Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Preview] Emirate of Iqritiya (Emirate of Chandax]

Default Re: [Preview] Emirate of Iqritiya (Emirate of Chandax]

i would be much surprised if not both the Egyptian and Tunisian factions had African warriors in their midsts as well.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

This is a picture from Polish paper and it is sign as Berber Horseman.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Silesian_Noble; November 19, 2011 at 03:26 AM.

matmohair1's Avatar Domesticus

I included him for costume similarities with the above pictures
    only # 3 in the far right is a Sabi Al Rikab guardsman
    the rest are from different sources & can add to the diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    This is a picture from Polish paper and it is sign as Berber Horseman.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

no wonder, as the Fatimid state originated among Berbers in East Algeria.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

I've asked about such helmets with masks in Norman thread
    1138 is still outside TGC timeframe, so giving such helmets even for late Norman units and for few men per unit seems to be a still bit improper.
    On the other hand they are very impressive and they increase variety in unit...

Wow awesome units! That was a lot of work for such a small faction! Will you be using the same units for the Tulunids? Feel free to use any of my units from BC if you need them.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDelta View Post
    Wow awesome units! That was a lot of work for such a small faction! Will you be using the same units for the Tulunids? Feel free to use any of my units from BC if you need them.

Cheers
    Thank you my friend.
    Please check the last pages of the main discusion.
    Tulunids
    Khalbids
    Fatimids
    Achglabids
    Abasids
    will shear some units based on the Chandax models with several changes later.
    But your offer is very kind and anything that can add more varietion is realy apriciated. Thank you very much.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

i liked this faction best up to now.

facial hair on the units a 3d model or just photoshop texture?

i wanna maka facial hair on my unit as 3d model.didnt try before.wanna know.

Beards are 3d in 90% of our creations.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Thank for info anton.i would be happy if u would sau ur idea about my arrow problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    this is what make custom character portraits comparably easy, even though somewhat time consuming, we have plenty facial variations available.
    the number of faces x number of facial hair x number of hair collour x helmets = plenty to work with
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Looks fantastic. Any word on a release?
    "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

What will Chandax be able to recruit if it takes land in asia minor or greece? Will it rely on more Arabic/Andalusian settlers or local levies?

Quote Originally Posted by BarnicleBill1 View Post
    What will Chandax be able to recruit if it takes land in asia minor or greece? Will it rely on more Arabic/Andalusian settlers or local levies?
    That is what _Tartaros_ will work on with our recruitment system.
    Our inteantion so far will be a slow culture change and AOR units availabillity.
    Example: If any faction conquers an west asia minor province.
    For a while Accontistae (Roman peasant level unit) will be available. We will see if that will require huge changes though.
    If the player conquer east asia minor province will have access to Armenian AOR units (border guards and Nobles).
    In Dalmatic shores Neretvani pirates will be available to anyone tha has their lands.
    In Italy Italian millitia forces (3 units) will be available in each Italian province and so on!!

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Great, thank you for the answer! And the video!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345