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Suggestions (Gameplay)

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Suggestions (Gameplay)

Proclamation of Dušan's Code in 1349 that could affect on public order ruler/generals get new traits new gameplay options etc. but before the declaration code the player should fulfill some conditions to be in peace, get a certain amount of money, etc..

I have an idea,you can make generals mounted on map

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

well, i'm not the most appropriate person to answer you this (im not in the modelling department)... but... i don't think that can be done... the strat map models are designed to be on foot... there arent animations for mounted persons on strat map, and we cannot add any horse to them... and i think it cannot be altered..

PS: i deleted your second post, because it said the ecxact same thing with the one above it, plus it wasn't in english...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

I would like to suggest some small things that increase immersion immensely, im Romeboo so i will focus on Byzantine gameplay features but most of them is aplicable to other factions too:
    >in the Bellum crucis there when you take a city it changes name. For example Kaisehir captured by Romans becames Kaisareia etc.
    >Special titles like those from Invasio Barbarorum: Magister Peditum per Oriente etc
    >In Invasio Barbarorum units from different regions looked differently, maybe units from different themae should have different banners or different colour of shields?
    >Goverment system similar to EB, this would simulate culture system: There would be core regions where you can build state administration and have native elite units, like anatolia, greece, albania, maybe bulgaria for romans. in the rest of provinces the farrer empire goes, they would have to relly more and more on local, auxiliary units.
    >Changing religion script like in Bellum Crucis would be noice.
    >Technology script, i dont remember how it works but i think that building some buildings would increase probability of unlocking new buildings/units (windmills, handgunners etc)
    >For the cities there should be possible to build frankish/jewish/venetian/genuese quarters which would increase unrest but grant financial benefits (they could change you religious composition a bit too)

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

most of things you mentioned are alredy done, some have been preview on very first page here.

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

I have another idea, its not all mine because similar system is present in Bellum Crucis:
    >When prestige is very low, your cities can rebel, but not as HURR DURR REBELS but as "nobles ligue", instead of shadow faction for everyone you have 1-4 factions that are "shadows" for everyone. It could be faction than emerges only against player rising local AOR units against him.
    >Prestige system is interesting thing, it worked similairy to EUIII stability.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

They are all cool ideas. Some wealready have planned to implement. The issue is that first we need to pool together all the work done and creating a working beta with mostly vanilla coding. After that we can start applying new concepts and idea.