Thread: Peninsular war carlist war mod

Default Peninsular war carlist war mod

Ok guys i 've just been reading about a war which took place in spain between two factions of the spainish crown in the 1830's. The two faction the carlists who were supported by part of portugal were mainly found in the basque region to the north of spain. The rest of spain were the isabelinos. Supported by the rest of spain, Britian France and Half of portugal. BAsically I would love to do a mod for this. Making the view on the french to be carlist or anti carlist. Here is a map showing the arious regions that would be carlist held or carlist supporters.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Espagnacarlista.jpg Dark green is carlist held in 1833 and light green is carlist support.
    Perry miniatures do two carlist war ranges , one for each side and here is the link to their website to give people the idea of the uniforms.
    http://perry-miniatures.com/index2.html

It would be a really cool twist on the peninsular campaign I think. I'm just not a brilliant modder and would need help.
    So does anyone think this has potential.

cinemato's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Peninsular war carlist war mod

this is a great idea.

yeah glad you like it sadly not many do lol

This would actually be a good idea and I would play this to death.

Change the Pro-French - Anti-French values to Carlist and Liberal, money coming in from France and Britain to fund the Liberals, and Portuguese money to the Carlists.

Just import units and chance startpos...

It'd be really, really really good, there have been mods that have required more of an overhaul and more..everything! But this one is good, and can easily fit in with Napoleonic Warfare!

Some kind master modder should come and take this under his wing

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

For more excellent uniform information have a look at http://miniaturasmilitaresalfonscano...abel/CARLISTAS There are drawings by Jose M Bueno, Juan Carlos Carrasco Torrecilla, etc. Don't forget to click Entradas antiguas and that will take you to another page. There are 4 pages in total.
    Sign DLC petition for improved map for NTW
    Useful Websites |Napoleon: Masters of Europe |
    The Wardrobe of 1805 |Napoleon: Art of War|
    Frederick the Great: Art of War|
    Under the Patronage of Gunny
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts."

ANY IDEA OF UNITS WITH BERET THAT CAN USE FOR MAKING MOD OF CARLISTA WAR

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

there is demand. i suggested this before with no traction.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!