Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

I don't think so. Ports normally generate an income, as any other trading structures, but without trade agreements with other factions that income is lower, I believe. Graphical representation of trade routes is something independent of internal market, I think. I'm not absolutely sure, though.

Under the patronage of m_1512

I downloaded the torrent through vuze and it crashed it near the very end, 99.4%, then when I finally got vuze again it kept crashing it again. After a long time I was finally able to get it deleted. I couldn't even scan it with my anti-virus. I am going to try the whole thing again and let you know how it goes.

sorry if asked but I could not find anywhere. Do we still have CTD problems if we save game between 1202-1209 like it was in 2.2? Because my saved games can not load between these turns. When I say load game I get CTD. I am playing with Chahucan Rajputs. Using Windows 7 English version.
    Last edited by free2run; July 01, 2011 at 06:17 PM.

Yes, there are still problems linked to 4th crusade. Sorry for the inconvenience, this will be fixed in next patch.

ok thanks for the answer. By the way if I was one of the mod's developers I would omit The 4. Crusade if it still causes problems in the next release. Because, although it is a good and fun event it ruins our campaigns.You build up an empire build your economy and army , get ready for action but you get CTD when you load your saved games between 1202-1209. If something causes CTD it is not fun anymore but just a pain. But as you are the modders it is up to your choice.

King Gambrinus's Avatar Primicerius

Firstly, a great mod!

Here are my non CTD gameplay related issues.

1) Videos do not work for some reason in a campaign game. The little caption remains black for the capture of Constantinople/Jerusalem, etc...

2) I'm not sure if this is a bug, but is it normal there are no free upkeep slots available early in game? I haven't tried the late Fortresses/Citadels, but Forts, Towns, etc..don't seem to do it.

3) Events do not seem to happen. The fourth Crusade is announced (as well as Richard's crusade and the mongol invasion) but nothing happens for some reason. Is this normal?

EDIT : just saw above post...

4) Diplomacy seems to be the same with every single faction I enter negotiations with at the start of the game. It's rather strange. My alliance offers always get "barely accepted" by no matter what faction I offer it to. My trade rights offers seem to always be a balanced offer that's accepted. Is this a diplomacy bug or just how it's done early game?

Thanks for this wonderful mod otherwise and for your help!
    Last edited by King Gambrinus; July 09, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Fear not, crusader, Prester John will save you from the wrath of the Devil.

Hello, risker! Thank you for report!
    Quote Originally Posted by risker View Post
    1) Videos do not work for some reason in a campaign game. The little caption remains black for the capture of Constantinople/Jerusalem, etc...
    We will look at it.
    2) I'm not sure if this is a bug, but is it normal there are no free upkeep slots available early in game? I haven't tried the late Fortresses/Citadels, but Forts, Towns, etc..don't seem to do it.
    This is not a bug. There is no free upkeep in BC.
    4) Diplomacy seems to be the same with every single faction I enter negotiations with at the start of the game. It's rather strange. My alliance offers always get "barely accepted" by no matter what faction I offer it to. My trade rights offers seem to always be a balanced offer that's accepted. Is this a diplomacy bug or just how it's done early game?
    Hm, I think there is more diversity in factions' reactions on your diplomatic offers...

Anyway, diplomacy will get more attention in future versions of BC.

King Gambrinus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    Hello, risker! Thank you for report!
    We will look at it.
    This is not a bug. There is no free upkeep in BC.
    Hm, I think there is more diversity in factions' reactions on your diplomatic offers...

Anyway, diplomacy will get more attention in future versions of BC.

Great answer, thanks!
    Fear not, crusader, Prester John will save you from the wrath of the Devil.

Laetus

Installed MEII, Kingdoms, 1,5 patch and then the mod.

I used a gold edition.

When I want to launch BC it says there is no Kingdoms dvd/cd????

Does this mean I need to have Kingdoms as a seperate dvd before I can play BC?

Can you play the kingdoms vanilla campaigns like the crusades or britannia?

Laetus

No its seems not.

Any idea what went wrong?

No - maybe something is wrong with the 1.05 patch or your OS. Please ask in the Medieval II Tech Forum. These guys are very experienced with vanilla problems.

Laetus

Thx man.

My system says something about a securom problem. Don't know how to solve it but I'll ask in there.

So I downloaded the torrent file with uTorrent earlier. The download completed uninterrupted. All three files seem to be in their proper "Recieved Torrents" folder and of proper size, (986MB, 530MB, and 689MB). I'm running the English version of Kingdoms (Gold) 1.05 on WinXP SP3.

The issue is that when I open Pt 1 to access the installer, Explorer freezes and requires a CtrlAltDel force quit. The same happens if I try to open either of the other two files.

What do you mean by "freezes"?

It takes few minutes for OS to process such big packages, so if you mean that after launching nothing happens immediately, then that's nothing bad and you just have to wait.

Yup. That was it. It just took me going downstairs, brewing coffee, making breakfast, and battling a horde of sugar ants for it to have enough time to launch.

Laetus

Kingdoms.exe is my problem.

I got MEII and Kingdoms from Steam. Installed.

Patched up.

Everything is playable.

Dl Broken Crescent from the torrent.

Installed.

Want to start it.

And windows can not find kingdoms.exe, so after all those things that I did, I can't play BC.

And thats why I got Kingdoms in the first place.

Can anyone please help?

Have you followed the steam tutorial of GGM? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=400901

Laetus

No I didn't, I'll uninstall everything again and I'll try do it like that.

A graphical bug that freezes up the game and computer.

Seems to be any faction.

When Im checking out a units stats, a bug messes up the ui and freezes my game.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...262224289.png/

check above end turn button,if I were to click that my computer will freeze.Just when I was beginning to enjoy this mod :/