Default Re: A New Faction, v.2.0

привет хорошо бы добавить Пергам, Родос, Лисимах,Спарта

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

I thought the same thing exactly.

Edit: Google Translator says:

"hi good to add Pergamum, Rhodes, Lysimachus, Sparta"

@cesarvorkuta
    No not good add Pergamum, Rhodes, Lysimachus, Sparta faction limit hit because.

Sabazios's Avatar Semisalis

:sparta:this is Спарта!!!!

i think one thing that a lot of people misunderstand is that this mod was not created to have a focus on greek city states around the mediterranean. it was originally meant to focus on the sucessors of alexander and their empires. other things have been changed and added as well.
    . .

Bosphoran kingdom will be great ... there is no many factions at this place tho its wealthy ... so havin wealthy faction is good start 2 create amazing empire ... and 2bh i like this region of the map

debux's Avatar Senator

Boii

Dunno why.

But it might be fun to have another gallic tribe, instead of having the vanilla sandwich of gaul never surviving long
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

Goodness gracious, I'm on a roll today...

After playing pretty much every Greek and Eastern campaign now, I think it's safe to say only one of the suggested factions to take the last faction spot is an obvious one.

We need the Bosporan Kingdom faction.

The Orange death needs a speed bump, they are completely left alone to conquor the Steppes. A Grecko-Scythian faction on the Bosporus would help with this.

If you guys are going with the Bosporans, I recommend you split the Bosporus into two settlements under Bosporan control. Chersonesus in the south-west, and Panticapaeum in the east. I also recommend you change Campus Scythii to Olbia and make it a rebel greek territory.

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

I am for Syracuse! Here's a link to see why!
    http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/II09.html
    This should clear out the unit roster too!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander the Average View Post
    i think one thing that a lot of people misunderstand is that this mod was not created to have a focus on greek city states around the mediterranean. it was originally meant to focus on the sucessors of alexander and their empires. other things have been changed and added as well.
    You know that there is Diadochi TW too that is way beyond anyone has ever tried to do about the succesors. You should talk to them. Some ideas and help wouldn't be bad.
    I like your mod because it is simple and it still uses that vanilla feeling. Nice job!
    Last edited by Petroniu; June 09, 2011 at 10:24 AM.
    RTWRM - back to basics

Has the new faction been decded yet folks? Haven't heared much in quite a while.

Achea's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
    Has the new faction been decded yet folks? Haven't heared much in quite a while.
    School.

Cinuz's Avatar Senator

Eeeh, you said that....I've got my final exams in these days! -.-

Bloody young 'uns!

All the best with exams.

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

well about the factions dunno if i'm in time to jump to the deiscution. However from thev three possible facteions i believe that Syracuse should be included.
    Why?
    Well first of all Syracuse was the most important greek city in the area of the Italian Peninsula.
    They were the most powerful and during several centuries Syracuse was the power between Rome and Carthage.
    Also Syracuse assumed the leadership of the greek cities on that region. Syracuse also was a strong militar power that fight on Carthage and other greek cities. Also Syracuse possessed a strong navy and controled the comercial routes passing thruogh Sicily. So i believe that Syracuse is the best option.
    Altough the Bosphoran Kingdom will also be interested. But in terms of historical importance i strongly believe that Syracuse was much more important in several areas. Also the bosphorus was seriously linked with Pontos. So even if Bosphorus was not a faction when the kingdom of Pontos expands the first area probably they will try to take on will be the lands of Bosphorus. But still i defend that several Bosphorus units should be present in gamr for game historicy.
    Proud member of EB: Novus Ordo Mundi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123